[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 23425565467356345345345.jpg (236 KB, 1600x899)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Do you think he cries himself to sleep every night or is he over it?
>>
You are a faggot for watch "actual play" content.
>>
>>92594650
is he the dragonborn?
>>
>>92594650
Who and what?
>>
They would never have become as big if they hadn't kicked him out. Too spergy, too unfiltered. No matter what they say, it's a performance for an audience more than a game and he approached it as a game. Unlike Sam he didn't know how to ride the line and get away with it.
>>
Genuinely amazed that he hasn’t killed himself yet
also, he did nothing wrong
>>
>>92599780
>also, he did nothing wrong
>30 minute shopping excursions to build 'cool tech' nobody gives a fuck about
>attempting to weaponize physics in a non-simulationist game
>lying about his sorcery points
>trying to asspull an army to skip an entire plot arc
I can think of a few things
>>
>>92600750
All the results of "never tell your players no" so I have no pity for the group.
End faggotry the moment you see it, or it will get worse.
>>
>>92600750
>30 minute shopping excursions to build 'cool tech' nobody gives a fuck about
What even was he planning with all those mirrors?
>>
>>92600750
never seen this dude but
>This is fine if it's with the entire party and everyone is using their downtime in different ways, at worst I just would've asked him OOC what he planned to do
>This is just being creative, I'd allow it if it isn't lame
>I can forgive this if it's a mistake, but yeah nah
>This one is actually trash
>>
>>92602059
Anti-vampire laser
>>
>>92594650
Not gonna lie... Wish he was still snorting so I could trade some for his dick.
>>
>>92603945
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
I think he was banned because of all that touch-touchy-hug-touch-fingers behavior with the GM's girlfriend, who he constantly adressed as "Princess". It feels really annoying. Not even Liam proposing a incest couple disguise in Kraghammer first episode was nearly as cringe as all the touching touch touch.

Also its entirely dumb from the GM to make all NPCs rude or blunt with him. The character has a high charisma score. He should sound convincing and alluring to their ears even if his ideas aren't wise.
>>
>>92594650
Do you think you can fuck off back to retarddit and take this gay shit with you
>>
>>92594650
>mirror shit takes up almost an hour
>Percy had already tried it
>creepy towards Marisha
>in front of her boyfriend
>all of this is televised
Ngl I’d an hero, some of the shit he got up to makes me bite my knuckle in discomfort
>>
>>92603619
I hope it works like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbTV4M0MUoI
>>
>>92599780
He almost caused a tpk when confronting the mother brain and then got really pissy about it out of game and stormed out of the room like a 12 year old girl. Even Marisha was like wtf?
>>
>>92604320
He got kicked from the group because he started claiming that he owned intellectual property rights to his character, and was doing shit like sending DMCA takedown notices to people who made fan art of the character.
>>
Behead eceleb drama posters
>>
>>92614698
Nah, he was kicked because he told Laura Bailey on camera that she was making him hard and Travis Willingham chimped out. He tried to walk it back but he was a goner.
>>
>>92616012
plz post proof for the love of god. I really wanna see Travis chimp out
>>
>>92616144
It’s in episode 26 just before a break.
He was gone starting episode 27.
>>
>>92616164
Sorry, it’s in 27 and he’s gone in 28. Didn’t realize my right hand wasn’t centered.
>>
So are we suppose to be feeling sorry for the guy on the right or the guy in the middle?
>>
File: 1707709964145460.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>92616197
thanks anon I gotta watch that shit right now!
>>
>>92599780
Becoming a heroin addict is nearly the definition of "doing something wrong"
>>
>>92594650
on the subject, whatever became of TT's Bone?
>>
>>92616301
the guy who is bald
>>
>>92594650
>Get kicked out of group very publicly for acting like a retard
>Still try to make new 'canon' for your character on twitter
>DM responds saying 'actually he just got high, jerked off, and died'
Couldn't even exit with grace. Fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1576171603157.png (233 KB, 500x700)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>92594650
>Can't stop cheating
>Can't stop getting addicted to Heroin
>Can't stop aggressively hitting on your friends Girlfriends
>Get kicked out of Critical Role
>Critical Role is becoming more and more popular and profitable
>Try to ride off of some of that success with your shitty Dragonborn character who was so unliked he died off-screen and had a good chunk of his race killed off just erase him further
>Doesn't work because your history with Critical Role is very Google-able
>Critical Role gets adaptions of their different campaigns while you're not even getting table scraps

