[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1666819926393531.jpg (189 KB, 1024x492)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Doubious Can(n)on Edition

>Previously, in the Mortal Realms
>>92576973

>Official AoS website:
https://www.ageofsigmar.com

>Downloads, Rules Errata and FAQs:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-downloads/

>Tools:
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

>Anvil of Apotheosis hero creator:
https://aosg.github.io/

>Booru:
https://ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

>Thread question:
How do you feel overall about the newest article?
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/04/17/the-fires-of-combat-rage-higher-than-ever-in-newaos/

TQ:
Skaven?
>>
File: zingetail cannon.gif (841 KB, 640x373)
841 KB
841 KB GIF
>>92582800
skaven
>>
File: aXnYrnv_460s[1].jpg (57 KB, 460x584)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>92582800
PRAISE THE HORNED RAT!
>>
>>92582800
Nah I play CoS. Here's hoping we get some pity units for elves and dwarves, but I ain't holding my breath. Worst comes to worst I can proxy my corsairs as huntsmen. Need some dogs though, but such is life.
>>
File: 1713801875666210.jpg (647 KB, 1500x1500)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
Opinions anons?
>>
>>92582839
Doesn't have anything I liked about warlock engineers. I liked them being smack dab in the middle of the ranger/warrior/mage triangle, I liked them having big nonsense machines on their backs, and I liked them having weapons shoved directly into their amputated stumps.
>>
>>92582839
I like him. Not a chance in hell I'd ever make a skaven army though
>>
>yfw they make a more-more warp power command ability if you pick the skryre rules and remove it as a spell
I'm thinking that's what's going to happen with specific skryre heroes buffing specific skryre units unless you use the command. Command could be for skaven shooting within a lesser powered wholly 13" bubble around the skryre hero or just giving the current buff to a specific unit, maybe double issue or stronger.

Could also see it still tied to warpstone tokens which are only available with that detachment, likely self damaging still, but I think they'll just streamline with commands like above.
(Ie skryre heroes all have access to "spells that aren't spells" this way).

Skryre looses wizards and grey seers and verminlords become the only wizards like plague priests are the only priests. Skryre heroes turned to buff specific units only unless that's your picked sub faction.
>>
>>92582839
The Skaven have never had good or interesting models, if you ask me, and that trend seems to be continuing with the new models.

Sad, but the faction looking so bad at least means I'll never play it so I'm saving money lmao
>>
>>92582839
>>
>GW CFO quitting and dumping GW stock
Tick tock, the axe is coming for everyone now.
>>
>>92582839
not too good, not too bad, but GW keeps missing the aesthetic of the warlock engineers that they invented in 6ed
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 513x66)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Ah, there's part of the problem with current GW right there.
>>
>>92582900
>>92582926
Looks like ToW launch killed the company. I guess we saw this coming
>>
File: 1713734763038067.jpg (222 KB, 961x395)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>92582946
Lmao
>>
>>92582839
Model is fine. The warp lightning cannon spotter stole a storm vermin's helmet and grabbed a rifle. Scroll is decent too depending on points, though I dislike how specialized it is.
All that said, I am not seeing the warlock or engineer here in the warlock engineer scroll or model. This guy is something different and removed.

So here's hoping the bombardier still stays roughly the same and can fill the engineers old role as a cheap caster and wlc enabler.
>>
>>92582950
>shit relesed now vs shit released quarter ago
>>
>>92582839
Just release this garbage so we can move onto the interesting shit
>>
>>92582900
Anon that was back in January
>>
>>92582999
Oh yeah I cant wait for slightly different stormcast.
To go with last editions release of slightly different stormcast.
>>
>>92582839
Worst clan gets a lame model
>>
>>92583025
The whole launch is boring. Skaven are for fags, the new stormcast are somehow even more lame than the fatties, just get this snooze launch over with
>>
>>92583057
The new Stormcast look fantastic, they're doing well so far. The new Skaven models are shite, however.
>>
I'm convinced these "my game more better than yours!" fags are just GW employees riling up retards to buy more models for "their" respective game. I've never seen a more obnoxious customer pool for a company
>>
>>92583078
t.the balding Skaven
>>
>>92583082
your conviction and your last comment send mixed signals
>>
>>92583082
No, it's just the end result of people turning what they consume into a key part of their identity. People are already starting to do it for the armies they play within the same game.
>>
>>92583101
Every game outside of bloodbowl is constantly complaining about another game from the same company
>HH is marine slop! 40k more better!
>40k is casual slop! HH more better!
>AoS is tranny slop! Old world more better!
>Old world is grog slop! AoS more better!
It's nauseating and has only gotten worse over time
>>
>>92582886
... making the skryre spell lore a detachment mechanic instead by recycling warpstone token mechanic to use them is something I could see. Realistically I think they're just shuffling around some heroes to have niche fights less. They just made a bad call not making this a new unit.
>>
>>92582886
>>yfw they make a more-more warp power command ability if you pick the skryre rules and remove it as a spell

Considering the Engineer has basically it as a warscroll ability it's probably going to be a warscroll ability even for the other units, with maybe a "if there is a Skyre character near" rider.
>>
>>92582839
Making Jezzails ignore LOS seems really annoying
>>
>>92583270
Doesn't even make sense, how would a gun like that ignore reality
>>
ah shit. i did it. i consoomed

was trying to decide between starting seraphon or tyranids for my summer project and i just found a slann for half off brand new, so i guess im playing seraphon now

any tips for playing/building seraphon? kroxigor, agradons, and saurus warriors really speak to me, are they generally good?
>>
>>92583270
Let's not use "LOS" to mean "look out sir" when it usually means "line of sight"
Ignoring LOS and ignoring look out sir are very different things
>>
>>92583270
thats not what he does
>>
>>92583317
yeah that's probably why they changed it to guarded hero
>>
>>92583308
>how would a warpstone bullet ignore reality
>>
>>92583312
The rules for everyone are changing in literally two months, nobody knows what's going to actually be good or bad until we get closer to release.
>>
>>92583308
This magic bullet truly can hit anything you say!
>>
>>92583312
The slann is really annoying to assemble I'd grab some Tamiya and make sure you read a few steps ahead for the instructions
>>
I'm gonna end up in a mental asylum with the amount of mental suffering that nmm practice is bringing
>>
>>92583388
thanks for the heads up. i'll probably try to do it in a few sub assemblies if possible for painting.

how sturdy is he? those vines being the only support makes me a little nervous
>>
>>92582839
I prefer old ones... But i trust the rest of Skryre clan will be kino.
>>
>>92582839
Head seems too small
>>
>>92583413
It's sturdy once it's all together it's just a pain in the ass to get the throne put together since the connections are overcomplicated
>>
>>92583229
If that was the case I'd assume the jezzail would have had it printed on their scroll instead of the engineer and/or the engineers wording would be different.
>>
>>92583559
I am assuming the Jezzails have it printed on their warscroll. The only reason to have it printed on the engineer warscroll is if it specifically need an engineer close to work. If it either doesn't need a hero or it needs a Skyre hero but not necessarily an engineer it would make more sense to have it printed on them.
>>
>>92582839
Not horrible by any means but it's just pretty.. bland in general. I can't imagine anyone running Skaven being like "I NEED this model".
>>
File: IMG_3832.jpg (2.63 MB, 4032x3024)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>>92583312
Koatls Claw is pretty shit compared to Starborne but it seems that theyre gonna improve on that in the 4th edition. Get the models you like.
>>
>>92583111
>No, it's just the end result of people turning what they consume into a key part of their identity.
Many such cases! I liked the new Fallout show but the amount of people malding over people hating on it is hilarious. You CANNOT dislike something someone likes in 2024 without it being seen as a personal attack.
>>
>>92583610
I'll take boring over absurdly over designed and whacky for the sake of being whacky
>>
>>92583633
Oh yeah, it could always be worse (sorry Duardin bros I hate that fucking balloon). You don't gotta go full wacky but this is supposed to be a hero unit and he looks like a rank-and-file soldier.
>>
>>92583633
Sillyness is a basic feature of the Skaven design, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>92582926
How gatekeep harder? Women ruin mens things.
>>
>>92583648
But every unit doesn't need to be like that. You have bombardier for whacky skryre hero
>>
>>92583660
If you wanna gatekeep the cfo you're gonna need a lot of money and business experience schizokun
>>
>>92583683
I meant in general.
>>
>>92583590
Or they could be doing buff networks where the skryre heroes all buff one or two signature units while the non hero skryre units have a different extra benefit if they're near a skryre hero.
Like say the bombardier gives a 6+ ward to wlc and the plague claw if he's wholly within 13" of them, but the wlc has more-more more warp power that any skryre hero can turn on. As an example.
>>
>>92583660
GW has been ruined for a long time and women were involved so...
>>
>>92583543
gotcha. i've put together 3 mangler squigs and a whole army of nighthaunt so i should be okay, but i appreciate the warning.
>>
>>92582839
I'd rather have a model that isn't overly busy than an over the top model with too many gribblies.
>>
>>92582839
>Opinions
People keep ruining these weekly reveals by nitpicking bullshit. He looks great.
>>
>>92583312
>kroxigor, agradons, and saurus warriors really speak to me
that's like the most basic shit in the army so I'd start with it, yeah.
>>
>>92583615
definitely plan to run at least 6 kroxigor, thats probably my favorite looking unit.

