[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Lord Buddha.png (139 KB, 568x730)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
Isn't He?
Deiwos, Hyperion, Jupiter, Vishnu, Perun, Odin, Lord Indra, Lord Buddha, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Tengri, Jesus Christ, Apollonius...
>>
>>92581162
Retarded fanfiction and extremely cringe at that. Please never share it again.
>>
>>92581162
I dunno, ask /hhg/
>>
File: Momus Vult.png (300 KB, 608x598)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>92581182
I will share it again for the Glory of Chaos.
>>
>>92581162
He was Judas Iscariot at the time of Jesus' crucifixion.
Confirmed worst person in history.
>>
File: sourcereliable.png (306 KB, 494x355)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>92581280
>>
>>92581289
I read it somewhere, I just can't remember where, and it lodged itself in my brain like mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
>>
>>92581162
The Emperor is a WOMAN and I'm tired of pretending she's not.
>>
File: unironically kino.png (97 KB, 683x452)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>92581299
The Emperor is a pickle, anon.
>>
>>92581293
It's in a TTS episode.
>>
>LE is definitely this one guy who had no similarities to him physically and who is most famous for throwing tantrums before dying badly
Kind of an insult.
>>
>>92581409
>TTS
Please don't let this be true. I don't want to know I fell for a meme.
>>
>>92581182
You sound miserable and pathetic
>>
OP is all of the great fags of the past.
>Julius Ceaser
>Alexander the great
>Leonardo da vinci
>Isaac Neuton
>Chevalier d'Eon
>Walt Whitman
>Oscar Wilde
>Emily DIckonson.

He has sucked so much willy that he can know everything about a man just from a taste of his semen. His threads go back to the prehistoric age of him wasting the mud to make timewasting images on the walls.
>>
>>92581162
Why aren't there historical records of this 15 foot tall man going around for millenia?
>>
>>92582488
Because the 15 feet tall golden man is him projecting an image into your mind. In reality he is 5'9" king of manlets.
>>
>>92582372
Not as miserable and pathethic as OP. It's like 75% of the most cringe-inducing autsim of the fanbase concentrated in one post.
>>
>>92581246
Amomus
>>
>>92581162
The Maitreya is the Antichrist.
>>
>>92581246
They are not called momus in Latin America, they're just called memes but spoken with a different sound to it.
>>
>>92581162
supposedly yes, but that doesn't paint him in a good light if you think about it rationally.
>>
>>92581246
completely false but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Momo
>>
>>92582216
You failed in the meme, supposedly he was Jesus.
>>
Religitards trying to hammer their religion to fit fiction are morons, the creators of 40k rightfully made him atheist as that is the least retarded position
>>
>>92587229
>supposedly he was Jesus.
guess who else fell for a meme
>>
>>92581280
>>92587229
>>92588542
You're all wrong.

He was Mary Magdalene
>>
>>92582455
Man so great he was Hannibal and Scipio at the same time
>>
>>92587229
The Bible does predict false christs who speak of another, false gospel, such as that gay consciousness meme.

Let any angel from heaven or prophet who speaks other than the Good News of the Son of God be accursed.
>>
>>92588473
This. Emperor is an Antichrist figure.

His ideals - his person - the Emperor save the human empire, is their slogan.
>>
>>92581162
>the Emperor is EVERY important figure in human history
Faggot take, great way to reduce human agency to nothing more than fluffers for the Emperor.
>>
>>92581162
The Emperor is a corpse. Who or what he was in the past doesn't change him being a pile of bones now.
>>
>>92595418
>Who or what he was in the past doesn't change him being the Anathema the gods fear
Ftfy
>>
>>92595508
Just as soon as he gets off the Throne, sure
>>
The emperors most human trait is thinking his way is the best to solve everything and proceeding to fuck everything over when in power.

"A desire to save the world is almost always a desire to rule it" anyone?

