[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL8_stfWEAAXEN9.jpg (240 KB, 1080x1350)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>
>no (cl)champignon leage league win
kek
>>
File: www.thewrap.png (301 KB, 618x412)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>op already beat his gooning to frauds record
>>
>>140343364
it's coming this year
>>
>>140343364
>no (wc)wordl cupe cup win
kek
>>
And people think that ugly Norwegicuck is the GOAT.

Mbrappe is going to be the first £1bn player in history when he goes
>>
>>140343395
he did win the wc.. oh you're trying to banter, silly little jf
>>
the lambaster of lorient
>>
>>140343264
>Le Lobotomisateur de Lorient
>>
I was convinced he was eventually going to be the best player in the world when he first started playing for Monaco. His smoothness, speed and skills were unreal for a 16 or 17 year old kid.
>>
>>140344647
>Messi Rigittini scores against Lorient
>le magisterial goat does it again, give him 3 more ballon dors

>Mbape scores against Lorient
>haha Le Lobotomisateur de Lorient

The duality of schizophrenic fans.
>>
>>140343423
i'm replying to your country, not mbappe
>>
>>140344739
>thing happens
>MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI
>>
>>140343264
TWENTY-SIX (26) goals in THE Uber Eats (Uber Eats)? Oh my hecking chungus, that's the equivalent of at least THIRTEEN (13) goals in The Championship. Somebody ring Balon John.
>>
>>140345105
how many PL clubs are there left in CL?
>>
>>140345237
PL teams participate in the CL as an act of charity. The "big" European teams only exist when they're playing against a PL team. If there are no PL teams left then there is no point in it continuing. Nobody is going to watch now.
>>
>>140345378
He doesn't just score in France though. And elite players have come to France and didn't do as well as he has. Winning leagues for PSG definitely isn't as hard as winning in other leagues. But I don't think you can be that much better than every other player in your league and not have it count for something. It looks like we're about to find out how he does outside of of Ligue 1. I don't think he'll ever play in the Premier League though. He'll probably just play for Madrid until he's too old for Europe. Maybe go back to PSG but I can't see anything else.
>>
>>140344897
you just monitor every thread to see if they talk bad about your daddy don't you?
>>
No one cares, I don't remember any goals he scored this season. His last goal I remember being exciting was the world cup volley. Stats are good tho
>>
>>140344739
>>le magisterial goat
In my country, those who called him like that stopped after seeing him shit on the club who welcomed him by using that shitty club as a gym facility
>>
File: twainhead.png (355 KB, 1600x1200)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>140344739
This is not a GOAT thread. This is a Brappe thread. Take your schizofrenia elsewhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.