i do have a question though, assuming those are yours and you've built them; are the weapon arms/poses mutually exclusive with the heads? i prefer the crocodile looking heads, but i noticed on the web page that the ones with the stubby dino heads had different poses. can you put any of the heads on any of the poses or are they constructed in such a way that the croc heads can only go on a select set of poses?

apologies if that was a little confusing, im not exactly sure how to phrase it
>>
>>92583874
You can construct them however you want as long as you state whats the unit youre playing. I built them as warspawned but play them as regular ones and it hasnt been an issue.
>>
File: GF0NGi1WoAArJPB.jpg (164 KB, 1079x1311)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Why do the chaos marauders update look so fucking awful? They manage to be the most bland and uninspired safe shit imaginable. Also ugly ass women and minorities peppering them that look out of place in European barbarian outfits. Even worse is that new chaos character who is like number two to Archaon being a black chick. This is getting fucking sad and pathetic.
>>
Don’t take the bait, anon. It’s not even a good one.
>>
>>92583660
Don't read 40kg too much anon, is making bad things to you.
>>
>>92583949
Bad designers / prompts I guess. I agree they look like disgusting raver-chicks yea
>>
>>92583969
It's more the snowballing I'm worries about. Everything that tries to appeal to these loons turns to shit, and it makes me genuinely sad.
>>
>Relatively big one dayer is coming up.
>25% of lists submitted are either Brodd and 3 megas or Brodd, 2 megas and 4 little guys.

I really hate gargants. Tell me a list that absolutely dumpsters them /aosg/, I beg you.
>>
>>92583736
Obnoxious, but I'd like it better than locked behind lore where I lose access to skitter leap or locked behind a detachment rule.
>>
>>92583913
i meant more if the gator looking heads physically fit on the poses from the other build
>>
>>92582839
I'm curious whether there will be bits options. The arms looks like they could be swapped for something else.
>>
>>92584011
what armies/models do you have access to?
>>
What's this about GW stock being sold off
>>
>>92583999
Furiosa is going to be full of nigs and girls and it will great. Darkoath design just sucks.
>>
>>92584045
these are starter set models
they are not meant to come with build options
>>
>>92584045
I doubt it. Especially since there's no weapon options, wargear, etc. Maybe a different had that's holding a broken pair of binoculars at most.
The arch warlock is who I'd be expecting any alternates from just to reflect skryre artifacts most likely.
Man I miss wargear on generic foot heroes.
>>
>>92583949
I like their armor/gear designs but I hate when units have a set gender composition mixture since it makes running multiple look stupid. And a lot of the specific sculpts do just genuinely look like shit though
>>
>>92584091
What are you talking about?
>>
>>92584067
Between me and my mates at the club, we have GsG, BoC, MoN, DoT, Orruk, Beastclaw Raiders, Idk, Stormcast, KO, FeC and Cities.
>>
>>92584131
I'm assuming he means from mad Max but I thought that spinoff was canned
>>
>>92584131
He's saying the new Mad Max (Furiosa) will be diverse and full of women but will be cool as hell so its not a DEI issue its just shitty designs issue.
>>
>>92584168
>>92584160
I get that, but no one mentioned black people or even if they were female or not. I just said they looked disgusting.
>>
>>92584043
Yeah, the heads and the tops of the weapons go interchangeably on the bodies. You can mix and match as you want
>>
>>92583949
>Why do the chaos marauders update look so fucking awful?
because they don't have helmets

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, 30 HEAD-BITS PER 10 MODELS AND NOT ONE FUCKING HELMET!
>>
>>92584203
See? >>92584043
>>
>>92583874
There are 3ish head options, 1-2 arm options, and 1-3(?) weapon options per body. But I'm pretty sure there's only one croc head option per body
>>
>>92584203
>>92584216
cool, thanks.
>>
>>92583949
>European
AoS is not european inspired like WFB. It's a high fantasy setting that draws inspiration from a load of places and can have any aesthetic imaginable.
>>
>>92584346
>European
>AoS is not european inspired like WFB. It's a high fantasy setting that draws inspiration from a load of places and can have any aesthetic imaginable.

Then why does it go for a shitty aesthetic that looks ugly?
>>
>>92584391
Because sometimes models are made by a cool group of people who do cool wild stuff, others its made by dipshits
>>
>>92584409
This feels like it was made by a stupid committee focused on attracting the fabled "wider audience" and now we are stuck with the ugliest models imaginable to represent Chaos. Especially annoying given that GW updates models once every 20 years, meaning that when all this culture bullshit dies down eventually, we will still have these ugly turd miniatures still being sold instead of proper good looking models that arent DEI bullshit
>>
>>92584471
Hopefully GW will then lose money and wont design crap in the future.
>>
>>92584346
>AoS is not european inspired like WFB
The whole setting is fucking Greek/Norse mythologically inspired.
>It's a high fantasy setting that draws inspiration from a load of places and can have any aesthetic imaginable.
This is also true, but the other anon is right. New marauders look like ass.
>>
>>92584391
Seriously you think AoS models look ugly anon?
>>
>>92584619
AoS models are either 100% kino or 100% ugly. Its strange but true.
>>
>>92584619
When they do people, yes they do
>>
>>92583949
I like em. And they’ll probably be around for another 10-20 years like the last ones. Enjoy being mad all that time lmao
>>
While we're talking about darkoath does anyone have the instructions for the marauders
>>
File: 20240422_231435.jpg (505 KB, 3468x4624)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
Painted this Tzeentch lady up. Had fun!
>>
Dark Oath really was a shitty way to replace the waycry warbands.
>>
>>92584713
Warcry warbands ruined slaves to darkness it was a terrible idea to include them in main AoS. If you wanted to use the models you can use them as marauders like it always should've been
>>
>>92584192
the original post mentioned being peppered with minorities and ugly women, are you confused?
>>
>>92584758
Okay retard.
>>
>>92584758
>Bad and wrong opinions: The post
Anon... I...
>>
>>92582900
> dumping
You mean making a few million and then retiring/getting another 6 figure job?
>>
>>92584762
I guess I was a little, yeah, I didn't see what I replied to originally, skipped the minorities part.
>>
>>92584766
>>92584801
Go play warcry fags
>>
>>92584841
Id rather be playing with actually unique models instead of those embarrassing hammer&bolter advertisement.
>>
>>92583312
Just buy what you think is cool.
Sounds like you could just buy two Vanguard boxes. It will give you 20 Saurus, 6 Krox, and two carnosaurs, which have so much extra shit you can make 2 skink priests as well, or a carnosaur, a trog, a foot oldblood, and a skink Priest. With your Slann that's damn near all the heroes you will need
>>
File: newrat.png (976 KB, 1052x694)
976 KB
976 KB PNG
>>92582839
I think pic related might end up as the new poster boy for warp lightning shield, warp lightning, and more-more warp power.

Hope skryre aren't losing their wizards and making grey seer's the only casters.
>>
>>92584841
If you really think those woke Darkoath can compete with the cool warbands at Warcry... I feel sorry for you, besides that's the reason they are leaving.
>>
>>92584900
I like all of them fine. I’m mad I didn’t get my hands on a box of Corvus Cabal when I had the chance. Not worth stopping by $100+ just to proxy some bird people as Darkoath
>>
>>92584688
Psychedelic, you gonna use her in a DoT army?

Post models.
>>
>>92582839
I still can't get over the fact they turned the WARLOCK ENGINEER into something that does not interact with either magic or the skavens machines.
I'd be less mad if he affected weapon teams (with likely a different bonus) and pretty much everything else stayed the same because at least then it would feel logical and less like the unit in name only.
Lastly I really like Jezzails and this rule and hero look quite nice to me, however I'm concerned with how narrow it is and hope he is able to buff and do other things other than just enhance a niche skew list.
>>
>>92584942
How is this surprising.
Damn near every fucking hero in the starter sets are trash or specifically designed to just work in the shit in the box.
I doubt there is a BIG artillery piece (besides the not!Ratling gun) in the box.
There will undoubtably be another $40 hero released with the battletome that makes artillery better (and unlock them in a battalion). This guy will work with jezzails (100% now confirmed for the starter) and that is it.
>>
>>92584011
The fyreslayer army of renown was basically written by someone who REALLY hate gargants. It's about spamming vulkyns flameseekers (140 pts for 20 wounds save 5+/5++ and 26 attacks 3+/3+/-/1). They cancel monsters's rampages and an ennemy monster engaged with 2 units will have strike last.

The army also have some anti-monsters tech such as :

- a rampage that remove wards
- a rampage that give +1 rend against monters for the hero and his allies around
- a stomp that work against monsters
- a command trait making infantry having ANOTHER +1 rend against a monster (cumulative with the other rampage)
- an artefact making ennemy monsters counting as only 2 on objectives

Also, magmadroth can carry vulkyns with them, they move, the vulkyns then "disembark" wolly within 6" of the magmadroth and more than 3 (THREE) from the ennemy, giving to the usually slow fyreslayer infantry a insane 18" move + charge.

Honestly, with equal skill it's impossible to loose against behemats with this army of renown it's so ridiculously stacked against them (no stomp, strike list, ward removal, +2 rend, count as 2 on objectives) that it's basically a guaranteed win.

