[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don’t need a cock rating because (clearly) my dick is 12 inches and I know what I have
>>
>>33101757
10/10 did you ever take hrt
>>
No I never took HRT, I’m sorta just enjoying my body for what it is while I can. Twink death is gonna hit me one day and if I wanna go from femboy to himbo I don’t wanna be stuck with wack hormones that make it harder. When I’m 28 or something I’m gonna try and be more masculine so I don’t live my life as some fat washed up retard trying to pretend they’re still pretty and girly (they’re not they’re fucking fat. And retarded.) Also I hope this comment is actually a reply because this is my first time posting here and have no clue how to reply to comments and posts :|
>>
You look incredibly sexy
>>
>>33101789
Thankies!
>>
Any more pics?
>>
>>33101795
Yeah I’ll post some right now
>>
>>33101757
submissive and breedable/10
>>
>>33101757
Nice and breedable
>>33101769
You click the post number to reply. I forgot how not obvious it would be to newfags since there isn't an actual "reply" button for normal posts.
>>
>>33101757
fuck youre hot i wanna pound you so bad
>>
>>33101757
Got discord?
>>
I can certainly see why /soc/ has a bad reputation
>>
File: E1ojfHrWQAo3W6r.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1280)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>33101769
Absolutely, unequivocally based life plan.
>>
This is him: https://www.reddit.com/user/Kenngoober/
>>
>>33103448
I am so sick of zoomers i am sick
>>
i would kill to look like that
>>
>>33101757
what state are you in If in usa? I'm trying to see If It's worth the effort for two twinks to meet up and have tons of nasty femboy gay sex... -_-
>>
>>33104696
North Carolina!
>>
>>33104852
dude NC is like 6 hours away- we could totally make this happen. Hit me up on kik- kelsifenix :3
>>
>>33101757
Discord?

Need other southern born fems to talk too
SC hereg
>>
>>33101757
My only tranny/trap fantasy is what I call... the Bulge Fantasy. I want to send a thick dick boygirl lingerie, slingshot bikinis, and more, and have them model them for me. I want to see fat engorged shaved dick subdued by lycra spandex.
>>
We're going to need more pics. Also, is that a proton pack behind you?
>>
>>33106664
Yes it is! It’s one of the crappy spirit Halloween ones, I would have liked to get a better one or make one myself but I’m lazy and poor >3> I fucking loooove ghostbusters, I have ever since I was a little kid
>>
>>33107021
That's awesome. My BF and I got haslab packs and we're just waiting on the trap and pke meter
>>
>>33101757
Also NC here. discord?
>>
ur cool kid, what bring yer ass to 4chunks?
>>
>>33107701
.kenndo :3
>>
>>33108028
I added you too, I hope that's ok

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.