[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: randomfag.jpg (127 KB, 1200x800)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
What is the smallest bag you think you could get away with international travel?

This last trip I took a 45L max size carry on and a near 40L personal item and had it stuffed full of clothes I didn't use and other bulk. That bag even bursted at the seams at the end of the trip. Now I'm thinking to take only one backpack at 20L. Can it be done? So what if you don't change clothes often. And I didn't even use 80% of the other doodads I packed besides clothes. It would make exploring around the city and hotel hopping so much more exciting.
>>
Invest in vacuum sealing packing bags, I promise you'll be shocked at the amount of space you'll save. Only thing you have to worry about is unwrinkling your clothing when you take it out but it's worth it imo
>>
>>2643862
didn't do much for me. I brought some and used them to compress some sweaters but that was it. I don't think they are worth it and another hassle that makes me less eager to pack and change hotels
>>
Travel for what? Vacation? The only thing that matters is if my laptop can fit in the bag. Just take things you have used for the last 3 days. And your tooth brush nasty ass lmao
>>
>>2643866
Yeah I only used like 15% of my stuff... Sometimes I like to bring supplements and stuff but can use the personal item for that and ditch it later.
>>
>>2643865
Sorry to hear that, best of luck to you!
>>
>>2643870
ok thanks vacuum nerd
>>
>>2643876
:(
>>
>>2643861
I spent 30 days in Japan with a 40L backpack and a smaller 20L day pack, both started at ~80% capacity to keep room for souvenirs. It was more than enough for getting around the country, I never rewore clothes. On the tail end of my trip in my last hotel I bought a suitcase to check one way on the way back and filled it with souvenirs, which is the best option.
>>
Let me guess, you need more?
>>
>>2644008
This is your best option
>>
>>2643861
4l bag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.