However i hope you are ready to buy and paint like 50 vulkyns and 2/3 magmadroths
>>
>>92584688
Your style is cool. You got any more Tzeentch painted up?
>>
>>92584967
Ok fine being in a starter kit is ok for simple things, apparently wizards are too complicated now. So why call it the Warlock Engineer instead of calling it a Warplock Sharpshot or something? It's clearly a new unit concept in every facet.
>>
>>92584011
Meatfist ogres, 2 units of 12 ironguts, spend the rest on a tyrant, some leadbelchers to hit battleline and gnoblars to screen with the remainder. If you charge them? That's a dead mega, if they charge you? That's a dead mega. With rally, the double swing when needed and the free incidental mortals they literally can't touch you. You also have quite good bravery in combat and even if they spike a roll and kill half the unit, as long as your tyrant is nearby only 1 model can ever flee which counters their terror.
>>
>>92584688
I really need more Tzeentch mortals/demons... The whole army being birds is so annoying.
>>
>>92584942
The weird thing is how Skaven battletomes constantly namedrop specific "Warlock [x]"s that do this or that, but then they opted to say "this is every Warlock Engineer now" instead of making one up like "Warlock Sharpsniper" or whatever.
>>
>>92584942
>I really like Jezzails
the hero doesn't even have a Jazzail he just has a Warplock Musket
>>
>>92584938
For now, just a Warcry band.
Your barbarian is way cool
>>92584996
Thanks! Nah she's my test model to see if I enjoy painting Tzeentchy stuff, first one I've painted up then. I only have the rest of her Underworlds warband as of now.
>>92585071
Tzaangors are really the least appealing part of Tzeentch for me. Horrors could be much cooler, screamers are perfect, but idk there could be so much weird stuff like well her that's not just birds.
>>
File: 20240422_231442.jpg (548 KB, 3468x4624)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>92585178
The back btw
>>
I really hope Jazzails don't have good shooting, especially with the new shooting command. Don't need to start off the edition with "lmao what happened to your heroes?"
>>
>>92585071
Tzeentch range as a whole went a direction that puts me off the faction.
I want an army of glass cannon wizards, not an army of muscle birds.
>>
>>92585284
Don't see what you mean about minis not fitting the fantasy.
All Tzeentch fans want is an army of Schwarzenegger barbarians right?
>>
>>92585306
...soo much trim...ugh...
>>
>>92585306
NTA but ive hated how 40k and AoS do tzeentch, birds and wavy fire trim everywhere, and then to top it off AoS only has the ugly muscle birds and muscled acolytes with bird masks
its so incredible flanderized, tzeentch acolytes should have been like the jade obelisk even if they arent a perfect representation of fantasy tzeentch, they fit so much more
>>
>>92585227
>I really hope this unit's role is missing
>>
File: Cypher_Lords_M01.jpg (294 KB, 920x950)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>92585327
For me it's cypher lords
>>
>>92585341
please tell me these arent going away
>>
>>92585352
Obviously they are
>>
>>92585352
Staying in Warcry, going away from AoS.
>>
>>92585341
Diaperlegion, assemble
>>
>>92585373
They wont be OOP though right?
>>
>>92585387
For now I don't think so. In a future edition of Warcry? Probably. I give them a year or two. They went online only I think which is a bad sign.
>>
>>92585214
Yep. That's a good job on the model, I'd be proud of it! Makes me even more worried about painting my own birdbois lol
>>
>>92585306
Do you think these guys have massive, magically enhanced dicks?
Lmao imagine if every single Tzeentch unit was absolutely packing under all that cloth.
>>
>>92585339
>>
>>92585692
Isn't the fluff for these guys that they transformed themselves from nerds into chads with magic? So they're probably packing down there too.
>>
>>92585227
>jezzails can finally do what they're supposed to do, provided you take this skew hero, a unit type you get a max of 5 of now.
I'm not seeing it being too much of an issue, but who knows.
>>
>>92585352
They were out of stock before they got squatted. They gone
>>
>>92582800
This may be a dumb question, but does the AoS thread have a codex download like the 40k thread does? Its the end of edition and I wanna get my hands on a KO battletome, but don't wanna waste the money if itll be obsolete in a few months
>>
>>92585781
No there are rabid schizos that report them immediately just ask for the book you want and someone will probably post it
>>
>>92585781
No, you have to just ask for specific books. If someone has it, they'll link a catbox.
>>
>>92585227
What's the point of a long range shooting unit that can't shoot things at long range
>>
>>92585341
True. These are far superior to the regular acolytes. I know you could use these as them and no one would care but I wish they would just allow you to do that officially with certain models.
>>
>>92585795
That's a good question to ask current jezzails.
>>
>>92582839
Fine if it wasn't a Warlock Engineer.
>>
>>92585781
Used to, but then the fantasy schizo started thread wars and just mass reported the links,
>>
>>92585922
why are fantasy fans so autistic? their games back and AoS is very solidly its own thing now
>>
>>92585932
It's just one dude, most sane people do not care about games they don't like, I play both systems, he's just mentally unwell
>>
>>92585784
>>92585788
>>92585922
Thanks for the info!
Just wanna get my hands on the Kharadron Overlords Tome
>>
>>92585932
Fantasy has a primarily secondary fanbase that is terminally online
>>
>>92585974
I bet you do
>>
Is this a 40mm?
>>
>>92586104
Fuck
>>
>>92586112
yes
>>
>>92586118
Perfect thanks
>>
File: ikit.png (894 KB, 567x796)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
I don't know how they're going to top the old arch warlock as far as looks go, but I can't wait to see the try.
Provided he keeps the power armor.
>>
>>92586213
I hold out hope the mecha skaven will be a real thing.
>>
>>92586213
>>92586227
>New monster
>Iron Giant Rat
I kind of want that.
>>
>>92586213
Give Ikrit a model and have him be the not-ghr subgroup like krethusa is in dok
>>
>>92586112
>he doesn't know
>>
>>92586335
I'm not using it for BoC it's for a kitbash
>>
File: IMG_3464.png (1.04 MB, 710x543)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
If I want to start a nurgle army and get 2 vanguards, will there be an issue if I build 2 lords of affliction in the giant fly? Also are the 2 scriveners redundant or should I replace them with another character? Finally, I want to get a single box of blight kings but I’m afraid that a 3rd unit would be overkill even tho I like the kit. I also want to run a glotkinn cause it’s a cool flavorful model.

Any fat smelly nurgle bros want to give me some pointers?
>>
>>92586361
I wouldn't bother taking two lord of afflictions unless you're bringing multiple units of flies. You can take a special one man unit of flies if you're worried about that
>>
>>92586335
Still can't believe it's actually happening. I'm not gonna pretend like I like BoC but if they survived this long they deserve to stick around
>>
File: 1709407578326000.jpg (1.3 MB, 1668x2575)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>92586272
In the unlikely event we're getting a named character and have to reference an old character, lets go a bit bigger...
also this would be the only way be beloved lawn mower survives into 4th
>>
>>92586361
Blight kings are always good, you can take as few or as many as you want and they'll still work fine
>>
>>92586441
Ikrit is Ikit, or at least it's very, very heavily implied
>>
>>92584010
Star trek good tho
>>
>>92586441
>>92586484
nothing in the whitefang leaks has indicated any named characters outside maybe a verminlord.
... who I'm betting will probably be Moulder or Skryre if so.
>>
>>92586530
What has he said about Skaven other than: Yes?
>>
>>92586348
>kitbash
>slapping a head on something and posting it to reddit
>>
>>92586565
>slapping a head on a bunch of crows
>brings up reddit for no reason
Meds anon
>>
>>92586539
new rat ogres with photo of section, a named "rat demon", updated arch warlock and grey seer, wolf rats, plague censor bearers, gutter runners, giant rats, and rats swarms are gone.

at least as I reall
>>
>>92584045
No chance whatsoever, it will be ETB, push fit, with no options, like everything on a starter.
>>
>>92584097
Is he specifically confirmed as a starter set model or is he just a new skaven model
>>
>>92586672
Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be.
>>
>>92586625
that wasn't whitefang
it was something like "singapore dog" or "singapore hound" or something
>>
>>92582800
What´s the most horde army this game has to offer?
>>
>>92586755
That works? GSG, or Mawtribes with gnoblars. You'd think rats but they lean more into meme bell spam lists or ranged castle lists.
>>
>>92586755
Skaven clanrats are the unit with the most models for the fewest points despite having a better statline than the runners-up (gloomspite gitz shootas/stabbas and ogre gnoblars)
>>
>>92586780
>>92586784
I take a look at all 3 then, thanks
>>
>>92586780
>>92586784
There was a guy who did pretty well at a tournament last year I believe who took something like 1000 points of clan rats (400 bodies) and just clogged the board with them and had them pop up with warp grinders too.

A masterful wall of meat if you will.