The diasporex deserved better.
>>
>>92581162
Fun fact he was also hitler.
>>
my theory is hes not.
Hes actually a "plane walker" hes a survivor from another universe like the WFB one that has a vendetta against chaos
>>
>>92581246
thanks for the input kind redditor
>>
>>92582455
>>Isaac Neuton
you meant Jimmy Neutron my friend
(don't worry I mix them up all the time)
>>
>>92605112
The Emperor was all of history's greatest fictional characters:
Helen of Troy
Oedipus
Leonidas
Caligula's horse
King Arthur
Bugs Bunny
Sheen
Raven (TTG)
Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way
Plankton
>>
>>92581162
I think it's more fitting if Emps wasn't Jesus Himself, but one of His disciples.
>>
>>92587229
He explicitly was not Jesus, but more likely John the Baptist. He was however there at the crucifixion and seeing it was one of the things that started to turn him off organised religion.
>>
File: Morning_Star.png (6.04 MB, 1600x2400)
6.04 MB
6.04 MB PNG
>>92589622
Rather than the Anti-Christ, I think the Emperor is more like a human rendition of Lucifer in the vein of Paradise Lost; someone who was once one of Jesus's most trusted associates who eventually turned on his teachings out of the assumption he could rule better than He. The Emperor's downfall comes from him falling short of the Messiah he spurned in leading his flock, and for his hubris he has been effectively turned into a daemon alongside his function to act as a beacon for the Astronomican.
>>
>>92582455
Isaac Newton was not the gay. He was just really focused on coins.
>>
>>92582455
Alan Turing?
Freddie Mercury?
>>
>>92608351
Paradise Lost is fiction, but you have a point, which is why we expect the Lucifer to possess the human Antichrist and turn him into an ubermensch. The Devil has always wanted to be "like the Most High", so he must make humanity worship him, even if it's a physical human body. This explains how he'll be thrown into the Lake of Fire.
>>
>>92604271
The movie clearly establishes that the Emperor was trapped in an ice cave from 1812 - 1968
>>
>>92608045
literally irrefutable
>>
>>92581162
No, explicitly not. The Emperor was many things but he was not a man of any actual spiritual virtue.
But then, some of those characters would fit him. Jupiter is just a rapist, and Odin is just a pirate, so yes he probably was. But Christ and the Buddha both taught the rejection of the material world and the reaching for something higher, and purer. This is not something the Emperor ever did, and is in fact the explicit opposite of what the Emperor did, which was to reject the transcendant entirely despite having categorical evidence of its existence, and insisting on a purely materialistic empire.

The real irony of 40k as a setting, and the reason why The Last Church is such a brilliant work even though the writer himself is a faggot retard, is that the Emperor's story is literally that of a prideful fool who forgot that his soul may be required of him at any time, and so lived sinfully and for himself and his materialistic ambitions. And in the end, all of it came crashing down and he was trapped in a hellish prison of his own design with NOBODY to blame except either he himself, or the sons that he raised poorly and abused until they betrayed him.

I.E. the Emperor is a biblical stock character. The sole importance of his entire journey was just verifying that yes, in fact, the priest was right, and moreover, the Chaos Traitors were absolutely right. The Emperor lied to them. He was a liar, and a monster, and whatever he said, every single thing he did was in service to his own vainglory. The Emperor's entombment was not a blow to the Imperium, it was justice, he is a better leader now that he is a silent god than he ever was in life.
>>
>>92582455
all of those were not gay.
>>
>>92588473
Yes, and much as atheists rip apart their own infant children in the womb with pliers, and then die out to be replaced by the religious who do not, everyone who bought the Emperor's cuck nonsense died, and now he is the object of a religion.
>>
>>92581162
Doesn't work, he's known for going around and slaughtering anyone who believed in Religion. Unless you think the mental image of
>Jesus Christ burning down a church in front of a grandma who's crying out to Jesus but then he chops her head off and shouts "THERE IS NO GOD!"
makes sense as something Jesus would do
>>
>>92610946
I mean in the sense GW based Emp's arc on Paradise Lost.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.