Almost feel bad,if he had just kept it together long enough he would have had that bag multiplying
>>
>>92594650
I guess this will have to do a a general critical role thread. I don't think there's been a thread in a few weeks, so I gotta ask, have you guys followed the latest shitstorm in the past two weeks?
The party nearly TPK's, most of the cast are mad at Matt playing hard with them and to save the day one of the pc's sacrifices themselves to kill the boss fight (matt even asks like four times if you are sure about this, just to drive home that this is going to impact our financial prospects)
Then the next episode Matt grants then a super fucking easy exit, and instead of using the momentum from a PC death to do something good, Aabria comes in after 90 mins and runs a session of her EXU campaign.
And now I think there's a two week pause with other content before the regular show returns. Crazy shit.
>>
>>92618862
No shit. Near-TPK, in s03, and it wasn't pre-planned? Maybe I should start watching this boring shitshow again. Which character was offed and how fast did they bring them back to life?
>>
>>92618862
I had heard that a black woman had replaced Matt, but not that a character had died. I hope they don't revive him, like the last time someone died.
>>
>>92618915
I wouldn't say it's worth watching all of the show, but basicly. S3E90 the party splits up to do different missions (Matt juggles it pretty nicely actually, a brief return to form) and the next episode, 91, they get chased down by the big bads right hand man.
Putting into spoiler for who the dead character is: The name is FCG
Mind you there's only been like 90 mins in the next episode that they actually played so they havn't rezzed the character yet, but I get the sense the player is happy to have buried that character and can pick a new one. Even their "dying words speech" was pretty lackluster.
Compared to say the dying words of characters from Calamity, which had like a tenth the amount of airtime.
>>
>>92600750
>lying about his sorcery points
common sorcerer L
>>
>>92618945
They finally killed that moron, now this show may get better.
>>
>>92603966
anon wishes that this individual was still had a habitual drug problem so that they may purchase the individual for sexual services using said drug.
>>
>>92618945
Yeah I felt they were tired of that character even 60 episodes ago, I'm glad for them. In any case I ain't going to watch like 50 episodes of cringe boredom just to get to that, but is the fight on its own worth the watch wothout context?
>>
File: choke_hump.png (328 KB, 456x346)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>act like that at the table because of meth
https://thevoiceinyourhead.podbean.com/e/ep-18-orion-acaba-life-rumors-sickness-setting-it-straight-and-a-road-to-recovery/
>Liam is just as bad at the table, every episode for 8 years
>Liam still alluding to his dead mother
You can be a scumbag. Just don't do drugs.
>>
>>92621584
I will assert that almost every friend group will have around to 2 to 3 bad people in it, it just depends on the groups morality, a Bad Persons charisma/facade and who gets noticed first for the group to home in on
>>
>>92601761
>End faggotry the moment you see it, or it will get worse.
This.
>>
>>92594650
Huh?
>>
>>92619448
I'm watching it now, the fight starts after the episode break. It starts off good with Otohan taking out Chetney in one turn, but as each turn goes on you get the sense that Matt is getting more and more worried that the party is about to get fucked. Havn't watched campaign 3 since episode 6 or so but definitely get the sense most of them have no idea how to use their turns efficiently.
Liam seems to be doing the most with his battlemaster getup though
>>
>>92621584
>>92621938
Could also be the fact that Liam is a much bigger name in the VA world than Orion. It's much easier to kick out the guy not many ppl know than the guy who is in every other AAA game and voices half of New Vegas
>>
>>92622783
Also Liam was one half of a paired character set with the most charismatic player and I think is actually their friend IRL which Orion never was.
>>
>>92623078
Orion was absolutely their friend IRL, in fact specifically he was their drug connection. He has also had sex with both Marisha and Matt, separately and at the same time. When Orion get's kicked out, the girls cross addict onto alcohol and get super sloppy for several episodes, culminating in the drunken disaster known as the Kraken episode, where Laura and Marisha are slurring their speech and then run out of gas halfway through and just sit their with their heads on the table struggling not to pass out.
>>
>>92623812
I thought Taliesin was their connection considering he's a pill head with a fried brain. Marisa was a sloppy drunk every episode prior and post Orion anyway. Keyleths inauguration was unbearable, she was super drunk and acting like a cunt during the culmination of the character's arc.
>>
>>92623812
>He has also had sex with both Marisha and Matt, separately and at the same time.
Proof?
>>
>>92594650
Them not only removing him from the game and show, but cutting off all contact really made it obvious what kind of people they all were. I've waited to see which one they'd ostracize and eject from their little tribe next, didn't expect it to be Ashley's husband though. Though it'd be Sam or Liam.
>>
What the fuck are you dorks even talking about? Don’t care.
>>
>>92626540
And why did you enter the thread?
>>
>>92626720
If Norm MacDonald were part of the main cast of Critical Role. I'd watch it.
>>
talking about realplay shows, does Brennan Lee Mulligan manage to hide his power level (in this case his incredibly cringe politics/beliefs)?
>>
>>92626795
He probably doesn't have to because his target audience laps up soi shit
>>
>>92626806
Damn. Seen a few clips that made it seem like he'd be funny, but having read Strong Female Protagonist I don't really trust anything with his name on it
>>
>>92622482
>definitely get the sense most of them have no idea how to use their turns efficiently
Have the fights up until now been so easy that they don't know how to actually strategize, or have they decided to stop learning how to play their characters since they figure it's worked alright for Ashley these past years?
>>
>>92626795
No, instead he shoves them into his game worlds constantly
>>
>>92626795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oXiFuPCU6k
>>
>>92626758
ok, but he's not.
>>
Speaking of Critical Role.