There's a lot of ways to play skaven, not all of them fun and not all of them viable, but body spam can absolutely win. You just have to have the patience of a mad saint to hobby and run it.
>>
>>92582839
Ok model, atrocious warscroll.
>>
>>92586707
It's a pretty simple question, every launch army gets releases that aren't in the launch box
>>
>>92586921
We already know by the leaks he's on the box and to expect the weird cannonade thing and another not!warlock with giant tazzer. Where have you been the last two months?
>>
>>92586997
It strikes me as odd that the model isn't a push fit etb thing like all the other starter models that exist.
>>
>>92587145
>>92586997
you're both mixed up
the new warlock engineer is (probably) push-fit and in the starter box; the unnamed rat with the tesla gun is not push-fit and ergo won't be in the starter
>>
>>92587170
I was on about the tesla rat, might have just misread the post I replied to and assumed they thought it was in the starter box
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (1.04 MB, 4032x3024)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Finished this dude today, lots of fun. I like his wraps so I might greenstuff some up and make that a motif in my army.
>post your minis
>>
File: IMG_1879.jpg (1.08 MB, 4032x3024)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>92587314
and his side
>>
The skin, hair and eye colour is nice.
I don't know how I feel about the wine stained hands and feet
>>
File: Morb.jpg (407 KB, 1098x1361)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
Been working on this guy tonight. Still gotta do the base.
I think orange might have not been the best idea for the hair but at least it's visible from a distance I guess.
>>
This is a quick list I made from 2 vanguard boxes. Lmk if you have any suggestions, as I’m a noob

20 plaguebearers 240
10 blightkings 460
Scrivener 100
3 Pusgoyle blightlord 360
Lord of affliction 240
Glottkin 580

1980/2000

I might be able to forgo 2 pusgoyles and add something else like a wizard or more blightkings

>>92586390
Thanks, does it really matter if I take 2 units of flies: one with a lord and the other unit just 2 regular flies?

>>92586459
Thanks. They’re the main reason I’ve had my eye on maggotkin
>>
File: skaweng.jpg (161 KB, 700x1000)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>92586916
>found your pic
>>
>>92587796
The most offensive part is the old illustration of a proper warlock engineer next to the model photo
>>
Currently building a Chaos Warshrine for my StD army and holy fuuuuuuuuuck the mold lines on some of these bits. The spiderwebby railings and braziers are particularly terrible. Was looking for painting advice online but this model has near zero presence despite looking pretty cool. I think I’m going to try to paint the priest, both mutants, the shrine itself and the column with the giant effigy as 5 separate sub assemblies. It just seems easier that way. Maybe the chopping block as well
>>
>>92587881
>Currently building a Chaos Warshrine for my StD army
RIP in peace for its inevitable future squatting.
>>
>>92587446
I like it, nice work anon.
Also lorefags, inform me on what the fuck the creature the ghoul is riding is supposed to be.
>>
>>92587796
>neither warlock nor engineer
>can barely blow himself up
Thanks James.
>>
i got a back issue of white dwarf at a store i was at today, it's from when 3rd first came out, and i grabbed it cause i was curious how much has changed since then.

....did we have it better back then bros?
>>
>>92588043
its not in TOW (yet) so its yet to be seen that it will be gone yet
And if it DOES go it will probably be proxieable by something new that comes
>>
>>92588084
white dwarf definitely used to be better, modern white dwarf is mediocre but is better than early AoS white dwarf
>>
So I remember in 1st edition aos the lizardmen were daemons. Was that lore retconned or are they still order daemons but lost the keyword for gameplay reasons?
>>
>>92588262
Some Slaan decided to land their temple ships in the realms and become the Coalesced. Doing so diffused the magic that makes up their bodies and basically turned them back into classic WHFB Lizardmen. But the Starborne are still magical entities comprised entirely of Azyr energy.
>>
>>92588262
Starborn are still Order demons made from Azyr magic. Coalescent aren't.
>>
File: pof.png (237 KB, 788x677)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>92585974
Here's all i have
>>
im cool with the new minis and rules previews but what i want now is a list of core enhancements and/or one army-specific enhancements. I have to say i like most of what they ve shown rule-wise but i still need to see whether army lists will be rich and varied or completely dull and samey
>>
Is it possible to get the stormcast standard bearer from the dominion box anywhere else?
>>
>>92588409
New spearhead box.
>>
>>92588411
...are there any other good leaders for a new group of 10 vindictors?
>>
>>92588409
https://thetrolltrader.com/collections/stormcast-eternals/products/knight-vexillor-with-banner-of-apotheosis?_pos=90&_fid=9a283c95b&_ss=c

this guy right?
>>
>>92588409
All the Dominion exclusive miniatures were moved to the newest "Star Collecting" box for the new edition
>>
Can a soulblight army be from a realm other than death?
>>
Can a ghoul get pregnant
>>
>>92588507
Probably. They're alive after all. But if they've mutated they might have become infertile, I suppose.
>>
>>92588507
Doubt it, they are basically full as fuck of death energy
That can't be good for your sperm
>>
>>92588500
Yes, anywhere there are graveyards, spooky castles, deathly grottos, and/or anything else your typical Halloween monsters love to hang around
So basically they can be any- and everywhere
>>
>>92588507
Ghoul is such a vast category. Some ghouls are just mad people, other are full undead corpses and there is a pletora of in-between, so sure, some could.
>>
>>92588507
They'd probably go extince if they couldn't
>>
>>92588507
Canonically the answer is yes, as part if why they're fucked up is due to inbreeding.
>>
>>92588423
Yeah, and looking at him, I unfortunally got no clue what the tax/toll/whatever is for EU deliveries.
>>
>>92588670
It's a 6 GBP model, customs can't be more than like a euro or two
>>
>>92588670
>>92588736
yeah i d be careful tho, i had to pay 40 euros for some models to cross the channel. ok it was two full units and a monster, but still. customs are annoyingly random and possibly expensive
>>
>>92588771
Damn it. Thanks for the warning
>>
>>92588507
it's a grey area
>>
>>92588670
Depends on the country but if you are in the EU you'll likely be charged VAT at your local rate (which sucks because you are also paying VAT in the UK).
For new models Wayland Games is one of the few that doesn't double charge you because they ship under a tax regime that avoids double taxation.
>>
File: wip.jpg (248 KB, 1224x918)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>92587314
>post your mini
My boy soulreaper who just need a left arm and some work around the crotch (don't know if I'll add a skirt or just a loincloth)
Also some Sylvaneth I'm working on, wanted to have a birch tree look but I think I fucked up. Hope it'll look better once I add all the "scars"
>>
>>92589099
Some realy long arms there
>>
>>92589135
And it went..... wherever I....
did go!
>>
File: xzqIBlmqx3k2woC7.jpg (59 KB, 500x633)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Arch-warlock?
>>
>>92587796
Why can’t AOS just have models stats in a line rather than that retarded circle?
>>
>>92589298
Hand too fat. It's 40k shit
>>
>>92589298
Mmm, looks more like a 40k thing to me. Doesn't look very skaven. Gut says something for Necromunda
>>
>>92589299
To make it visually distinct from the weapon stats
>>
>>92589311
They’re in different sections though?
Is that really the level of reading comprehension players are on
>>
would anyone have the warscroll for the orruk ardboyz? seems to be different from the orruk battletome according to the listbuilder
>>
>>92589298
Same thing as that drill servo skull. The colours are at least the same.
>>
>>92589309
>Gut says something for Necromunda
Most likely, too crude for Imperium, not crude enough for Orks, not enough spikes and trim for Chaos.
Necromunda? Perfect fit.
>>
>>92589314
>free IJ supplement
https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/r8DTAWmkrsW2fiRW.pdf
>>
>>92589314

They got a battletome supplement last year, link is at the bottom of this page.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/09/12/flatten-your-enemies-with-a-whole-army-of-unstoppable-maw-gruntas-free-ironjawz-rules-download/
>>
Well Archaon had done it
The Slaves to Darkness’d won it
With Sigmar taking losses all the while
The Empire’s tragic fate had made us smile
While Mannfred kept on seething in his impotent style

I’m talking ~End Times~
From Kislev to Bretonnia
I’m talking ~End Times~
A rewritten mythopoeia
Scyla Anfingrimm’s grotesquely swollen jaw
Balthasar Gelt and his run-in with the law
I’m talking ~Grimgor~
Golgfag and the Maw
>>
>>92589489
Die.
>>
>>92585723
Noice.
>>
>>92586335
So many awesome and interesting plots they set up, now all wasted...
I always like the BoC and would've loved 'em to stick around but we can't have nice things :(
>>
>>92589710
GW forcing out Josh Reynolds really ruined the BoC hooks anyway.
>>
>>92589710
It’s so fucked up that lorewise the beasts were finally actually interesting and had a character beyond Saturday morning cartoons which is saying a lot for Warhammer which is full of Saturday morning cartoons
>>
>>92589299
>>92589313
Are you trying to say you can't, or at least struggle to, read it because it's in a circle?
How did you manage to even type out your post if you're such a tard?
>>
so we arent getting rules leaks cause the indexes are gonna be pdfs right
>>
>>92589735
It also killed the AoS book releases lmao
Fucker was pumping out like 8 books in half a year and even the worst of them were still decent reads. I miss him and the 8 lamentations
>>
>>92589755
IDK how it was with 40k, but it seems like they won't be sent out early or anything.
So we probably won't be getting leaks indeed.
>>
I really gotta wonder what happened with beasts; was there just nobody internally who wanted to work on bringing the range into modern times or was it decided that their niche could be filled with existing Chaos armies?
>>
>>92589467
>>92589470

i did not see this, thank u anons
>>
>>92589778
Do we know what’s going on what the freeguild and old empire models? My gut reaction is it’s more HH cuck closet shit where GW absolutely needs to separate the profit margins for the games and don’t want you to use models for two games when you could buy a new army instead
>>
>>92587796
New jezzails confirmed I guess.
>>
>>92589750
I’m saying it s moronic piece of formatting tard
>>
>>92589778
rumor is the head of specialists games essentially took them by force, so they were stuck keeping all their old models so ToW could use them as nastalgia bait. this decision was probably made shortly after the drafts for the new beastlord model were drawn up, and why you never saw any more beasts after that, despite them clearly paving the way with underworlds teams, slaangor, etc modernizing the beasts aesthetic.

specialist games is like a psychotic ex that came back to kidnap their former SO and lock them in their shed so them and their gross fat neckbeard friends can jerk each other off on how things used to be
>>
>>92589767
40k had the whole index release leaked (like, Monday X the Space Marines, then Tuesday the xeno etc) but nothing on the indexes got leaked. We still had a lot of rules on them because of things like battle reports
>>
>>92589489
Can´t put an finger to it, but that sounds like an either old english or american war song.
>>
>>92589778
I don’t believe the former, the BoC 3rd ed book had lots of really cool rules. The TOW list is among the more interesting ones there too with most units having some kind of ability.

