[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707029219479939s.jpg (11 KB, 250x242)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
You know the drill lads, state what you are, what you're looking for and NOT looking for and last but not least, socials!

Previous thread >>32905964

Template:
>A/S/L
>Interests/hobbies
>Your own description
>What you're looking for
>What you're NOT looking for
>Socials & tags
>>
File: IMG-20221224-WA0001_2.jpg (63 KB, 1000x649)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>33104645

>A/S/L
31 M Manchester

>Interests
orgasm control, teasing, breath play, choking, spanking, nipple play, ass play, exhibitionism , public play , facefucking, bondage, clothes control and more

>What you're looking for
Looking for an obedient sub(F) to play with.
Ideally a regular partner to get to know with each other and have fun

Discord: wazedi
>>
File: plstopme.jpg (601 KB, 1482x2230)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>33104645
>A/S/L
18 m Cambridge
(I'm going to stay there this summer)

>Your own description
5'11" twink sub (picrel is me)
(I can be as smooth as you want me to be btw)

>What you're looking for
I'd love to loose my anal virginity to a cute femboy or twink. I'd prefer to be gently dommed but if you want to rail me I'm probably not going to stop you

Masculine guys

>Socials & tags
discord: very_slimy_eel
>>
Anyone ever get laid (with a woman) from these threads?
>>
>>33105182
[insert your mum joke here]
>>
>A/S/L
27/m/south west
>Interests/hobbies
Non lewd - Weeb stuff, video/boardgames, tcgs, cooking, nature and traveling
Lewd - fake tits, bimbos, hairy pussy, chubby/thick girls, pawg, bbw, trans, pregnancy, bwc, foreskin
>What you're looking for
Frens primarily, people with similar interests. People to lewd with and see where things go
Weirdos, relationships. People who are too intense.
>Socials & tags
Discord: ichiyaaa
>>
24 M Stroud

Looking for fem anons to play with while my gf isnt here or guyanons to share pics of my gf. Act like we have spoken before.

Snap is owenkitchener
Discord is bigboiinigel
>>
>A/S/L
18, F, Guildford, Surrey.

>Interests/hobbies
Music, fashion, swimming, going out idk

>What you're looking for
Friends, really. I like older guys too, but I don't mind guys my age too obviously lol.

Anything sexual. I just want a normal convo at first lol. But I can eventually happen I suppose.

>socials
Insta: scarlettwebs_
Snap: scarlettwebs
>>
>>33106111
I'm gonna test this lads
>>
File: 1000019632.jpg (231 KB, 2019x1962)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>asl
22 twink UK
>letters
bi
>interests/hobbies
I find most nature and outdoorsy based things to be interesting, looking to become an ecologist.
other hobbies are gardening, videos games although lots of the time I prefer single player, reading books and looking through cool bookshops. I like keeping healthy with gym and some sports when it's warm out. other interests: herbal teas, learning photography, skincare, fashion, gigs, cooking and baking.
>looking for
frens to spend time with, mayybe a date c: I love to go on hikes and city trips, totally open to traveling if we vibe ^-^
>not looking for
over sexual people. Creepys.
>contact
void.catto
>>
anyone from belfast
>>
Why are these threads always full of gays or groomers. Just wanna talk to people that'll actually be around the same time as me.
>>
>ASL
28/M/UK

>Looking For
A woman I connect with for a romantic relationship, basically. I’m aware of the huge gender disparity here so I’ve tried to make this concise, if you’re interested feel free to message though.

>Main Interests & Hobbies
- History: mostly of the past two centuries, particularly interested in revolutions
- Politics: more broad social movements than parliamentary politics, which generally bore me. Ideologically I’m an anarchist with a conservative temperament
- Programming: not fully trained yet but would like to be in the long-term, also very interested in Linux and FOSS
- Retro video games: particularly old Nintendo/Sega ones and PC sim. games, mainly because they make me feel nostalgic for my youth, can go into more detail if you share this interest

>Other Interests & Hobbies
- model building
- vegetarianism
- working out

>Physical Appearance
White, above average height with slim build. People say my face is attractive but you’d have to judge

>Not Looking For
- extremely flakey and/or pointlessly tricky women
- LGBT (including transwomen), I’m heterosexual

>Email
throwleway@proton.me
>>
>A/S/L
19/m/Edinburgh

>About me

History Student with specific interest in migration period Britain, but if you like history too happy to talk about any period! Also like architecture and live music.

>Appearance

White, somewhat tall, slim built, and ginger. I look alright most of the time, happy to share face after talking for a bit.

>Looking for

Looking to make some friends who live close-ish, open to meeting and doing some hillwalking or going to the pub, but would need to get to know you a bit first. M and F both fine.

