[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gdbb.png (451 KB, 891x500)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
Do people lose their shit when you drive at the speed limit in the left lane? More and more do here but they always have shithole license plates so their rage doesn't matter.
>>
>>27609942
Honestly don't care about speed limit, it's more about whether they are passing the cars on the right. If they're not, they shouldn't be in the fucking "passing" lane.
>>
>>27609942
Just reading your post pissed me off. Left lane is for passing.
Fuck. Now I'm mad. Fuck.
>>
>>27609942
c'mon man just be quick if you're gonna be in the left lane
if you just wanna crooze, chill in the right
>>
If I can see there isn't much anywhere for you to go, I'll sit back, but yeah, once you have the opportunity to move right you've triggered game mode in my mind and I simply am too retarded to not try and teach you a lesson.
I am well versed in this and can see brake checks from a mile away. If the one in the million chance happens and you get me, understand, and this is not a brag, I will be so enraged, I will chew your face if I can walk after. I have thought about this every day since I was a child.
>>
>>27609942
I hate when I go 5 above the speed limit and it's a single lane. Always ends up with me leading the pack and pissing off everyone behind me until I get the chance to move out the way.
What do there? I'd gladly get in the right lane if there was one.
>>
>>27609942
i'll just go around you it's not that hard.
>>
>>27609942
I hope you pull that shit while driving your kids around so someone can shoot them fucking dead
>>
>>27609965
Go faster. Can't get pulled over for speeding with a twenty car convoy behind you and building up traffic like that is way more dangerous than just going a bit quicker.
>>
>>27609965
Use your head and determine if it's a '''''house rule''''' or a singular asshole and respond accordingly, even if it means pulling over.
76 is posted at 45mph and doing that here means you're standing still and you're the danger.
Sucks but you have to do as the Romans do or find another route. Most of my routes were discovered as a new driver who didn't wanna be you. Try it, do better than a literal child I was at the time
>>
>>27609990
You can get fined by the radars doe
>>
>>27609948
>>27609950
>>27609959
>>27609989
They pass out licenses like candy nowadays, I can't count on anyone to let me into the lane relevant to my next turn. If that next turn is a left in 10 miles, I'll give you a generous 3-5mph over the speed limit for 10 miles.

My taxes, my roads.
>>
>>27609972
The only thing I hate more than someone going slow in the left lane is someone passing someone on the right without a clear lane between them.
>>
>>27610056
>My taxes, my roads.
This. People blocking the passing lane are blocking a public resource paid by the people being blocked.
>>
>>27610062
i will wait until it's good and then i will make my pass and drive slow in front of the slow.
>>
>>27610056
>They pass out licenses like candy nowadays
yeah we can tell, thats how you got yours.
>>
this is why I love having a bike, I can just shoot the gap or pass them on the shoulder and then give them the finger.
>b-b-buh you're gonna die bro
we are all gonna die bro
>>
>>27611239
It's just that statistically it will happen to you sooner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.