>>92589830
Yeah the dynamic between the two teams sounds completely fucked.
>>
>>92589860
from the way it sounds, whoever is in charge of the specialist games studio has massive pull and is basically fucking over the main studio left and right, both in AoS and 40k (they had all their horus heresy era vehicles pulled out of 40k just like how we lost beasts, such as the leviathan and contemptor dreadnoughts which were widely used by both space marines and chaos players). they even went as far as to produce brand new plastic kits for the HH stuff only to turn around very shortly thereafter and make them illegal for use in 40k without permission
>>
>>92589841
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAJHDiO8Fr0
>>
>>92589891
Somebody in /40kg/ explained it out.
GW still operates on retarded borderline caveman business practices where all their studios internally compete with one another. 40k, AoS, HH, and now TOW are all at each others throats for sales, so rather than working together to form a cohesive business strategy they're all trying to poach or shove aside the other games. This is in part encouraged by GW because they want to have an easier time accounting for which lines are succeeding, and somebody buying a HH unit for 40k messes with that.
The fact that HH gets as much pull as it does is entirely because of the books as well, which is abhorrently fucking stupid and shouldn't be the case since 90% of HH sales are just people using the models as proxies for 40k anyways.
>>
>>92589912
It´s baseball, so yes, basically a war song for that lot. I stand by what I said.
>>
>>92589891
>>92589928
So basically, TOW and HH are parasites.
>>
>>92589947
Its more of GW just being a shit company
>>
>>92589891
It's super weird. I don't believe the theory about budget allocation based on sales, because you can find the pricelist GW uses for retailers, and their products aren't divided up that way there. But OW brought back the hideous night goblins when the much better gloomspite stabba kit is readily available. If they truly wanted to differentiate sales for the games, they could just have grabbed the more modern stabbas and had a separate product code for the OW version and the AoS version, despite them being the same models. Not to mention daemons still being spread out across pretty much every GW game. I don't have an alternate explanation beyond it being some fuckheads vanity behind it, but the budget allocation thing doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>92589947
Oh dang didn't know we had GW executives in the thread.
>>
>>92589947
>TOW
Not so much parasites as simply a way to sell old stock to a potential new audience.
>HH
Abso-fucking-lutely. HH has royally fucked 40k in terms of the setting and will continue doing so for years despite now being 'over'. The fact they specifically devote Thursdays JUST to showing New Marine Character #7942 displays how skewed things are.
>>
>>92589959
My main take away from all this is bafflement that GW is as successful as it is as a company with such absolute fucking retards at the helm
>>
>>92589947
>>92589959
the thing is this time around, at least in the case of beasts, the community has the opportunity to solve the problem despite GW. they are putting out legal matched play rules for beasts for the first year. if the community can decide together to make those rules legal for the rest of the edition (this would have to be a major consensus of TOs around the world, but not impossible given how tight knit and international the AoS tournament scene is), and they can in essence override GWs decision to send them to legends, because it is ultimately down to the TOs to grant permission and decide what is legal at their events. horus heresy had to have community run and managed rules for years before GW finally stepped in and made them official. you can bootstrap a change to the game if enough important community leaders get behind it, its happened before. hell, age of sigmars 1st edition was much the same before the first official generals handbook, there was an unofficial community managed points roster and army lists
>>
>>92589986
>Not so much parasites as simply a way to sell old stock to a potential new audience.

except that comes at the cost of ripping it away from its existing, and probably larger audience. i would buy your argument if it were available in both games but they are removing them from AoS, cutting off a large chunk of their sales for the models.
>>
What's it going to take to get Dan Abnett to write some AoS books?
>>
>>92590007
Keep that overrated piece of shit out of AoS, please and thank you.
>>
>>92590007
Payment, probably. Isn´t the Black Library responsible for all novels for every gameline? I doubt him writing for one or the other setting would spark infighting like the other anons described. Atleast I hope so
>>
>>92590007
Getting him out of the Heresy Cuck chair for starts isn’t he the head guy for the series
>>
>>92590019
Get real secondary, he's the best we got.
>>
>>92590007
When was the last time GW opened up to the idea of getting new writers?
>>
>>92590038
>>92590021
I dunno how much they're gonna write post-Heresy, but I can imagine 40k books sell a hell of a lot more than AoS books, so it's a question of whether they're willing to make less money immediately (executives - "lel") in order to grow the setting and lore.
>>
>>92590040
I have never liked a single thing he's written. His stories are fucking shite, man. And you know they are.
>>
>>92590007
Dan Abnett is like 500 years old, there's no point trying to convert him anymore.
>>
>>92590038
The Heresy´s over, unless they decide to write an aftermath, like Rogal Dorn´s justified tantrum due to imperial fuckery or Roboutes implementation of the codex and his holiday trip to the night lords Abnett really should be free. Hell, I´d be down for a book narrated by Bjorn during and after Leman´s wolftime announcement
>>
>>92590052
>>92590074
The heresy includes the scouring, there’s also a shit ton of plot points still to write about and more retcons to tidy up the narratives
>>
>>92590041
They get new writers all the time, most of them don't stick around, BL is mostly churn. You have a handful of grizzled vets that have been around for decades but they're definitely a minority and a lot of them are on deaths door at this point.
>>
>>92590074
HH books sell like hotcakes, no way GW will actually stop them.
>>
>>92590074
Last I saw they're experimenting with just basically writing random books set in the HH time period, but it's unlikely to have nearly the traction the HH series had.
>>
>>92590054
That's alright I guess, which author do you like?
>>92590087
Can we push out Mike Brooks please?
>>92590086
>>92590095
I guess I was naïve thinking they'd let it be for now.
>>
>>92590074
The Scouring is gonna be next, which they can definitely drag out if they want to, after that? Who knows, maybe we'll get series for each side's lowest points, Age of Apostasy and the Legion Slave Wars in the Eye of Terror
>>
>>92589991
Nice to hope for but probably not happening.
>>
>>92583140
What about Kill Team chads
>>
I will buy a stormcast model if you add the Anvil of Apotheosis to Legal play, James
>>
>>92590174
KT is the grpup of 40k guys who don't want to deal with the stipid shit of the 40k and HH teams and just want to make some cool models.
>>
No news today?
>>
>>92590254
Sorry anon, have to show off the unneeded Sentinel variants for the three people in the world who play Solar Auxilia!
>>
>>92589298
90% sure it's Necromunda, they don't do that kind of weathering on 40k models
>>
>>92590273
How you dare? There are dozens of us! Dozens!
>>
File: 1597662745836.png (143 KB, 324x299)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>92590302
>dozenS
>>
>>92589298
Necromunda, see the weathering
Skaven would be rusty not weathered
>>
What exactly are the spiked iron balls in the stormfiend kit supposed to represent?
Are they also flayer gauntlets or grinderfists?
>>
>>92589755
Rule books will have more, better rules. Indexes will be Demo versions
>>
What new dino would you make for Seraphon if given the chance?
Big flying thing?
Aquatic ?
>>
File: little guys.jpg (138 KB, 640x640)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>92590449
Swarm of compys on a massive base
>>
File: kiz9ihnsjvmb1.jpg (92 KB, 960x959)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>92590449

This but all azteky and covered in skinks, also much bigger than any current dino.
>>
>>92590449
Seconding >>92590481
>>
>>92590495
Like the Thunderlizard of old.
>>92590481
Could work
>>
>>92589298
daemon prince of chamon
>>
>>92590429
big armour w/ spiked ball fists and spinny blades = flayer gauntlets
two warpstone spikes on fists and one on chest = grinderfists
>>
Speaking of storm fiends, I hope they just split them into two scrolls. One for the shoot stuff, one for the close range stuff. Maybe that way the warpfire and warpgrinder can be worth taking for them.
>>
>>92590669
Thanks
>>
>>92590735
I wouldn't mind if they replaced weapons teams entirely and could be taken individually
>>
File: ssnDoAT7KlZ6J09t.jpg (204 KB, 1000x1080)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
So what do you think this model will do on the tabletop? What sorta special rules with the unit have?
>>
>>92589099
nice stuff anon. if I were you i'd give the tree an overall wash then a highlight all the non-recessed areas. rn I think your problem is probably that its a little flat and that helps a lot. combined with the dark scars, it should depth and contrast.
>>
>>92590449
>option 1:
>big flying coatl, the coalesced build option is the classical winged version, the starborne build option replaces wings with magictech antigrav rings around its body