The court documents confirmed that the other druggie that was kicked out has topless pics of Dani in his possession. This dude could have been railing Ashley that's making the Fearne voice in bed, but no, he chose to harass Dani for nudes.

Kids, don't do drugs.
>>
>>92628516
who is dani?
>>
>>92629709
Dani Carr. Google her. I can't be bothered to explain.
>>
>>92628516
>>92629900
So was it cheating, a Harvey Weinstein situation, or Dani just sent nudes unprompted?
>>
>>92630148
AFAIK everyone involved is an asshole and they're trying to make the other side look like as much of a prick as possible, so it's probably just cheating.
>>
>>92630148
The court docs said that Brian was asking for nudes and Dani sent him topless pics because she was afraid for her job. Beyond that I have no idea what the fuck happened.
>>
>>92626479
>really made it obvious what kind of people they all were
Or alternatively, what kind of person *he* was.
>>
>>92626479
>I've waited to see which one they'd ostracize and eject from their little tribe next, didn't expect it to be Ashley's husband though.
You didn't see them ditching another druggie after the first one? Are you dumb?
>>
>>92630894
If they were so quick to ditch druggies, they'd have removed Taliesin, Liam, Sam, Marisha AND Matt.
>>
>>92630908
Sorry, these are actors we're talking about, so it's not considered a drug unless you can go to prison for it.
>>
File: 1706726771121163.jpg (27 KB, 422x422)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>92630863
>Dani sent him topless pics because she was afraid for her job.
>>
File: 1564117931358.png (1.4 MB, 1280x720)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Is this the thread where we gossip about celebrities we don't like
>>
File: clown.jpg (108 KB, 1333x883)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>92632571
Not OP, but If it's CR related and points out how everyone in their circle are horrible people, backstabbers, and phonies, it looks like a good thread for it. There is no current /crg/.
>>
>>92618592
>DM responds saying 'actually he just got high, jerked off, and died'
I always laugh at that, it shows how Mercer is cringe and retard.
>>
>>92634021
Post it man if you got a screenshot seems like it was purged from the intended
>>
>>92633428
Well, they're just actors. What's makes it even worse, they're dub actors, which makes most of them failed life-action actors.
>>
>>92621938
>my friend group is four people
Shit.
>>
>>92635681
ngmi
>>
Ayo Brian post that shit. Don't be gay.
>>
File: Tiberius and Allura.jpg (162 KB, 1914x775)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>92633428
>>92634021
>>92634819
>has consensual death every campaign for his fake gaming cast
>narrates PC's death (no consent)
>player uses his NPC
>can't handle it
The guy is an egomaniac, control freak, and con artist
>claims to suffer from imposter syndrome while working with WotC to get his world published and shits on everything TSR built in the process.
>>
>>92634819
You mean like his "My magic cops could have stopped January 6th" tweet? And the apology tweet, which he also did his damnedest to scrub from the internet?
>>
>>92636283
Can't let the recovering druggie ex-friend have any fond memories from the game, gotta bang the LGBT+bbq drum as loud as possible since he made her into a dyke.

