[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Temp tags still on car, shit was purchased yesterday.

Alright, fess up. Which of you faggots did this?
>>
>>27610500
Trying to find this location on google maps, I doubt itll be there long enough for the car to pass by, but I wanna see the location anyway lol
>>
>>27610509
Looks like it's already gone
>>
>>27610500
being able to buy a car that can go 0-60 sub 5 seconds should require a different tier of driver's license
>>
>>27610500
>snoqualmie
probably a 30 year old Microsoft visa hire who just learned to drive and thought that’d be a great first car
>>
>>27610500
>Which of you faggots did this?
You must be new here. The average person on /o/ falls into two categories:

>old ass brokie boomer who drives a shitbox and has an equally shitty shitbox "project car" that doesn't run

>brokie 20-something who still lives with his mommy and drives a Corrola

Nobody on this site drives a car that costs over $100k, let alone $250k
>>
>>27610539
This. Common theme, few here have a nice car, and most display seethe towards anyone who does.
>>
>>27610513
still worth eighty five thousand
>>
>>27610521
some years ago i would tell you to fuck off but now with all these electric cars who can do 0-60 in <2 seconds and are mostly driven by women im considering it
>>
>>27610534
I wish I was smart enough to work the computers instead of just play on them. Been playing on the PC since I was 4 and I’m 22. Nothing to show for it, fuck.
>>
>>27610539
There's several cryptofags on here with fuck you money.
>>
>>27610539
>conveniently excludes himself
kys cuckover faggot. nobody’s impressed.
>>
File: ronette-bridge.jpg (39 KB, 640x421)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>27610500
hey, isn't that the twin peaks bridge?
>>
>>27610500
>rich faggot getting what he deserves
lmao eat the rich
>>
File: 1701464415749066.jpg (75 KB, 566x542)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>27610756
tee hee hee.
>>
>>27610756
Is that English furry one of them?
>>
>>27610748
Yeah I really don't like that any soccer mom can get a fucking Kia EV that has supercar-level straight line performance.
>>
File: 1629772983736.png (1.42 MB, 1918x1080)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>27610753
is fine. we should go back to the land and live only with nature
>>
>>27611209
Type-1 diabetic here. Living in nature means killing people and purifying their pancreases for injectable insulin. I actually looked up how to do it when the pandemic hit. I don't want that, you don't want that.
>>27610753
Hey dawg, I was programming at 11. Have a CS degree from a good uni, certs including security+ first try. Still can't get a job. It turns out social skills are more important in the real world.
>>
>>27611248
I'll piggyback off this. I had no idea what I actually wanted to do when I was in college (retarded, I know), so I just earned some junk degrees in stuff that interested me but wouldn't earn me a cent in the real world. Worked dead-end retail jobs for like a decade before I finally got my shit together enough to study for the A+.
Since then, I've managed to get 2 years of professional experience under my belt. I really hate admitting it, but the customer service skills I picked up in retail have served me well ever since. I'm not the most technically knowledgeable IT, but people skills have really been my saving grace to get my foot in the door.

Also, reach out to recruiting agencies. Every single IT job I've held, except for one, was acquired through a recruiting agency. They have leads to jobs that never get posted on public job sites, and can be a much more credible foot-in-the-door than some rando on their lonesome.
>>
>>27611248
>diabetic who can't even make it in the modern world that allows him to survive in the first place
Your story is tragic and would be easily prevented from happening again in the future with a complete return to nature.
Modern life was a mistake.
>>
>>27611362
Yup.

Mental and physical health defectives should not be allowed to live. (Along with 99.99% of the rest of humanity)
>>
>>27610756
Lmao no
>>
>>27610748
>are mostly driven by women im considering it
I'm fine with it, insurance companies will be forced to concede that women can't drive, and therefore must be insured at the rate of a high risk DUI to compensate.
>>
>>27610539
>Nobody on this site drives a car
FTFY
>>
>>27611348
That's advice I wish I had 15 years ago. I think every 18 year old should go get a shitty service job for at least a couple months before college. Learning how to talk to people is probably the most valuable skill for getting a good job.
I wasted my first attempt at uni at 18, then joined the military, learned how to talk to and in front of people, worked a few shit jobs after to see different types of business professionalism, and after going back to school for a degree, life has been cake.
>>
>>27611469
Or they just amortize the cost among all drivers.
They already do this with "ethnically diverse" areas.
>>
File: me smiling evilly.gif (944 KB, 227x221)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
>other surviving 911 GT3s are worth slightly more
Very nice
>>
>>27610500
AdamLZ.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.