[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.81 MB, 1983x2545)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>>DRAWTHREAD RULES<<<

•Everyone
PLEASE BUMP THE THREAD IF IT REACHES PAGE 10!

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• If you have a WIP quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next. This is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining about it.
• Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, ignore it.
• Don't waste replies harassing artists or attention whores
• Stay on topic

>Drawfags and Drawfags-to-be:
• Drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Please keep ai deliveries to one of the several /slop/ threads

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L-81QSYzme9NDKLk_G3PE4cYXLuOSE66aKhG1ciIN4w/edit#gid=0

Figure Drawing:
https://www.quickposes.com/en/gestures/random

Beginner's Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread: >>92628290
>>
File: file.png (297 KB, 473x501)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
Anchor Post
>>
File: tenyin chara.png (5.54 MB, 2068x3000)
5.54 MB
5.54 MB PNG
requesting my character for a fantasy steampunk game. picrel is just a mess of ideas so take it or leave it.

should be a youngish looking "tiefling", about 15 years in appearance. his skin is sort of a blue-gray and his hair is darker and horns are rather short. he wears sort of a fantasy 60's "mod" look with a bowler/derby hat, though it's a bit looser and easier to move around in. he also has "taps" on his shoes that even go over the toes like steeltoes and similar silver metal bits on his elbows and knees and a ring on his tail, his gloves are also silver "taps" and look vaguely like the avatar the last airbender dai li gloves. finally he might be seen in something like a cross between darkened aviator goggles and a domino mask.

for pose it can be neutral or if you want to do something dynamic he has an odd sort of dancing/fighting style that's something of a freestyle fusion of irish step (hence the "taps"), capoiera, and break dancing, and he easily spends about half the fight upside down or in some sort of gravity defying position.

for musical inspiration check out The Sidh, they're a neat sort of celtic folk fusion group, like everything they do is a solid fit for this character. also just great vibes for steampunk in general.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYjMq62QzWFL8QDLfvCaqsw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgxTgviXEgs
>>
Requesting a drawing of my donut steel fighting, done by anyone patient or masochistic enough to read her ability infodump.

But the TL;DR is
>Tooth Bell = CARNIVOROUS BULLET
>Zipper Bell = INFINITE GOODIE BAG + PHYSICS
>Chime Bell = EYE SPY
>Crown Bell = (BECOMES ARMOR THAT MAKES) EVERYTHING DIE FROM EXPLOSION
>Their Powers Combined = OPOSSUM TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM

You don't have to include all of them, but at least two working in tandem would be cool.

Anyway she is very gleefully and innocently happy about bells even when using them to kill things. Like "haha yay bell yippee fun" happy. I guess that could be taken as manic given the context.
>>
File: Xiang_SFW.jpg (2.52 MB, 3000x5621)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>92703850
Requesting art of ym character - A snake folk with long fangs, scales, and wearing some chinese armor with a dao.
>>
Requsting a ghost/apparition of the gnome on the left (Garemaerwine) speaking over the shoulder of the gnome on the right (Dusty), referencing picrel.