And man such a piss-poor excuse. People got brutally butchered by Grog all the time, and I'm sure there was no tears shed for the clergy the current group murdered a dozen sessions back.

You can tell it's about the person too, not that his npc is being used elsewhere. Otherwise he wouldn't let an ogre like Aabria run in his world.
>>
>>92640670
>People got brutally butchered by Grog all the time, and I'm sure there was no tears shed for the clergy the current group murdered a dozen sessions back
Yeah, Marisha tried to make this a big deal yet she was advocating for the party to murder the dyke they spent 6 sessions going into the underdark to rescue in favor of a brain-eating monster because 'religion bad'.
>>
>>92623812
>He has also had sex with both Marisha and Matt, separately and at the same time.
Is this real anon?
>>
>>92627414
>or have they decided to stop learning how to play their characters since they figure it's worked alright for Ashley these past years?

It's this. That is basically C3 in a nutshell. For all they talk about session 0 they had absolutely no coordination for this campaign. The players are all checked out and not paying attention
>>
>>92640670
It’s such an odd excuse too because you don’t need one. You could just say ‘Yeah he was a drug addict and a problem player and those problems really mounted, let this be a lesson that it’s okay to kick people out sometimes’. But no it’s gotta be about ‘oh well you killed an old woman’ despite the fact that the party had done and will continue to do way worse shit regularly with far less justification.
>>
>>92627414
>or have they decided to stop learning how to play their characters since they figure it's worked alright for Ashley these past years?

Oh right, and I forgot... Not only that but they are making a whole new ttrpg game out of it where there are never real consequences and calling it "Daggerheart"
>>
>>92601761
So he did do plenty of things wrong, but you're now arguing that it's the DM's responsibility to nip it in the bud.
Which, sure, that's one way to see it, but doesn't change the fact that he did plenty wrong regardless of how that was addressed.
>>
>wah wah my favorite e-celeb drama how could this happen it should have been other eceleb instead!
WHO
FUCKING
CARES
>>
Alright, watched the fight that ends with the PC death from two episodes ago, and watched the 90 mins in the latest episode before they switch to Aabria as GM.
Fight starts after the break. It does look like a fight they should have won but that they were close to TPK'ing because a) One of the two actually useful characters (chetney) gets taken out in one turn at the start and the is stuck on healing duty b) the players are completely incompetent and waste their turns on pointless things and/or do no prep despite knowing the boss fight is coming c) the players are a bunch of scared pussies whose instinct is always to run rather than attack

The most interesting part about the fight is considering what would have happened if they TKP'd. That could actually have saved the story. Seems to me as if this entire storyline ties in a lot more with the characters from campaign two. Ludinus is a leftover threat from campaign 2, they are headed to aeor next, which is also a campaign 2 leftover.

