[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

2023 hybird camry LE for 25 grand. Should I do it?
>>
>>27606964
Find non-hybrid camry, you will thank me later on.
>>
>>27606971
Im tired of your shit
>>
Isn't LE the shitty version
>>
>>27606964
no, they have really low horsepower.
the normal gas version has way more horsepower.
>>
I can't stand these npc boxes unfortunately. Get the matrix bro
>>
>>27606964
you could get an older is350 for that and have a way better car
>>
>>27607232
my current car has 97 horsepower.......
>>
>>27606964
Nah mayng, just wait a few months. The 2025 is 28 grand and way better, moar HP, new design, ecksedderuh.
>>
>>27606974
Then have fun paying the expensive repair bill. The battery is not cheap, plus the "special" labor hour is ridiculously expensive. :^)

Non-hybrid camry is more reliable than the meme hybrid cuckbox. It is simple and easy to repair.
>>
>>27607379
google says the corolla has 169hp. i dont know if it believe that.
hybrid has 96hp
>>
>>27608561
Isn't that covered under warranty for at least 10-15 years if you have the car serviced at the dealer?
And I think you can fit third party batteries into old Priuses at least.
>>
>>27607723
This. The new one has a hybrid engine that gets about 230hp, which isn't too shabby considering it also gets like 50mpg
>>
>>27608561
>Then have fun paying the expensive repair bill. The battery is not cheap, plus the "special" labor hour is ridiculously expensive. :^)
What the fuck are you talking about? I own an older RX (basically a Camry made cuckover made hatchback), and it's not that special even with it's electric shaftless AWD.
There's a separate cooling circuit (same coolant as for the engine) which doesn't require a lot of attention because the only thing it cools is the electronics, and the fluid for the transaxle is ATF-WS (costs the same). e-CVT transaxle is more robust than the automatic one, everything else is the same, and there's probably even less strain on the engine.
The only care the the battery requires is checking if the fucking vents are not covered because overheating is the only way to kill it prematurely.
>>
Bump
>>
File: IMG_20220624_064504089.jpg (2.59 MB, 4000x3000)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>27608565
combined output is more than that
>>27606964
get it OP, love my '21 hybrid
>>27608561
mentally retarded anon can't explain why all taxis use priuses now (they're insanely reliable)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.