Dusty is a cleric and Garemaerwine is the vengeful spirit of his genocidal ancestor who's been criticising his every move and trying to goad him into "accepting his destiny" of conquest and violence. Dusty has the patience of a saint but is just frankly fed up of dealing with a crazy old fossil talking nonsense in the back of his head, and barely acknowledges him anymore.
>>
File: 1714793144278402[1].png (34 KB, 916x1832)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>92703850
Hi drawthread! Haven't been here in a while.
So after some irl drama and a group splitting and reforming we're doing a new game!
And this time it's happening in the desert (finally)!
So to celebrate I would like to request new art of Aliyah!
>>
File: WIP 2 Panja Pranava.jpg (2.9 MB, 3189x4961)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
>>92703872
anchoring the WIP of Monkey
>>
File: IMG_7551.jpg (43 KB, 576x1024)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>92703872
Anchoring second cake wip of fallen angel axe. Really looking forward to her!
>>
File: buzz-droid.png (443 KB, 790x600)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>92703850
Requesting a buzz droid for a star wars game. It should have some mismatched legs and tools, like it has been repaired over and over, the "eyes" should be blue instead of red, and on the "shell" of the droid there should be some purple paint splatter (or markings) to differentiate it.
It's meant to a be a helper/companion to a mechanic in the outer rim set a few years after the clone wars.
>>
>>92705959
>SFW in filename
That implies the existence of at least one NSFW art, care to share?
>>
>>92710067
Hey bro, posting progress. I believe the fingernails are coming along well, though the ones on his hand aren't very visible due to the eldritch blast, but the ones on the feet can be seen clearly. I like how it's turning out. Might have it done on Monday night or Tuesday
>>
>>92712148
man she's wearing a fucking net, he just mspainted her nipples and vag off.
of fucking course there's a nsfw variant
>>
>>92712148
Blue board, put your dick away.
>>
>>92712614
no shit
>>92712651
people post nsfw stuff via catbox links all the time dumbass
>>
>>92706282
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1153339964986228826/1153450354269245510/Ultralight_IMG_0176.jpg?ex=663952da&is=6638015a&hm=a8b814eae4740c372a9abb1d99cedb4b3257d914f628318b97a98ca0d8ddeaae&
>>
>>92712950
Why didn't I just attach the picture? Man I'm retarded.
>>
>>92712983
A discord link of all things even, complete with extra gibberish after it. I wonder if it'll even continue working until OR sees it. You are really retarded lol
>>
File: Ultralight_IMG_0176.jpg (2.48 MB, 5000x3000)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
>>92713405
>>92712950
>>92706282
>>
File: IMG_20240505_204515.jpg (1.82 MB, 2937x2061)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
Requesting the female half-orc(A) wearing a baggy jumpsuit(B) and shooting at some tieflings or gnomes with a not!famas(C)
>>
>>92712148
I haven't applied the infodump to her normal reference yet since I only did so to post here.
>>
>>92713676
I mean that doesn't mean you can't share, infodump is already there.
>>
>>92713702
Might be a pain referencing two images.
https://files.catbox.moe/e1k395.png
I think her color composition is better with proper anatomy, but it doesn't really matter otherwise if people prefer to draw her featureless.
>>
>>92713872
Well it wasn't for the purpose of referencing really, was more out of curiosity. Am not a drawfag.
>>
File: Anja 1.png (1.36 MB, 925x998)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
I've been using this AI image for my character, but I'd love a properly-drawn one, if possible. She's a Mediterranean-looking 25 year-old whose clothing is a cross between a cowgirl and a Shinto priestess of the sun, tall, blonde hair, brown eyes.
>>
>>92713538
not OR, but very nice work!
>>
File: oceanic_fleshwarp.jpg (2.93 MB, 4352x5008)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>92703850
Requesting a sea/ocean themed Fleshwarp, a person turned into an aberration by an occult ritual. I'm not particular on colors aside from her hair being black and her normal humanoid eye's iris being yellow.
>>
>>92714924
that's not a fill, that's just more stuff from BasedBinkie.
>>
>>92706282
>snek
>intersex (female presenting)
Biologically speaking is there snick, snussy, both, or neither?
>>
>>92716437
human dick because I'm boring
>>
File: IMG20240506034535.jpg (5.39 MB, 3000x4000)
5.39 MB
5.39 MB JPG
So I decided to pick up drawing two weeks ago or so, since you guys got me inspired. While not good yet, I was trying to draw one of my PCs and I'd be really grateful if someone more talented gave her a crack.

She's supposed to be basically a human like cyborg with white hair on the outside and technicolored on the inside. She's wearing a hospital grubs, since in the story she just lost her hands and is getting new ones and her favorite insult is imbecile, since that's what her father used to call her.

Since there's no real character art for her, feel free to play with the cyborg idea, so glowing eyes or seams on her face, honestly, anything would be appreciated. Finally, if someone can give me a few pointers on anything, I'd be really happy. YouTube is nice and all, but I want someone to verbally abuse my 'art'
>>
>>92710067
also, I'm trying to come up with a phrase for the coffee mug, but I can't decide between

Espresso Yourserlf
I run on Chaos and Caffeine
Morning Mana
Liquid Mana
>>
>>92719642
Coffee Lock?
>>
>>92719642
>I run on Chaos and Caffeine
I personally like this one.

>>92719847
>Coffee Lock?
Kind of, Panja has a Patron demon Monkey who doesn't speak but instead just does the *Monkey_Screeching.mp4 whenever Panja is trying to rest, so he needs coffee.
>>
>>92710547
bump
>>
>>92720223
I like Chaos and Coffee too.

Speaking of which, your coffee addicted monkey reminds me of a coffee blend I saw at a drive through coffee shop called the "Drunken Monkey." Which is burbon, banana creme, and espresso all in one (The burbon's alcohol is brewed out so safe to drink).

