[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cavaliers up 1-0
>>
The series no one cares about
>>
>>140299043
Both these teams are fight for the right to get swept by Boston.
>>
File: 1711362381089849.jpg (99 KB, 795x568)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
cavs in 5
>>
What channel is this on
>>
The Cavs are so soft
>>
if cavs dont win this then mitchell is a certified fraud
>>
File: reeeeeeee.gif (1.17 MB, 800x800)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>140299043
>blacking out A FUCKING PLAYOFF GAME
Fuck these Jews.
>>
>NBA TV
Forget it, Philly/NY is more interesting anyway.
>>
>>140299043
Should I read x men or watch this slurpfest
>>
Paolo has no bag.
>>
>>140299572
Orlando's offense in general has no bag.
>>
>>140299630
How they make the playoffs
>>
>>140299681
playing hard and defense. That always works in the regular season
>>
>>140299681
>They're in the East.
>>
rip suggs
>>
>>140299705
Yeah Cavs had the same thing last year; young team that can try harder than other teams during the regular season and then get exposed in the playoffs
>>
man the other schedule was so much fucking better, I had constant games to look at while I was working now it's just 3 jammed into the last few hours of the day happening almost at once fuck Adam Silver and fuck kikes and jannies
>>
File: 1711194181636.gif (1.58 MB, 250x220)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
i just realized the magic is in the playoffs
>>
>cheapshotting in the 1st quarter
Magic ass blasted lel
>>
>>140299123
None. Pay up goy
>>
Has the magic ever made it pass the 1st round?
Seems like they're in forever rebuilding mode
>>
7 FGs in a quarter is not going to get the job done. We might have to start fading the Magic, betbros. They were such a reliable money maker for us in the season, but they look completely lost. Maybe we get a double digit spread in game 3.
>>
>>140300101
They went to the Finals with Shaq in the 90s and got swept by Hakeem. Then they went again with Dwight in '09 and got gentleman'd by Kobr.
>>
>>140300175
Those 2008-2010 Dwight squads were relevant to NBA history in that even though their star player was a traditional center, their offense was built around 3-point shooting. They lead the league in playoff 3PA those three years in a row at around 25 per game. A precursor to the 3 explosion, since last year 25 3PA per game would have been dead last after Phoenix (Warriors lead the league with 42)
>>
will somebody please tell the magic that the playoffs have started
>>
this is rough basketball desu
>>
>>140300101
they beat the Cavs in 2009 conference finals when >we were the one-seed. They refs let Dwight Howard shoulder check people around near the hoop and if he got doubled he'd kick it out and we'd get bombed by 3's since the Cavs guards were both midgets and the Magic wings just shot right over their heads like they weren't there. 09 Magic were one of the earliest teams tht leaned into spaming 3's actually. Deprived the world of a Kobe-Lebron Finals matchup.
>>
File: IMG_1428.jpg (989 KB, 1638x2002)
989 KB
989 KB JPG
Shooters needed. Sign Monk and Klay ASAP
>>
another offensive rebound. are the magic even trying?
>>
>>140301416
They refuse to block out. It’s just effort but they don’t give any
>>
suggs on deez nutz
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (76 KB, 635x777)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Just throw Black in there. The rook can’t be any worse than Cole or Fultz
>>
I think Cavs may just be built for the playoffs
Their style of play works perfectly with the playoff whistle
>>
>>140301740
Nah Magic just letting them run wild on the boards and Magic can’t hit a three to save their lives. Any other team will punish them for playing two bigs who can’t shoot
>>
This series has been garbage. One sided curbstomp
>>
>>140301740
i'm a cavs fan but I do feel like Franz is getting picked on by the refs a bit
>>
>>140299043
Shit teams
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>140301740
I'm telling yall. Cavs > Celtics in the 2nd round. Book it.
>>
IT AINT OVER
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO
>>
F for Cavs fan
Mo caught another body kek
>>
>>140301776
Cavs haven't even had to unleash their secret weapon D Wade yet. Elite 3&D big just chilling in street clothes for this series.
>>
get this old fuck off the floor and get the game going
>>
suggs reminds me of marcus smart. forcing physicality and then getting foul calls. half a game and I already hate him.
>>
>>140301740
The Cavs are essentially the same team they were last year. They got picked apart by non-retarded coaching and a game plan. No, Cavs. You haven't broken the memechuck meta by having a bunch of bigs and going for 2s. You're playing inferior basketball. You can get away with it during the regular season when teams are going to prioritize good basketball that works against 90% of teams instead of expending practice time to face a team they'll see a couple of times during the regular season. But when it comes down to a 1 vs 1 situation in a bo7 situation, you're going to lose.
>>
>>140302570
they had literally no wings last year and they went and got Niang and Strus specifically to fix that. In addition, Okoro improved at 3's and shoots 39% now so he's not useless on O anymore. They will limit the time Allen and Mobley play together and be more of a traditional team and less a giants+midgets
>>
>>140302570
stopped reading like one fourth through your post cause it was already too retarded

do better next time
>>
File: images (19).jpg (55 KB, 678x452)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Will my team go back to back this year?
>>
>>140308048
They almost lost to the Lakers so I doubt it. If Nuggets are playing this bad against the 7th or whatever seed, going up against Celtics/Clippers/OKC will be fucking impossible.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.