They seemed to completely waste the momentum in the next episode though.
>>
>>92632536
That's a real thing. It happens routinely.
>>
>>92630863
This has got to be a total power move right? I mean, Dani is a fatty, you wouldn't want to see her nude.
>>
>>92640670
Matt is annoying and overhyped but he's not the one being an asshole in that image.
>>
>>92618487
I feel sorry for him /because/ he is bald.
Is that what OP wanted?
>>
>>92642499
Hello. You will be lobotomized and no longer made to feel things like "thoughts" or "opinions". Do not resist and think about the next Critical Hole(TM) episode.
>>
File: 1649991844989.png (579 KB, 545x532)
579 KB
579 KB PNG
Did Critical Role ever give the Kickstarter money back after the Amazon Prime bait and switch?
>>
>>92642786
Explain
>>
File: griftmatt.png (979 KB, 705x776)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>92642786
>>92645509
>Asks fans for money to make narcissistic, animated special.
>Twitch (owned by Amazon) Leak: CR already had the funds for it.
>Sam already an insider working with Amazon on projects as well https://variety.com/2021/digital/features/critical-role-amazon-legend-of-vox-machina-1235088274/
>Amazon gets rights and gives CR a lot more money
>Amazon Prime required to actually watch what was donated for
>>
>>92641087
Yes, also Matt Mercer is a drag queen with an active persona and crossdresses during gay sex. Expect him to eventually transition.
>>92626041
Do you imagine there's pictures and videos of every single thing that ever happened? Believe or don't I careth naught.
>>92624096
Taliesin is more than a pill popper he is also a heroin user and fairly heavy into cannabinoid edibles, but, tbf , he has a fairly shitty neurological condition that puts him in a lot of pain and gives him muscle spasms. He can barely walk normally without the pills nowadays. It has gotten worse over time . his "meltyness" is from the meds not the condition.
>>
>>92642588
Actually they spent several episodes "prepping", buying and being gifted multiple magic items , including rare and legendary ones. There has never been a 5e group more overgeared than the CR groups. You are correct, they are pussies about character death, but keep this in mind: your home game D and D character does not represent a revenue stream. Their motivations are not "it's a game have fun" it's "generate scripts to be edited down for amazon toonslop".
>>
>>92647109
>Yes, also Matt Mercer is a drag queen with an active persona and crossdresses during gay sex. Expect him to eventually transition.
Got a source for that?
>>
>>92647284
I made it the fuck up.
>>
>>92629900
thanks for answering me
>>
>>92630873
he was always a degenerate
>>
>>92636283
>>92633428
Mercer was right about this.
>>
>>92642666
yes
>>
>>92646409
Why would they return the money if people got what they paid for?
>>
>>92618862
I stopped paying attention when the first? TPK happened and the robot magically was able to survive with 1hp and then save everyone else while the bad guy just giggled and flew away. This was like 5? months ago I think. They do this TPK shit whenever viewership is nosediving for S3. I think the goth lesbian? like turbo died-died but then she actually didn't or whatever because magic bullshit that removes all tension of death.
>>
>>92647109
Come on Brian. Post the pics of Dani's big fat tits somewhere on the internet. I hope you fucked her too. Based and architect pilled.
>>
>>92647147
Man, that makes it so much worse. I was just thinking of the lack of pre fight buffing (which they knew were coming).
>Their motivations are not "it's a game have fun" it's "generate scripts to be edited down for amazon toonslop".
I agree with this, but ironicly this mentality is hurting them since it's lead to worse and worse content increasingly less well suited for becoming an animated show.
Campaign one can fairly easily be turned into an "epic fantasy" adventuring story
Campaign 2 is a pretty meandering mess of them avoiding plotlines, but it wouldn't be that hard for them to follow up and complete some of the plotlines they almost went for, in the adaptation. Tighten the focus so the adaptation of the campaign 2 show won't feel as rushed as the actual webshow (which ends up feeling rushed because the last 30 something episodes pivots to something completely unrelated, and then there's no time to properly wrap up Fjord/calebs/etc storylines).
Mind you, those last 30 episodes are a complete SLOG in of themselves, which is fucked up.