I think Drunken Monkey would be an interesting choice.
>>
>>92720911
Banana bourbon espresso sounds really good, going to have to try making that myself sometime.
>>
>>92722319
Add a bit of cocoa to it too, syrup would work best but it's hard to find a good syrup that isn't super sweetened. To be fair the sweetness might help to offset the bite and bitter but I'm one that likes the bitter so I'd want to find some good dark (or even baker's) chocolate style stuff. The powders dissolve easily though to yeah.

Oh and a bit of nutmeg too while you're at it, would probably go well with that flavor palette.
>>
trying to make a new type of creature not sure if this is good.
>>
>>92722575
>Horny bird
>>
>>92704394
I just want to put a note that I'd be thrilled even to just have a portrait shot. I mostly just need something that I can use as a token.
>>
File: Yt-1300p_winbdow idea.jpg (961 KB, 1900x1714)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
I really need this ship for my Star Wars game.
I saw an ai pic of a rounded viewport showing space from the perspective of a ships lounge.
Now I want one.
Tthe possible selling point of having "a room with a view" as part of a ship's lounge.both looks cool and hopefully will attract passengers.
I'm thinking about incorporating it into a "Tourist /Safari version of YT Freighter. I had originally conceptualized a sort of "dummy bridge" but the front port of a tie might work.
Could I get a pic of that?
>>
File: Jurrak request2.png (3.69 MB, 2000x2000)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>92703850
Requesting our druid during the Star Trek crossover I'm running as an epilogue to our finished world-hopping campaign.
>>
>>92722575
I like head number two
>>
>>92706282
Why would a chink snake need to speak both Mandarin and Cantonese?
>>
>>92722575
I like it. I can also see people mistaking the horny bird for a harpy and spreading rumors. 7/10

>>92717786
Your proportions are all whack, the forehead is way too small and you probobly stink. Is this enough abuse, faggot? On a serious note, the first two points stand and something's off with the pointy arm, I'd raise it a few inches. Other than that, keep up the good work. Remember to practice daily

>>92708250
Draw her pregnant and disheveled, having some weird pregnancy cravings like copper coins
>>
>>92724958
Because she's well read.
>>
>>92725884
Yeah, I did think the head looked very off. I'm also very displeased with, well, e everything for now, but the chin is something I can't stand.
>>
>>92710547
bumpin'
>>
I think I'll bump this place before I go to sleep
>>
>>92708250
Whats her class? Rogue? Sorc? Bard?
>>
Need doodle ideas. Any takers?
>>
>>92731884
Adventurers fishing for their lunch get more than they bargained for
>>
>>92720223
>Panja Pravana
I'm guessing he is Hindi/Indian? Or is that Arabian? Does the name has a meaning?
>>
>>92731884
Two gnome MIB's chasing a vampire in a facility, the gnomes should be shouting containment breach.
>>
>>92732154
I used the random name generator over at Fantasy Name Generators and just cycled through some random Indian names as that was the kind of background I was giving him. I decided on the name because I enjoyed the sound of the individual names and I'm a fan of alliteration.
>>
>>92732006
Willium, the human fighter and Sneak, the goblin rogue, took a break from adventuring to catch some delicious fish. Little did they know, someone caught their catch first, and he isn't happy about it.
>>
>>92732486
This is fucking trash.
>>
>>92732549
Why you calling this trash and give this >>92717786 a pass? Leave the bearnon alone
>>
>>92732689
They picked up drawing a few weeks ago, Royce has been inflicting this garbage on us for years and refuses to make any attempt at improving.
>>
>>92732823
Royce isn't that bad, imo. At least he brings some artsyle and taste diversity here
>>
>>92732689
Are you fucking serious? This >>92717786 is a first draft and at the very least demonstrates an understanding of basic shading, colour, and texture. Royce's slop >>92732486 is indistinguishable from a child's scribbles. Despite drawing for YEARS, he has absolutely no concept of anatomy or even basic fucking linework and can't help but shove his poorly drawn fat sumo furries into fucking EVERYTHING.

>>92732890
>artstyle and taste diversity
Get fucked you fat faggot.
>>
>>92732981
>Get fucked you fat faggot
Gosh, what's with the hostility? Art is in the eye of the beholder after all.

