[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Enrique.jpg (74 KB, 1200x675)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
idk
>>
>>140338359
I dont rate him much, but if he gets 2 trebles with 2. clubs he will prove he will move into the elite level of all coaches. Few managers have ever won 2 CL’s.
>>
Considering he got btfo by Barcelona at home and only made to semis because of Araujos low iq i doubt that's even a possibility
>>
>>140338448
>gets 2 trebles with 2. clubs
Nobody cares about algerian farmers league
>>
File: asterisk.png (35 KB, 819x768)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>Ligue 1
>Coupe de France
>>
time for his bad luck to turn around, lost daughter to bone cancer, eliminated at the euro and world cup by shit penalties. time to get lucky af;
>>
>>140338359
I will never, EVER rate this gigafraud.
>>
>>140338359
It was supposed to be a transitional season for PSG, as Messi, Neymar and Verratti left the club. The guy did amazing job. PSG style of play is way more coherent, his players trust in him, there is more confident in the team.

In terms of players, the teams as maybe 5 or 6 out of 11 world class players (Donnarumma, Hakimi, MBappé, Dembelé, the other are arguable), but none on the midfield.

If he wins the UCL with that team, with talents, but not seen as favorites for the title, it's really impressive. I'm really happy we signed him.
>>
File: 1658821104519820.jpg (54 KB, 626x602)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I already rate him since he buckbroke messi suarez neymar at barça and got them to fall in line and won CL.
>>
>>140345435
>raped by PSG 0-4
>raped by Juventus 0-3
>lost the league because of shitty away loss
>>
If he wins the Champions League with PSG he will be a legend for them.
>>
He makes a lot of people seethe because he doesn't bow easily to others' bullshit. For that alone I rate him.
>>
>>140338509
this
>>
>>140346206
Players sandbagging isn’t his fault.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.