[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What happens here? I'm a lover of natural beauty and I mostly travel for the scenery and photogenic landscapes. White guy in his early 30s here, is it worth the visit?
>>
>>2641577
Indians from the US who were too dumb to get into an American medical school desperately trying to redeem themselves for the disappointment they are to their parents.
>>
>>2641577
yeah i'm curious to, looks like they've got some great hikes and great wildlife...could be cool, less touristy than the big money islands
>>
>>2643049
That's not a complete sentence
>>
>>2641577

It's one of the least visited Caribbean islands because of its lack of white sandy beaches; it is rugged and mountainous and is covered by rainforest. Because of this, it never had the sufficient infrastructure for the typical type of tourism you'd find in the region. At the same time though, that means it definitely has a more lost-in-time feel to it which makes it more authentic and interesting, so Dominica would be more geared for the adventurous, nature-loving type of tourist and not the lazy beach goer type.
>>
>>2644504
ever taken a yacht to st barths? got any tips for meeting hot billionaires in the Caribbean?
>>
>>2644509

if you have a tight pink bussy and haven't passed twinkdeath yet, you can go pretty far in life. i got on a free trip to punta cana just for consoling a divorced guy at a house party and i was 20 y.o
>>
>>2643049
Ross University is now located in the Bahamas. They left Dominica years ago, after a hurricane destroyed it. No self-respecting Indian would be dumb enough to attend the remaining scam school left on the island.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.