Don't listen to them, bearanon. I appreciate you.
>>
This shit is why I stopped taking requests here.
>>
>>92733126
Because of Royce or people being mean to artists? I can understand the latter, since Bearanon doesn't really hurt anyone and is just having fun
>>
>>92733142
>>92733096
>>92733044
Royce, please stop. I don't even fucking despise you like most anons, but you're just fueling the fire and shitting up the thread.
>>
>>92733142
No one's being mean to artists. Royce is just an insufferable narcissist whose art never improves and constantly posts expecting to receive praise. He's pure cancer that seems to never go away no matter what, and the primary reason that tg's drawthreads have gone to shit over the years.
>>
Kek
This guy is this thread's herpes, always coming back
>>
>>92732486
Sup Royce, followed your faggot ass on elon shit site, it's nice seeing you improve your craft, hope you get yourself some fatfag paypigs, degenerate.
>>
>>92724878
That's a lot of small details and fiddly bits to be asking someone to do For Free.
>>
>>92733280
Watch out. He might pester you and stalk you like he's done to other artists here.
>>
>>92733351
How so? Fairly simple character and uniform. The T-rex is the only thing with a lot of small detail but obviously, nobody comes here expecting a 1-1.
>>
>>92733390
Good thing I ain't a drawfag thrn
>>
File: panja.jpg (6.3 MB, 3189x4961)
6.3 MB
6.3 MB JPG
>>92710067
https://youtu.be/3tH66uF4rIc?si=CV4qc8UzWAwKjPKN

I hope you like it bro, do you have a twitter? I have him on png with no background and no crow in case you want it
>>
>>92733828
Not OR, really swell job on this anon, it looks dope
>>
File: Skinny Tinker done.png (729 KB, 1200x1600)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>92660368
Had a few days away from the artfag station. Hereyago.
>>
>>92733963
thanks a lot, it helps to know im doing good, the youtube link is the speedpaint with some metal music
>>
File: myloveforyouislikeatruck.jpg (941 KB, 1728x3072)
941 KB
941 KB JPG
>>92710331
Hope your patience felt rewarded. Got busy with some stuff and almost forgot about this. Come to think of it, there's almost nothing feminine about this.
>>
>>92734489
OR here! Honestly, I’m perfectly fine with nothing feminine. The unmasked version is feminine and has accents of it- your version is monstrous and something hunting, inhuman, and I love the contrast of it. This is anger, and I love it. Thank you so much. Hell, do you take commissions?
>>
>>92736836
>Hell, do you take commissions?
Yeah, you can contact me through the Twitter handle I left on the right side of the pic. Glad you liked it.
>>
>>92733828
OR here, dude this is fantastic, I loved watching your video of the drawing, that was cool to see. I don't have a twitter account, but no worries.
>>
>>92710547
Bump
>>
File: tgreq2.png (370 KB, 953x1515)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>92704394
here's something
>>
File: Luyosirth ref 1.png (2.53 MB, 2000x2000)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
Requesting my massive black draconic gun-spear tank.
>absolutely huge, over 8 foot tall and over 400 lbs of pure muscle and scales
>regal demeanor and upbringing, wears fancy clothes and jewelry even as a starting adventurer, clearly a rich kid
>wields a hybrid shotgun and spear, weapon is also quite large
>tends to fight defensively, never wears armor
>also good at using his tail to deflect attacks like a shield
>slight edgelord vibes, he's something of a "redeemed antipaladin" in concept
>black lotus blossom holy symbol and spear style
>more details below

Feel free to be creative with the look and outfit. The most popular race that I can use as a comparison is the dragonborn but it's actually a 3pp race from PF1e called "draaki" and there's like no art of them. They're ancient underdark beings that tamed and sorta fused with dragons, this variety is black-scaled. They can also transform into a drow form so there's some comparison to the "drow-dragon" or "zekyl" of the Forgotten Realms. White hair is optional and to taste, and I'd prefer violet serpentine eyes with black sclera.

His weapon is a large black magic spear with a lotus blossom flavored design and a single-shot firearm that is something between a rifle and a shotgun. I'm also keen on spiraling points, preferably four or more, but that's optional. Fantasy it up, it doesn't need to look practical.

Some of the references in the top left are probably AI, though the one with hair is not. The bottom left is for pose and vague attitude. I edited the bottom left to blackish for now.

Finally, he worships Xan Yae, a Neutral goddess of balance, perfection, and shadows. She has a very zen outlook and her temples are very well hidden. He also follows a Samurai or Bushido styled honor code and is very Lawful and very proud.