>option 2:
>big sauropod with an entire temple mounted on its back, build options may include it having a normal head and a magical orrery, or 2 snake-like heads and an altar for skaven sacrifices instead

>option 3:
>dread saurian, but it's not the crocodilian design, it's actually just godzilla bedecked in relics, as per its first description and artwork

>option 4:
>the elusive crested stegadon, a way larger, more aggressive and horned stegadon where plates flare like on a stegosaur, doesn't replace the normal stegadon, just provides a version that can looks better as a leader, options for a slann riding on top or for a proper engine of the gods/stargate

also for the love of god, someone add an extra sprue to the bastiladon so it has an actual howdah like the stegadon instead of being so naked and lazy
>>
>>92590908

Something like "enemy units within combat range cannot receive commands" or maybe "enemy models within combat range with a health characteristic of 1 and 2 have an OC of zero"
>>
>>92590735
that can't happen because you cannot actually build a trio without the ranged stuff or without the melee stuff, 1 model will always carry the armor and wrecking balls or shock gauntlets

what you'll get is a generic "stormfiends weapons" ranged profile and a selection of either the anti-infantry or the anti-armor profile for the melee champ
>>
>>92585932
unironically just a mentally unwell, lonely person, getting attention in the safest and easiest way possible. If it wasn't Warhammer, it would be RC cars, or MTG formats, or sports.
>>
>>92590981
And that's fine, they can each have one of the melee versions. The point is to give the three that never even saw assembly a potential place. And we already know we're getting multiple weapon profiles on scrolls this edition.
>>
>>92585922
>>92585932
don't blame fantasy fags, the mega reporting started from /40kg/
>>
somehow I have the feeling 4th edition will be delayed for a few months. rules/model reveals are kinda slow and they had production/logistic issues a while ago (maybe still ongoing) and other AoS releases were already delayed.
>>
>>92591050
the model reveals are slows because they have to reveal it all at the next event
>>
>>92591069
is there still another event soon? thought warhammer day is not happening this year.
>>
can anyone recommend me some novels for AoS? I'm getting into the game with 4e and want to read some interesting pulp fantasy. I plan on playing FEC but I don't care which faction the book is for.
>>
>>92591050
June, they'll be drip feeding information until a week or two before the pre orders go up then they'll ramp it up a bit
>>
File: snf5ivmcnw841.png (757 KB, 1219x671)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>92590981
>what you'll get is a generic "stormfiends weapons" ranged profile
I said this once as a joke and now retards are unironically thinking it will happen ffs
>>
>>92590908
>tough elite unit with something on death
>>
>>92591137
stop being schizophrenic, different people can doompost about the same predictable shit
>>
>>92591166
nowhere in my post did I suggest that the same person was doing it every time
get your head checked
>>
>>92591175
no, you suggested none else could possibly come up with it themselves

which is even more schizophrenic
>>
>>92591121

I enjoyed "Gloomspite" 7/10 would recommend.
>>
>>92591194
Um, no I didn't.
>>
>>92590908
Berserkers, if their minds are that fractured. They're supposedly deployed against the skavens soul-killing magics, so maybe anti-magic? Maybe they can't receive command points cause their that far gone, or are unpredictable.
>>
>>92591194
most 4chan users are non-sapient npcs
if you use a non-common word often enough on a general thread you'll see other people start to use it
>>
>>92591225
>soul-killing magics
no such thing, you're running on fake-rumors
>>
>>92591225
Where is the soul killing thing even coming from?
If they're erasing souls and deepstriling their city on top of other cities then I'm obligated to buy at least one rat and quency it up.
>>
>>92591238

This post is non-sapient npc non-sense made by a non-intellectual.
>>
File: ljA-589PzG0.jpg (1.6 MB, 1582x2160)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
Hey look it's that one turbo autist
>>
>>92591501
Why can't the models look cool like that artwork
>>
>>92590908
Ruination is such a boring let down
>>
>>92591546
You're just looking in the mirror, man.
>>
>>92591546
Ruination is what Stormcast should have looked like from the getgo
>>
>>92591581
That's the problem, they just look like regular stormcast with slight differences. Ruination should've been more monstrous/"daemonic"
>>
>>92591594
I'd have liked to see lightning leaking out of cracks in the armour or something at the very least
>>
File: don't.jpg (43 KB, 800x450)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>92591260
>Bleach Skaven crossover
>>
>>92591260
They needed a reason for skaven to be an actual threat. Then we'll get Repaired chamber stormcast that can resist the soul destruction just like how we got thunderstrike right after cursed skies showed up
>>
>>92591238
very true. then you see people repeat the same obviously untrue talking points over years and just treat them as a known fact. speculation just becomes their reality, and if you want to see the worst of it (outside pol I guess) go to x. if you don't accept the anons delusions there, you must literally be paid by the government, theres no alternative possibility.
>>
>>92591260
>Where is the soul killing thing even coming from?
The schizowishlist of a skavenfag here
>>
>>92591121
Prince Maesa is easily one of the best AoS novels out there and I highly recommend everyone read it. Check it out!
>>
>>92591121
Gotrek and Felix are technically AoS related so read Trollslayer (best related novels you're gonna get) even if it from before the end of the previous world.
>>
>>92591697
I always found it funny how groups/spaces that proclaim to be in favour of freedom of thought eventually take a cudgel to anyone who isn't simply being contrarian
>>
Is there any point in bringing darkoath stuff into a more traditional slaves army or are they just their own gay little army pretty much
>>
>>92591947
I liked the skarsnik book by haley when I read that years ago, i'll check this out
>>92592012
it is funny. people here have the exhausting tendency towards doomerism and contrarianism in equal measure, to the point in hhg i've argued at length with people that the new mk6 kit isn't ruining the setting because the legs flare out slightly. almost any positivity is considered shilling here.
>>
>>92592032
The ravager ruleset incentivizes spam, there may be some value in bringing utility like belakor or faster hammers like reinforced varanguard.
>>
>>92592032
cheap screen and if you get lucky and roll a 7+ on your charge you could maybe kill some shit before they get wiped. Also they do mortals on death on a 5+ so even more annoying to whoever they’re boxing out

Fellriders seem genuinely all around good though
>>
>>92592066
>people here have the exhausting tendency towards doomerism and contrarianism in equal measure
It's because the internet (Reddit especially) shit on baseless negativity but thrive on baseless positivity. This is the only space when you can speak freely about your fears. Posting those comments on Reddit gets you hit with "ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET WHY ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE" yet when something they like comes out they immediately salivate and proclaim it the best-thing-ever (you can see this with the new rules; people say "WAIT TO TRY IT FIRST" for things that get hate but shout "WOW THIS IS SO GOOD" for stuff they like despite having 0% with either).
>>
>>92592108
marauders are basically better zombies.
>>
>>92592122
Unceasing negativity is just as obnoxious as blind positivity
>>
>>92592155
Exactly. Unfortunately Reddit is only the latter so the former coalesces here.
>>
Good base for a slaves army? I'd run Eternus as the generic version of that matters
>>
>>92592396
Yep.
>>
File: cswhkvjcjzx61[1].png (393 KB, 846x814)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
Soon-soon.
>>
File: Undead Colours.png (634 KB, 999x558)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
Has anyone painted their undead up in the colours of Nulahmia, as in the colours shown in the Realmgate Wars campaign books?
I plan to do this and think it'll look fucking awesome.
>>
>>92592409
You just got a model and scroll yesterday.
>>
>>92592496
I can’t believe AoS lost so much soul in the battletomes. Makes me remember that diagram of stormcast equipment
>>
>>92592066
>almost any positivity is considered shilling here
I find it funny how Warhammer is the biggest victim of this, like no one ever talks about what they like. Open the catalog and you’ll find 80 threads about how Warhammer is the worst thing to ever exist
>>
>>92592651
Reddits over there if you want the toxic positivity. Frankly I think GW does not get enough hate.
>>
>>92589298
IT'S NOT A SOUL GRINDER BUT IN A JUST WORLD IT WOULD BE
>>92592651
I LIKE THE SOUL GRINDER
>>
>>92592694
>"talk[ing] about what they like" is "toxic positivity"
terminal 4chan brain
>>
>>92592623
I know right? The Realmgate Wars series was awesome with cool characters and fun stories, but the art in it was so good and soulful!
>>
I like the fact that the shitties of sigmar are focusing more on the humans, the Elves and Dwarfs already have their own armies, five of them(six if you count Sylvaneth(seven if Malerion ever gets his own army)).
No, Stormcast don't count as humans.
>>
>>92592724
I too would prefer if cities of sigmar wasn't cities of sigmar and was instead imperial guard but swords.
>>
>>92592724
NuCoS sucks
>>
>>92591501
Is that Mr "20 less points than his generic" ?
Where can I learn more about him?
>>
>>92591511
Because we suck at painting, anon...
>>
>>92592122
I disagree about reddit, lots of places there are extremely negative.
some have beeter balance, but yeah, they tend to get echo chambery about positive or negative. here it really is just all negativity all the time
>>
>>92592623
>that diagram of stormcast equipment
new here, you mind posting it?
>>
>>92592694
How is that what you took from my post

