[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708496342005047.png (777 KB, 1534x912)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
Happy Foot Love Pride Month (FLPM)!
1: For too long, people with an interest in feet have been ridiculed and mistreated by society. When our natural interest in a beautiful part of the human form is brought up, it's almost always treated as a target of ridicule and disgust.
No more.
This May, be a vocal ally to those you know or think may be a foot lover. Stand against intolerance!

>What are foot lovers?
We're people who happen to like feet. We're your coworkers and your bosses, your family and friends, and more.
2: It's estimated that around 18% to 33% of men are foot lovers. Of the remainder, the majority have never even tried to discover if they're foot lovers or not and may never confront their internalized prejudices. That's just another of several reasons why FLPM is necessary.

>Are only men foot lovers?
No. People of all genders are. Sadly, there isn't much data on this due to the unfair stigma.

>Is this a mockery of pride month or other important social issues?
NO. We denounce hatred and we PROUDLY support the LGBTQ2IA+ community. In fact, many foot lovers are LGBTQ2IA+. FLPM exists to destigmatize the long-standing intolerance of this common interest in an innocuous part of the body. FLPM is separate from the month of June so as not to risk distracting from LGBTQ2IA+ pride and to acknowledge the UNDENIABLE FACT that the LGBTQ2IA+ community and Juneteenth are more important.

The month of May symbolically represents feet being put on display with the coming of warm weather and lighter footwear across half the globe, that you May know far more foot lovers than you realize, and that you May even be one yourself. You can't truly know until you confront your prejudices, listen, and learn.

>3: You shouldn't be allowed to express pride.
That hatred and intolerance is exactly why our pride is more important now than ever before in today's intolerant world.
>>
>What other issues do foot lovers face?
4: There's a huge dearth of data regarding the worldwide fascination with feet. That will never change while society stigmatizes foot lovers. Issues can't be addressed if we keep allowing ourselves and our loved ones to be silenced. More than half of people worldwide may like feet, but so long as foot lovers remain stigmatized, we'll never know the truth. The truth is always worth learning and defending, as I'm sure most everyone can agree.

>Why do people love feet?
It varies. To some people they're aesthetically pleasing, with or without decorations like nail polish and toe rings. Some people have sensitive feet and/or feel a sense of intimacy when allowing someone to interact with a vulnerable part of their body. Others are driven wild by the pheromones in the sweat from one's feet. Some feel that they have appealing textures, some are enticed by the traditional roles that feet and footwear play in power dynamics in the bedroom, and for some people it's hard to articulate beyond, "I just like them," or, "I think they're pretty."

These are just some of the reasons why countless people love feet. If you can find the courage to explore this beautiful aspect of human nature, you may discover you're a foot lover too.

>What can I do to be a foot ally?
Spread awareness and tolerance of Foot Love Pride Month (FLPM). Whenever you see a foot lover being ridiculed or pressured into silence, we hope you'll take a stand and defend us. The next foot lover you protect online could be a repressed friend or family member and you may never know it.

All we want is to be accepted for who we are and an aspect of ourselves that cannot be changed. Destigmatize the appreciation of feet and such phrases as "putting one's foot in one's mouth." Every ally like you who isn't necessarily a foot lover is an amazing bridge between the foot lover community and non-foot lovers.
You are noticed, appreciated, and respected beyond words.
>>
>>33102702
>What are foot lovers
The term you are avoiding using is "podophiles"
>>
>>33102713
Thank you for your input. However, due to it unfortunately being only one letter away from being confused with something drastically different, many peoples' tendency to skim-read, and the ease with which people could comparatively use that label as a slur to further stigmatize foot lovers, I won't be using it myself.
>>
>google search some snippets
>no hits except 4chan
>copypasta'd here and on /pol/ at the same time

OP why are you going through all this effort to LARP as a brain damaged foot autist? Where are you going to post the screenshots of this thread, and what for?
>>
>>33102731
This is an important social issue worth discussing, and to the best of my knowledge this discussion is appropriate for both of those boards.
I'd appreciate it if you would ask questions in good faith rather than resorting to ad hominem attacks and bad faith assumptions.
>>
>>33102702
Thank you for bravely speaking out about this. Foot lover rights are human rights! Foot lover prejudice has even permeated into the LGBTQ2IA+ community, by queers who have not unpacked their foot neutral prejudices.

I want to see more foot lover joy! Foot lover joy is an act of resistance! Foot lover joy is beautiful! Foot lover lives matter! Protect foot loving kids!

Foot lovers often overlap with the neurodivergent and south asian communities. So your prejudice towards foot lovers perpetuates harmful ableism and racism towards these groups.
>>
>>33102769
Thank you for showing your support. You've given me a great deal to think about, and I couldn't agree more about seeing more foot lover joy, tolerance, and inclusion.
>>
Bumping for awareness and tolerance.
>>
thread sounds totally fake

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.