I hope you enjoy the concept and have fun with the art and thank you for reading and thank you again for your consideration.
>>
I figure a drawthread is a good place to ask this - what sort of visual themes should a psionic group all share?
Like if you were drawing a psychic guy what would you give him that screamed "Psionic"?
>>
>>92742559
Look at typical indicators of intelligence (such as bald heads). In terms of how those powers manifest, anything involving glowing eyes and auras centered around the head are usually good indicators. The important thing is a constant theme, especially if you want an 'order' of some kind.
>>
>>92742559
One word: Purple

Specifically though, some sort of bright purple-blue fuckery. Psionics also tend to reflect the stereotypical tropes of monks (mostly Eastern ones) and other Zen type vibes. Also many stereotypes of those include being bald (even counting Professor X lol). But yeah in many cases psionic centered orders have some sort of strong theme going to them that shows them off as "practitioners of the mind". Likewise while physical fitness is often stereotypical of monk types they're not usually exactly buff or heavily geared so lean body types and light gear, often few or no weapons as well.
>>
File: cowgirl.jpg (201 KB, 451x880)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>92714092
>>
>>92743810
not OR but damn that's good.
>>
File: file.png (707 KB, 844x1395)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>92703850
Can somebody shoop this to give her a more defined bust?
>>
File: second try.jpg (4.58 MB, 3189x4961)
4.58 MB
4.58 MB JPG
>>92739733
thank you so much for your patience, and im glad you like it, not sure why the background looks that way though, it should look all blended, here is again, but maybe its the 4chan website
>>
>>92743810
OR here, thank you!
>>
Requesting my cyborg fella, I don’t want anything specific just have fun with the character design.
>>
>>92710547
Another bump
>>
>>92715070
i'm gonna nut. gonna draw this in a bit, veiny transparent mammaries and large gelatinous hips.
>>
File: IMG_20240509_170332.jpg (2.18 MB, 3300x1488)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>92703850
Requesting a sister of silence and a femstodes playing some smooth jazz for the god emperor.
>>
>>92706282
bump
>>
File: 3.png (1.15 MB, 1231x1598)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Rolling a beastkin rogue soon in pathfinder and while I found the perfect image for their hybrid shape, finding a similar human variant is a bit difficult.

I'd be happy with just a recolour of Lapland for that fox-orange look, but for anyone who would like to draw something a human form inspired by them would be cool too.

Thanks, anons.
>>
>>92748892
>smooth jazz
look I know he suffers in endless torment on the Golden Throne, but that's a bit much, isn't it?
>>
>>92750646
Doesn't have to necessarily be smooth jazz, I only said that as a suggestion, if you look on the request image you can read it says jamming out, so they can really be playing whatever so long as they are both using saxophones.
>>
File: Maximilien.png (6.11 MB, 2500x2357)
6.11 MB
6.11 MB PNG
>>92703850
I am requesting my knight, Max. He's a bit of a bastard and he wields a greatsword typically. His father and grandfather are knights of legend, and chasing that legacy has given him feelings of inadequacy, pushing him toward a cruel streak.
>>
Requesting the Stańczyk painting by Jan Matejko redone with a female Shadowseer (minus her mirror mask).
>>
>>92741084
Nice. Looks like a combination of Nightcrawler and Inspector Gadget.
>>
bump
>>
>>92708250
Bumping Aliyah!

>>92725884
>Draw her pregnant and disheveled, having some weird pregnancy cravings like copper coins
What?

>>92731823
She's a sorcerer, last time I played her it was wild magic. Now I'm starting from level 1 again so I don't know which subclass I'll pick
>>
>>92758484
>Sorceress
I suggest either enchantment or illusion given her theme.

>Pregnant
Ignore those fuckers. They are either trolls or thirsty.

>nb4 pregnancy is natural claim
>nb4 any barely disguised fetishes.
>>
>>92758580
Ain't those schools for wizard?
>>
>>92758857
Oh my bad. I was thinking pathfinder at the time. Hmm...maybe lunar sorcery because of the usual night affiliation cats have.
>>
>>92758910
I don’t dislike the idea, but I haven’t met a GM that played well with lunar phases… yet he used to GM as a job so it’s worth a try!
>>
>>92759035
I just did a quick research (lazy google search). I could be wrong, so I would suggest doing more research before making a decision. But still, I love good furry fantasy designs. Wishing her a fruitful adventure. BTW what happened to her halfling friend?
>>
>>92759089
Well originally the halfling was another anon’s character and both of our girls were drawn together. In my own game the halfling was an NPC, BFF of Aliyah and the one who taught her how to survive outside the comfy palace she ran away from.