Discord - seoaodhan
>>
File: 20220715_095257.jpg (1.92 MB, 4032x3024)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>A/S/L
24/m/London
>Interests/hobbies
Cooking/reading/gaming
>Your own description
9 inch BBC
>What you're looking for
Hookups with fems and maybe recording. Can accom until June
Guys
>Socials & tags
Discord and snap: Simolajo
>>
>>33104645
owner of da cotton picking niggas
cum pick cotton w da niggas
glock dock in ya dd rack bitch i got twenty cm CUM cock in ur hole
bwc built like a bbc for ur hole nigga
friday_dj
>>
>A/S/L
25 M North West
>Interests/hobbies
I'm into the outdoors and all things technical, particularly gaming, music, and F1.
In my free time I might go for long walk or drive, watch some sport, play a bit of Elden Ring or mess about with synthesisers. I like going to record shops and concerts.
>Your own description
Grounded, cheerful and a strong communicator.
80kg, 6ft 4, short dark brown hair, well kept.
>What you're looking for
People to chat with and build a friendship.
>Socials & tags
Discord - wellenklavier
>>
There is an anime rave next month in L O N D O N.

Anyone wanna go, might be there with an internet friend but they might blow me off (not like that)
>>
>>33108228
asl?
>>
>>33108244
I know you are wondering if I'm a cute young rave chick by just asking ask.

No, I'm not a cute rave chick.
>>
22/m/belfast

looking for f meets

snap: jakesf673
dc: bready2963
>>
File: 1713258342599.jpg (49 KB, 474x672)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
19/M/Bristol
Been on this site regularly since I was 11, so my personality and interests are more obscure to most I guess (Due to the contrarianism). I like films, tv anime and manga and gaming. I'm looking for friends a similar age or a girlfriend of any age as long as it's legal here. No gay older men looking to molest me please. Never happening but I'd be open for a FWB or even one night stand stuff. I'm quite quiet at first and stumble over words and sound very flat but if we start talking about something I like I'll light up and can talk for ages, not an autist. So yeah if you wanna hang out or anything let me know I don't wanna be talking to people online for long because I already have online friends. Hit me up!
>discord
Schizopium
>>
>>33109582
>since I was 11,
Absolutely based
>>
>>33104645
>18, M, Burnley area

>vidya, reading, philosophy

>i'm 6'5ft 7inch, white with long hair

>fwb that i can get along with

>men

>discord: rawrxd_________
>>
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
Anyone within an hour of Chester UK want to suck my 7inch uncut cock?

Kik is johnbob_2756
>>
File: IMG_4857.jpg (334 KB, 1102x2080)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>A/S/L
19/M/North West
>Interests/hobbies
History, anime, gaming, 80s music, cooking
>Your own description
6’1, black hair, brown eyes, glasses, and very twinky/ fem build
>What you're looking for
Chubby, fat or obese tgirls. They’re just so cute :3 Also like big girls and big femme boys!
Masc people, skinny people
>Socials & tags
Kik is fatty_enjoyyyer
Feel free to drop your discord!
>>
Dumfries) 18 femboy looking for a cult (very serious and desperate more below)

PLEASE NO “WORSHIP MY COCK” ECT ILL JUST BLOCK

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

i have gave up on life soul body and mind. I wish to donate it to whatever diety, cause, idea or figure. Weather it be to have a super commited follower or just to have a Guinea pig to test rituals on or whatever is needed ect.

For me there is no limit for whatever is needed done or what type of thing you have. Weather it be semi bad or down right disgusting and awful I’ll gladly be a part of it for you.

I like every single kink. (You can test this ask me) I’m into everything so if there’s anything like that needed then I’ll gladly help. If you wish to know my favourites just ask me please.

I can’t wait to hear from you whoever you are and whatever you have. I’m ready to commit to an unbelievable length

KIK: KittenBabyy69
>>
>>33113382
barrrelrriderrr
>>
>>33107033
Bump
>>
>>33108228
Do you really recommend this?
I can can go but not sure if I should or not.
>>
>A/S/L
22 M South Lakeland (Cumbria)

>Interests/hobbies
Anything IT/Programming related, movies, dnb/jungle/garage/techno - anything dance with a bit of bass

>Your own description
6'2" Slim, white, green eyes, shortish brown hair

>What you're looking for
Friends or more, meets, etc. - whatever really

Old men, creeps, ghosts

>Socials & tags
Disc: physiologically
Snap: wrist2245
>>
>28 m uk
>Looking for a goon buddy
>Someone who can't hold a conversation or trade
>Telegram: Hellobeen5
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/South East
>Interests/hobbies
Bondage/Pupplay/Cosplay
>Your own description
About 5ft8, dark blond hair, keep in fair shape
been into BDSM/Pupplay for a few years got a nice collection of pup gear I don't mind showing off to anyone
>What you're looking for
Other fellas into Pupplay or at least curious, preferable around my age, I'm fine with just chatting but willing to see where it goes
Older guys, women, trans or psychos (Thank you)
>Socials & tags
Kik: latexpupranger2001
>>
M 28 stoke with occasional nights in london, chilled out looking for similar :)
Telegram: Daddy Fat sack
>>
M/Bi/26/WestMids
Anything nerdy, anything theatrical
6'1, long hair, built like a brick shithouse
Down to chat, down to hangout go to events etc, up for more ;]
Guys be at least a little femme if that's what you're after, Gals can be whatever idm
Kik 4c4m31
(Im the handsome duck 4c4c4c4)
>>
>>33119305
Also on Telegram for those who don't like Kik
@pupranger2001
>>
>>33104645
UK server

https://discord.gg/c5CHcJhGtU

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.