[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Screenshot_36.png (450 KB, 717x537)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
Is he any good? I got Guts and I know some people complained about him but I never heard or saw anything talking about him.
>>
>>10936310
he aight considering all current griffith does is just stand there
>>
Absolute trash. The horse is literally a statue too
>>
>>10936310
Not great, not terrible. The horse is a statue, and pushes up the price, and that is the worst thing.
The plastic for the face is a bit too glossy and needs some dullcoat. And his sideburns fall out too easily. Some anons don't like the face sculpt, but it's spot on to certain panels of the manga, so it shits all over the Figma in that regard. Apart from that, I think he's fine. Just overpriced because of the fucking horse.
>>
>>10936310
>but I never heard or saw anything talking about him
that's because not many people give a shit about him in the first place
most people only care about the Femto rape form meme
>>
>>10936310
>Is he any good?
He started that way…
>>
File: 20231113_154616.jpg (884 KB, 2564x3809)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>10936310
Good, but ultimately let down by the face that has a huge jowl making him look like he had a double chin. Hopefully there's a 3rd party alt head at some point. I have the figma, but that's still not very good.
>>
I like the figma better, just sculpt and era wise, though I do love how the Figuarts armour looks, though the cape is pretty garbage. Horse on the shf should have been articulated or there should be a horseless version. It’s fine though, I might get it someday.
>>
>>10942837
I don’t think it was that, I think he actually NEETmoded to play waifu games, it was only when he started making the manga again his health declined. May the curse continue for each author that takes over I guess.
>>
>>10942868
Pretty much how I feel. My introduction the series was the 97 anime. Never read the manga since I've been waiting for it to be completed, so I've got the Golden Age trio and am mostly satisfied with that. If I do get the new Griffith eventually, I'll probably keep the helmet on him.
>>
>>10936347
Price?
>>
File: Griffith.jpg (167 KB, 761x634)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>10936310
>I never heard or saw anything talking about him
posting the Berserk figuarts used to start a shitstorm... but it's a great figure and everyone who missed out will later regret it.
>>
>>10936347
>Just overpriced because of the fucking horse.
tell me why the berserk armor is overpriced then.
there's no horse to go with it. tell me why scrieke is overpriced, when she's half the height and plastic.
>>
>>10947586
Cuz you are getting scalped
>>
READ EM AND WEEP BABY https://youtu.be/9JBS95IKV4I?si=QIWGB03cC1zQYE-F
>>
>>10947586
wait they're making a schierke?
>>
>>10950050
I just watched this review because I got Griffith in today and Anthony comes off like a retard. He doesn't even try to enjoy the figure. No shit if you go into messing around with a figure already having decided you hate it you're not going to enjoy it at all. I put his helmet on to hide his jankish face and threw him into a pose where he is swiping with his sword on the horse and immediately thought he looks pretty good.
>>
>>10952824
thats cope. Guts sucked too and grifith is just as dogshit. He's the only one that had the balls to not lie to the viewers. You shills are pathetic.
>>
>>10952824
It was an objective and fair review. The only retard here, is you for still buying it.
>>
File: 1713035931772763.png (287 KB, 512x512)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>10956816
>getting this mad
You are literally the first one who called the reviewer retarded for reviewing it properly and fair. You are seething because you are the retard here. It was a shit figure. Everyone said it was shit. It looks like shit. It articulates like shit. It comes with a shit horse statue. It's a shit figure.
Clearly you are a poorfag yourself if you get so upset about buying actual trash. SHF makes shit toys and you are clearly a brainrotten drone without the ability to form your own opinions. Pathetic shill. At least you exposed yourself lmao
>>
>>10956816
Yep you are absolutely coping

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.