Campaign three, it doesn't even have that little to adopt. 90 something episodes in and it feels as if nothing has happened. Possibly because the focus has been on Matt's main plot, with the players not caring at all.
>>
>>92648458
>>Amazon Prime required to actually watch what was donated for wasn't mentioned in the Kicktarter
classic bait and switch grift
>>
File: Ash attorney.png (521 KB, 1475x638)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>Liam worse than Orion
>apparently Ashley lied so much her first attorney dropped her ass, and her second one is so slimy he had to settle his own rape case (picrel)
>the Kickstarter grift
>Matt claiming imposter syndrome and depression
Orion and Brian appear to be no worse people than the rest of the cast, after all.
>>
>>92652812
It is a stereotype, but you have to be kind of an awful person to be in hollywood. Non narcissists or non liars don't go into acting (in the US)
>>
>>92652812
Imposter syndrome is valid because he has a rabid fanbase sucking his dick but is clearly a mid-DM
>>
File: RP not storytelling.png (494 KB, 1043x438)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>92652953
He thinks his work is good enough to be WotC canon, and arrogant enough to think he is brighter than Gygax, and change the whole definition of RPG.
>>
>>92626758
>gay characters huh?
>are you the ass guy or the dick guy?
>>
Tiberius is the reason I got into roleplaying games, love that character. I stopped watching Critroll after he left.
>>
>>92636283
this is extra amusing because allura was matt's self insert
>>
>>92654908
I don't doubt it, but do you have any evidence for this?
>>
>>92654908
Allura does kinda sound like a drag name, doesn't it.
>>
>>92647284
There was an entire copypasta for Di Sarola, aka Dice Roller, which is his drag queen name
Probably posted in the early 2018 CR threads
>>
>>92638481
Do you have a screenshot?
>>
>>92602174
>This is fine if it's with the entire party and everyone is using their downtime in different ways, at worst I just would've asked him OOC what he planned to do
He was forcing everyone to wait for him going shopping to make a ridiculous sun laser to fight vampires which he would of had zero time to build or implement.
>This is just being creative, I'd allow it if it isn't lame
It was lame. Firstly using modern day psuedo physics in an old timey fantasy setting is cringe and second he was clearly just trying to bullshit an instant vampire killing weapon to "win" at dnd instead of enjoying the game.
>>
>>92618695
He was literally ground central to one of the easiest gigs that would of made him a millionaire and he completely fucked it by being a sperg. I dont know how he sleeps at night.
>>
>>92652900
It's no coincidence seemingly every celebrity claiming to be a long time DnD player has been OK with CR and their fake gaming.
>>92653106
>>
>>92627414
They have been playing this game for almost 10 years and most of them are still absolute dogshit at it.
>>
>>92661007
As a professional who makes money from his public image are you really going to go all scorched earth on some D listers pretending to play a game?
>>
>>92652953
We’re all mid-DMs to be fair, everyone has their own particular autism holding them back
>>
>>92652649
>yeah they could have put it on Netflix or Apple TV or Hulu or Max or peacock!
oh wait...
>>
>>92661374
They could’ve just put it on YouTube if it was publically crowd funded, retard
>>
>>92648605
Sorry that would be revenge porn. Maybe after the cases are dismissed.
>>
>>92661113
Fuck you, i'm a great DM and i dont need an entire studio behind me making battlemaps, painting minis and writing out scripts for me to run a decent game. Fuck these online DMs and the people who suck their dicks when they've never played a proper game in their lives.
>>
>>92594998
>it's a performance for an audience more than a game
this is why I took it on myself to beat [people who think watching CR would teach you dnd] with a stick
>>
Are NDA's signed by alleged addicts (reason for firing) valid?
A chat between Orion and Brian about their experience with the grifting backstabbers would be kino.
>>
>>92594650
If I got kicked out by a group of gay faggots by upsetting their sensibilities, I would consider a win in my book.
>>
>>92663269
I'm sure the polycule will be fine without you.
>>
>>92626795
He's pretty openly a DemSoc Berniebro who hate's trump, like literally all of College Humor for the past decade or so.
>>
>>92642620
We live in a post Metoo world anon. Women have a lot of power to swing even if they weren't sexually harassed especially in California.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.