[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trtle travel pillow.jpg (263 KB, 1486x990)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
whats the best plane pillow thing
>>
Usually whatever I get in first class :)
>>
>>2641439
Oh, also I'm trans :)
>>
>>2641441
Hi trans I'm dad
>>
>>2641443
>Hi trans I'm dad
formerly mom
>>
>>2641433
get a camping pillow, those neck things everyone has are a fucking meme that ruins you
had one of these ones for 5 years and it's perfect, they compress down to nothing and are a proper pillow
you can see people getting jealous when you whip it out
the above and a window seat are heaven
>>
The most comfortable ive been on a plane is traveling right in the middle of the day and not sleeping.
Get global entry and dont enter the airport early. Once you stop thinking of the plane as anything other than a bus, you win.
>>
I actually don't have much of a problem with my upper body when I'm flying, not even in economy class. I do, however, get literally butthurt a lot. Seriously, flying is gay because I always leave with a sore ass. Are there any decent ass cushions designed for plane seats?
>>
>>2641553
What’s the difference between this and the ones the airline gives you if you aren’t flying poverty class though?
>>
>>2641796
air canada gives you a joke of a pillow in first/business class, it's like 3 inches.
>>
>>2641796
>a pillow that you've chosen yourself after careful consideration
versus
>a pillow of random quality that the airline chose for myriads of passengers with variable needs (which may not necessarily match yours)
>>
>>2641802
A pillow that was sourced from the lowest bidder is what airlines actually do.
>>
>>2641805
All the more reason why a personal pillow would be better.
>>
>>2641802
if the pillow doesn't suit your needs then on any decent airline you can ask for another one or two. they always have a few spares
or you can just take one from an empty seat
the best airlines have a selection of different pillows you can choose from, like some hotels do
>>
>>
>>2641796
it hasn't been jizzed on and/or rubbed all over the balls of some fat fuck
>>
>>2641778
Your ass is weak and your butt-babbies shall not survive winter.

Check your posture and do some ab and kegel exercises.
>>
>>2641553
This. Camping pillow master race. Anyone who doesn't have one is tell-tale sign of babies first plane ride.
>>
>>2641778
Sit on a folded-up blanket. There's many benefits to bringing a soft small blanket on your travels. If your hotel pillow is too flat, it can help you sleep better. If your bedspread is too heavy, too small or feels disgusting, you can wrap your arms in it. If you get cold on a bus, it can be used as a poncho. If you are sitting for hours on a hard seat, it saves your bum.
>>2641433
Window seat and rest your head on a folded-up blanket. Bonus points if you farted into it earlier while sitting on it.
Neck pillows are a meme. Everyone carries one onto the plane and then tries to pretend they are comfortable, but no, you are still sitting straight up, except now you have something pushing on the side of your face. If you can't keep your head upright any more on a long-ass flight, you can put your pack on your tray, toss the folded-up blanket top of it, and slump forward like a junkie for a bit.
>>
>>2641433
Kino pillow would be a large enough block that you place on the tray table and would keep your back straight enough to sleep comfortably as you rest your face in it. Airline seats don't recline far enough to be comfy, best thing to do is sleep school-desk mode. Whoever sees this pls make it happen, I'll pay hundreds for it.

The true answer is enjoy being awake, or drink/sleep deprive so that you pass out for the whole thing and accept the body aches after the fact.
>>
File: anon.png (568 KB, 913x939)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>2641433
i use decathlon's blue one the flights i take can be up to 7 hours long the only issue i have is the sweating but at the end of the flight i dont feel any neck pain so its worth it
>>
>>2641439
>First poor
Wait until you try fly private, you'll never want to go back.
>>
>>2641433
mypillow
>>
>>2644570
Lmao this faggot doesn’t own a jet
>>
File: bbf4e8f60af872.jpg (81 KB, 1000x658)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>2641433
>whats the best plane pillow thing
A business class seat.
>>
>>2647121
Do they still have business class seats without direct aisle access for everyone like that? Or is that just the picture angle? Kind of an embarrassing product to offer nowadays
>>
>>2647124
Lufthansa's business class, even on their 350s, is a sad 2-2-2 configuration.
>>
>>2647133
They are slowly unfucking themselves and rolling out Allegris to be 1-2-1 but it's been a disastrous launch.
>>
I can never sleep on a plane, even on a red-eye flight after a full day's of activities. what do?
>>
>>2647121
Wow
>>
>>2641433
Mypillow.com
>>
>>2643376
You can just throw them in the washing machine and it's fine.
I don't sweat on planes but do actually use them for camping and they get soaked in summers
>>2647203
Heavy drinking before and at the airport, sleep like a baby, still feel like complete shit when you arrive
>>
>>2647388
Even a single drink will trash your sleep. You don't sleep like a baby, you sleep like a drunk (ie. you pass out without resting at all, and might as well stay awake).
>>
>>2647499
You clearly aren't drinking enough anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.