[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2690.jpg (2.34 MB, 4032x3024)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
So, long story short.

My girlfriend (fiancé) cheated on me with a client I had.
And now they offered to buy me a camera.

I do a lot of sensual pics of well endowed men, and my gf always wants to help out on the shoots.
And on the last shoot, they basically did it in front of me multiple times, and I had to act nice and professional through the gig. (I’m editing the pics as I type this. It hurts a lot).

I wasn’t happy when we got home, and she said she can buy me a new camera to make it up to me, which is really nice of her.

And I’ve been drooling over this camera for a while. I also like doing video, but I was something light and simple.
I have a condition where I get very moody and grumpy when I hold heavy things for too long? And the GH5 often messes me up and I’ve had to take naps during shoots, and it’s costing me clients. Most people are not very understanding. So weight is pretty important to me.
Is this good or should we go for something easier to use?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone 11 Pro Max
Camera Software16.5.1
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)26 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationRight-Hand, Top
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2023:12:12 10:32:14
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating80
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness4.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length4.25 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width4032
Image Height3024
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>4303336
>I do a lot of sensual pics of well endowed men, and my gf always wants to help out on the shoots.
A Fuji is what you need
>>
>>4303336
Hilarious falseflag snoy-chan
>>
>>4303336
>they basically did it in front of me multiple times
>basically
idk what you mean, perhaps you have pics that could illustrate?
>>
>>4303336
Do you enjoy wasting time pretending that you're a limp-wristed cuckold for anonymous internet strangers?
>>
>>4303336
Post pics or didn't happen
>>
>>4303391
Without an actual GF it's the closest he can get to living out his cuck fantasies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.