>>92592718
I got into AoS in year 3 and I started by reading the Realmgates books I’m surprised so few people went into the novels or the campaign books. There was a lot of cool shit in there
>>
Can we get aos 4 out of the way so we can finally get warcry 3?
>>
>>92592969
>How is that what you took from my post
>>92592704 got it in one
that post is basically exactly what i'm talking about, mentioning that you like GW games (in a GW thread) will get a doomer autist talking shit. obviously we shouldn't be positive about everything, but I honestly think a lot of people conflate being extremely negative and cynical with being smart, so they strive to nitpick everything and blow it out of proportion
>>
File: Stormcast Info.png (867 KB, 595x705)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>92592961
Here you go, it is awesome indeed! I love these two pages, will post the second in a moment.
>>
File: Stormcast Info 2.png (879 KB, 597x706)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>92592961
And the other page.
>>
>>92592496
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/10/28/from-the-mind-of-mengel-painting-the-sons-of-velmorn/
Close enough, I misremembered this as bronze
>>
>>92592496
Hated these paint fill tool scheme guides at the time but they were full of little lore titbits and ideas that they just abandoned going forward. Idk it might be preferable to have them return over the pittance of painted models they show
>>
>>92593012
>>92593023
I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t do this shit more. This is exactly what AoS needs
>>
>>92592987
I still have no strong feelings on the rotmire creed. I understand it's supposed to be normal dude's who follow nurgle, but they feel a little too tame while also being unorthodox.
>>
>>92593012
>>92593023
thanks, really neat stuff
would be cool if they showed off weapons and their lore, like how romans adopted the gladius from tribes they conquered, itd be interesting to see sce adopt weapons from defeated foes, or design them for specific needs
>>
>>92593012
>>92593023
Kino. Yeah, AOS needs more stuff like this. So does modern warhammer just in general
>>
>>92593107
NTA but in the first tome it named the living storms that SCE had their weapons crafted from.
>>
What armies are good for lazy paintjob? I enjoy painting, but I am not good at it. I just like moving the brush over the mini, but I have no understanding of highlight, shadows, thinning paints and stuff. I am currently working on Nighthaunt army that is just five colours or so, leadbelcher base, green "ectoplasma" and blue "gowns", white base to have them on snow, and some black on accessories, scythes, scabbard, masks, chains. And I don't thin I will continue. It doesn't look good, but I enjoy it and I wondered what other armies have such consistency that they can be done in five to ten colours without much attention to details?
>>
anyone got a link for the seraphon pdf?
>>
>>92593023
New thunderstrike helmets are so fucking lame
>>
>>92593203
Stormcasts, metallic spray, wash, drybrush, you are done
>>
>>92593276
https://files.catbox.moe/zpffb4.pdf
>>
>>92593080
I think they'd be better if they were released now. You'd get some alligator nurgling dog thing like how every other warband has been getting animalistic minis. Horns of hashut would have been better too if they got rid of three slave minis and added a minotaur or something
>>
File: _20240331_124731.jpg (192 KB, 632x835)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
When did instruction booklets/battle tomes stop coming with painting guides? Just bought picrel and would have been nice to have some recommendations for the night haunt flames
>>
>>92593451
I think the NH battletome has pointers painting balefire.
>>
>>92593203
you can easily disregard a lot of details on seraphon and paint them with just gold for stuff and a contrast colour for the skin and scales

bonereapers and sylvaneth too
>>
>>92590956
Bigger stegadon would be neat, and of course the coatl!
>>92591947
>>92592066
Prince Maesa was good yeah, especially considering he had to make a coherent book out of it AFTER writing several unrelated short stories. Haley is the man
On that note his Drekki Flynt novel was also great, yet to read the sequel yet!
>>
>>92593078
Lazy writers that don't want to put even an ounce of thought into any of the mini's designs
>>
>>92591121
Guy Haley hasn't gone wrong yet, Gitslayer is also funny
>>
Can you just show me a picture of whatever weird new design you're using for new chorfs James I've been waiting to finish my OWC for like 2 years now since I've fluffed them completely around fighting them for a big display board
>>
>hate kruleboyz
>love savage orcs

Life is cruel. Boys.
>>
>>92593593
>uninterested in squigs
>love spiders
it's so over
>>
>>92593451
They’ve really dialed them back a lot lately. Shit sucks. I want to believe it’s some kind of thing they’re doing to push people to watching WH+ painting videos but damn near anything they’re doing is already on youtube anyway. I wish they at least got into the details of all the subfaction colors more.
>>
>>92593593
life is krule, you mean
>>
File: never give up.png (523 KB, 1200x630)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>92593549
>chorfs
>>
>>92593451
Is there any cool artwork in there? Or any more of those branchin quests?
>>
>>92593593
>>92593635

Justice for the retards!
>>
File: chorfs.png (22 KB, 985x326)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>92593549
We need to forget them until 2025 or something anon, that damn rumor has been torture because it came out before 4th.
Call me a chud or whatever you need to do, but I'm more scared of the DEI-ification that might happen more so than the AoS-ification.
>>92593700
Have you been away from AoS discussion for a while anon? Pic related.
>>
>>92593841
We'll all be long dead before they come out
>>
>>92593888
I don't plan to die within 2027.
>>
>>92593894
You don't have a choice
>>
>>92593901
How will I die mr. Grim Reaper?
>>
New edition release date when?
>>
>>92593922
Probably early July/late June
>>
>>92593916
Carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
>>92593922
The index warscroll that got previewed had "July 2024" written on it
>>
>>92593841
You're forgetting the absolute worst case scenario
chorfs just get their old garbage rereleased for old world
>>
>>92593012
Anybody remember when people were shitposting that reliquaries were power packs lmaoo
>>
>>92593966
So many people would love that, but we pretty much have it in stone.
ToW legacy armies are safe.
>>
>>92593966
no chance in hell, GW doesn't want resin stuff for its main games
>>
What armies want to spend points more on infantry and cav than characters and monsters? Started AoS (on tts) recently and at least with Tzeentch it seems like the best thing they can do is run 5-6 characters that cost over half the army.
>>
>>92594140
Well duh, army about wizarding characters doing wizardry is about buying powerful wizards.

S2D is pretty good with WoC/Kinghts
Lumineth too have a very classical army composition
>>
>>92594140
Everything is changing, but Stormcast, STD, GSG, usually Nighthaunt, Ironjawz. A lot of armies have the option to stack into either units or monster hammer.
>>
>>92594012
A lot of the new releases for old world are FW, old world is technically still a sidegame. Or at least it was, GW seems to have no idea what it is
>>
I remember executioners used to do 2 MW on 6s
Good times
>>
>>92594250
I remember when they used to be in stock
>>
>>92594246
>technically
It is a sidegame by the specialist studio, no doubt about that.
Hence all the resin shit in TOW that AoS is trying to phase out. At least the resin stuff doesn't take up time on the injection moulding machines.
>>
>>92593841
>but I'm more scared of the DEI-ification that might happen
bull centaurs are now cow centaurs
>>
File: AAAAAAAjack.jpg (172 KB, 779x900)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>92594350
Is that my monkey's paw for wanting and getting Chorfs back?
>>
>>92594366
No it's whatever the opposite of a monkey's paw is for me because I want to fuck centaur women
>>
>>92589467
>>92589470
I wish they would have released new warcry rules for IJ with that release, it would have been nice since you could assumedly run a full Ardboy warband with the new hero or just use the new ragerz but now we're stuff with middling old rules for IJ
>>
>>92594328
I still don't get the random plastic foot knights when the mounted knights desperately needed an update
>>
Have they mentioned anything about allies being changed at all for 4th? I REALLY want GA armies back but I'll settle for more open ally rules
>>
>>92594455
So they could shove women in
>>
If you buy the same endless spell more than once, can you summon it more than once in a turn?
>>
>>92594491
No thats wasted/scenic plastic now.
>>
>>92594491
no
>>
>>92594490
Apparently the novel by Graham McNeill was so insanely woke even the goodreads crowd hated it
>>
>>92594537
Yeah it was bad. You've got:

Gay Knights (Sure, it happened, just in secret and not out in the open like in this)
Female Knights
Crippled Knights
Female Soldiers in Bretonnia
>>
>>92594545
>Crippled Knights
Who are encouraged to be treated as equal and to 'overcome' their new disability as they can still serve the Lady and deserve as much love and respect and kindness as everyone else.

Which is like...no? A crippled knight would be dumped in the river by Bretonnia ffs.
>>
>>92594545
>Crippled Knights
one of the old bretonnian knight models is a blind guy
>>
>>92594556
>the world is supposed to be grim and dark and comically cruel
>but also respects trans rights and isn't ableist
never quite understood the messaging with those
>>
>>92594569
Haven't read it but I assume anon meant stuff like missing limbs or brain damage
>>
>>92594545
They had a knight that used a bow as well
>>
>>92594569
>>92594579
He gets his back broken if I remember correctly and can't walk or ride his horse.
>>
>>92594592
Ugh, I forgot him. Stupid thing, they never addressed his lack of 'honour' either!
>:(

>>92594574
No, I never got it either. It's just one of the many problems with current GW honestly.
>>
>>92594574
It's the equivalent of extremely violent settings still avoiding rape. Basically there are degrees of "grim and dark and comically cruel", and nowadays the lack of inclusion is seen as too much cruel even for incredibly cruel settings. I guess it has to do with the inability of some people to distinguish between reality and fiction, so the thinking behind that is that it's fine to have a magical warrior take a flaming sword and incinerating a village of innocents because people can't do that in reality. But if you show the same guy being racist then people might actually imitate him.