The concept for Aliyah is that rakshasa society is a caste system where you can’t change status, and every female no matter the caste are only good for two things: Bearing children and raising them. Aliyah being halfblood has even less of a say in her father’s society and she lacks the power of a real rakshasa. She grew rebellious and her dad annoyed by her antics put a cursed golden collar with a precious gem on her. She can’t take it off and anyone who knows the magic words could dominate her (literally under the influence of Dominate spell). So she ran away and wants to make her own rakshasa empire with blackjacks and hookers
>>
File: bolkahat.png (1.83 MB, 1920x2588)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
Can someone do a better version of this? It's supposed to be a cowl but im not talented in any way of editing.
>>
File: imbecile.jpg (272 KB, 640x947)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>92717786
enjoy, you imbecile
>>
>>92759365
Here's the non ms painted version
>>
>>92707957
Can't guarantee I can finish this, I only have a couple of days' access to the tools
>>
>>92759518
Oh god! Thanks anon, I love it! God willing, someday I'll be as good as you!
>>
Doodle requests anyone?
>>
>>92759273
>dominate spell by her father.
If that isn't a legit reason to flee from her father, I don't know what else.
>>
>>92760996
nah clearly she needs that daddy dom in her life
>>
>>92759677
Awesome. Even if you don't finish it, its perfect
>>
>>92759518
cute, but draw her pregnant
>>
>>92760996
What’s worse, and something I haven’t mentioned yet, is that the collar not only serves to deter her rebellious spirit but also to make life easier for her future husband.

And while rakshasa are commonly depicted as tiger-like, there are many other variants. Such as apes, preying mantises, crocodiles, etc. What’s more, the more powerful ones have multiple heads, most commonly two to three but up to five has happened once. Imagine being forced to mate with a praying mantis man, even worse a three headed one, bear his children and due to the curse you can do nothing about it. And to add insult to injury rakshasa are known to have harems, so you’re even less important than brides in monogamy. That’s without counting on Aliyah being halfblood.

>>92761658
that got a chuckle out of me
>>
How did you learn how to draw? I got pretty good grades in art class back in school but I haven't done anything in years and never learned anything formally. Does it depend of the style you're aiming for or are there basics everyone should start with?
>>
>>92762800
Take a pencil, open tutorial on what you want to draw, suck at it, try again, get better, suck at it, try again, get better, suck at it, try again, get better, suck at it, try again, get better, suck at it, try again, get better, suck at it, try again, get better, never he happy
>>
>>92762800
i open up my phone and poke at it for 9 hours while trying to remember what people look like
sometimes i can approximate art and sometimes the shapes mean nothing
in other words i have not learned how to draw, and any time i get the inkling to draw, i fall back on familiar behaviors with my back asswards method, since i'm afraid i won't feel like making something anymore if i take time to learn prior
i wanna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww nobody makes the things i wanna see
>>
>>92762800

This guy here:
>>92759518
>>92743810

No formal training outside of high school, doodled constantly at home as a kid.

Yes, there are fundamentals to follow when drawing. Especially if you want living things to not look stupid. Pencil and paper is the way to go at first, its cheap and readily available. Digital is way easier. You can pick up a decent pen display from xp pen for around 500 USD. I am able to turn out stuff I would never be able to do on paper. The biggest difference in my drawings was figured out how to shade with colors, well sort of, and going over my rough drawing with a thin curved line tool to clean the image up. It feels like cheating but I like the results better.

With that said, draw stuff that you find fun or interesting. Maintaining interest is key.
>>
File: 2024_05_11_0q7_Kleki.png (514 KB, 1215x764)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>92759677
Update
>>
Requesting a female fighter or wizard choosing a bear shamaness
>>
Pen doodle requests anyone? I promise this isn't a page bump.
>>
>>92767479
We're in 7-day autosage, so there ain't no bumpin in the cards
>>
>>92767496
Oh right. Who's baking?
>>
>>92767479
opossum
>>
>>92767649
Rogue opossum? Warlock opossum? Gunslinger opossum? Alchemist opossum?
>>
>>92767723
alchemy fits the best
>>
nu bred wen?
>>
>>92769585
What's stopping you from making it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.