It's just the modern version of the Fantastic Four cartoon removing the human torch for fear of kids setting fire to themselves to imitate him.
>>
>>92594680
>It's just the modern version of the Fantastic Four cartoon removing the human torch for fear of kids setting fire to themselves to imitate him.

LMAO please tell me this is true and not something you made up! XD
>>
>>92594574
Even as someone who does hold those kind of views, I find it really unctuous and patronizing. I don't need Chaos Lord Kag'rathrak the Bloodcleaver to turn to the reader and specify he's the exact kind of liberal I am.
>>92594680
I don't think that you're incorrect about this, but I think that there's also some plain-old out-of-touch corporate pandering involved.
>>
>>92594545
I don't know if McNeill has spoken on it, but I know the designers touched on the matter of Bretonnia being a different place than how people know it to be in the 26th century. As it turns out their historical arc over the next 250 years bends towards political fragmentation and repression. And by the end of it most of them wouldn't even realize how much worse their kingdom had gotten over the past couple centuries.
>>
>>92594721
That's just GW retconning shit as usual and you know it is.
>>
>>92594703
It's a popular myth, but unfortunately it's not true
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.E.R.B.I.E.
>When the Fantastic Four property was made into an animated series in 1978, the character of the Human Torch was unable to be used as, at the time, the character had been optioned separately for use in a solo film (which never materialized).[1] A popular, but false urban myth contends that the character was replaced due to fears that children might attempt to emulate him by setting themselves on fire.[1]
>>
>warcry set in ghur
>No warband for ghur resident orruks
Hopefully the next Vs box
>>
>>92594748
Noooo! We can't have anything fun :(
>>
>>92594778
I had fun once, I didn't think it was all that good.
>>
>>92594545
>Gay Knights
I've no problem with this and it could have been an interesting story if they had to keep it secret and not let anyone know how they felt about on another due to their culture and the society they lived in. The writer could've explored the problems with Bretonnia and what life was like for those who are 'different' which would've been intriguing.
But it wasn't.
It was just dull and boring.
>>
>>92594772
>>No warband for ghur resident orruks
I'm not especially a fan of KB (and I think I've tried enough to see their good sides), but these guys exist and are as native to the Ghurish Heartlands as anybody currently living there.
>>
>>92594737
GW can retcon all they want, they also said "Everything is canon" so my headcanon that End Times were a bad dream Teclis had after too much moon wine is as valid as GWs faggotshit.
>>
>>92594772
it always funny to see an original warband take out and made into it own unit hope they do that for more faction then just the Gloomspite

not just stuff like the Kurnothi or Grave guard but things like the psudo-khorgorath, one of the crazy Elphilim mutants or ironmask witch hunter
>>
>>92594885
>Kurnothi
Stay the fuck out of my based tree tome
>>
File: 1620296697190.gif (1.02 MB, 800x800)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>92594885
too bad they did it for the least original concept ever spawned by underworlds
>what if ironjaw BUT WITHOUT ARMOR
>>
File: BladegheistRevenants.png (374 KB, 600x620)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
Friend got me a squad of these guys, I know fuck all about this game or even if these are good units but they look cool so I will paint them.
>>
File: 165098.jpg (53 KB, 640x480)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>92595029
>>
>>92595029
Nighthaunt. AKA sheet ghosts the faction. Rules wise... stuff is about to be very different in a few months.
>>
>>92594545
Where's my FW grail knight in wheelchair?
>>
>>92594545
I'm surprised the fantasyfags haven't bitched about nubretonnia more, makes my assumptions about the fantasy crowd being primarily younger secondaries seem pretty valid
>>
>>92594885
I really love this kit but it's just stupidly expensive I can't justify it. Fuck GW for not giving IJ a Dawnbringers box
>>
>>92595166
most of anyone who complains about warhammer stuff online doesn't play or hobby.
>>
>>92595177
Not making a mawgrunta/small piggies box at the very least was criminal
>>
>>92595182
True
>>
File: 200-1432448837.gif (1.07 MB, 361x200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>92593549
Just make up your own look, once they release yours will be more canoner since they came out first
>>
>>92594867
Totally healthy mindset btw
>>
>>92594574
Wait so the world in which you live and die brutally to cannibal elves or mutants or your cannibal neighbor as a peasant ignored by a gay noble and his love for horses isn’t grim and dark because they put a cripple on a horse? I’m just supposed to ignore the whole slow entropic decay or reality, society, and morals by the pure evil of men, elves, and dwarves and only about 30% of that is the result of the chaos gods?

Because they put a cripple on a horse in a fantasy setting.
>>
>>92593841
>Call me a chud or whatever you need to do, but I'm more scared of the DEI-ification that might happen more so than the AoS-ification.
Chorfs will be the first dwarf army to field normal dwarf women.
The flameseekers ladies don't count because they're warcry, a subset of the Lofnir lodge that are considered fanatics by the magmadroth-loving lodge. They're not part of the standard military force
>>
>>92595574
There is literally a story about lodges led by queens
>>
>>92595574
Fantasy dwarfs had shieldmaidens
>>
>>92595574
>Chorfs will be the first dwarf army to field normal dwarf women.
That would be Dwarfs in WHFB if you count Olga the Dwarf queen, or Votann if you want nameless infantry and heroes.
But yeah I will be annoyed if I'm gonna get 1/3 of my troops as women chorfs. I want GW to fuck off with that shit.
You can completely ignore what I just wrote in Votan though, due to it just being the case of changing a head or adding a helmet. So if they do it I hope the main body bits are indistinguishable from males.
They could still fuck me by having another woman of color as our main special character though, continuing their streak from Tahlia to Abraxia.
>>
god forbid I spend time modeling my models instead of copy pasting the same complaint every thread
>>
>>92595574
The wulfrik book had infertile "slayer" female chorfs that were bodyguards for a sorceror prophet, those could be cool. I still really want a valaya priestess for one of the dorf armies at some point
>>
>>92595694
The concept for that is actually really awesome, but I don't trust GW to make good models representing that.
>>
What was the name of that group of humans in aqshy that lived on flying boats? I remember them having a vague middle-eastern theme but that might've just been my schizophrenia
>>
>>92595763
The floating market of Baatar not to confuse with the Aqshy continent of Baatar where they obvious originated before escaping the khorne invasion
>>
>>92595782
>pasting the same model too many times in blender
>>
>>92595763
>>92595782
Seems like it's an un-named magocracy culture, they just call them the "place-ians", but it's mages in every paragraph.
>>
>>92595782
Thanks, was there any more art for them besides this?
>>
File: float.png (779 KB, 706x538)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>92595836
Heres this little picture on the Parch' map, but thats it
>>
>>92595857
Not a whole lot to go on but I guess that works in my favor
>>
>>92595782
I like KO but a mage fleet would've been a way cooler army
>>
>>92595950
There's plenty of ship stl's floating around get it? you could do a proxy army
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 217x669)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>92595950
there a cool interaction between the two
>>
>>92596005
That just makes me want it even more
>>
>>92595836
>>
>>92595988
I started a scratch build ko boat using sprues and wanted to kill myself immediately
>>
>>92592987
can we please just discontinue warcry and have a normal AOS skirmish game instead?
>>
>>92595950
If only GW wasn't so averse to any sort of middle eastern themed factions.
>>
>>92596470
Holding out hope for Araby at least but I can't imagine that's happening
>>
>>92596457
What is Warcry if not that?
It's even better than KT in that you can throw together a Warcry team with whatever you have via compendiums if you don't like the bespoke stuff.
>>
>>92596557
Old world isn't getting a full new army for a long ass time
>>
>>92596703
and if it does, its definetly not araby of all things, its on the same irrelevancy level with Khuresh or Nippon
>>
>>92596722
Didn't Araby invade Estalia during that time?
>>
>>92596777
>grogs seeth for a decade over intricate lore
>the lore unironicallt has a country named Araby invades Not-Spain
>>
>>92596722
Khuresh has a higher chance of showing up in age of sigmar than old world funnily enough
>>
File: hot milf Alarielle.jpg (152 KB, 1168x1168)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Hi, I am going to a tournament this weekend, the lists are out and I am playing with Archaon's host. However I need help, does anyone have the following battletomes? I need to know in order to study the lists and create a s trategy to defeat my foes. I promise to bring you much glory anons! believe in me!

Stormcast Eternals

Sylvaneth: Oakenbrow

Hosts of Slaanesh: Pretenders Host

Ogor Mawtribes

Blades of Khorne

Flesh-eater Courts

Gloomspite Gitz

Disciples of Tzeentch
>>
>>92596908
if you want the rules, why not just go to wahapedia?
>>
>>92596937
the army books are there available?
>>
Is this the last AoS thread?
>>
>>92597021
theres all the AoS armybooks there
>>
Has anyone bought that stormbringer thing in the states? kinda curious if I could buy individual magazines like in britbong land but I have a feeling thats gonna be kinda tricky to work around.
>>
Just got the Krethusa model. I'm not a foot fag but she has some nice feet
>>
>>92597414
You can but you need to either buy them from a newsagents or from an LGS that might stock them.
>>
>>92594350
>cow centaurs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.