[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713961231575969.jpg (270 KB, 972x1951)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
I'm looking to buy a new car and want something RWD with the lowest depreciation possible. Any recommendations? I already have a truck so I want this to be more of a fun car.
>>
>>27603636
It's all a guessing game because nobody will know. The last 4 years were plauged with supply shortages, and the last 5 years have seen the rise of EVs which threaten to disrupt everything. If the only reason you want to have least deprecation is so you can sell it to buy another car, you may as well just lease.
>>
File: photo38.jpg (2.1 MB, 1278x1704)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>27603636
Viper or Corvette I'd imagine
>>
>>27603655
i never realized these looked to similar from the front. i'd still take that viper ass any day of the week though.
>>
Fox body mustang and $300 worth of harbor freight tools.

Unless you’re brown than get something gay
>>
>>27603670
hng
>>
>>27603636
A $60k Camaro will be worth $120k or more 10 years from now because it's the last of the V8 sports cars with a stick. Just look at the current C7 prices. Right before the C8 came out you could get a manual Grand Sport for like $50k. Now that car is $70k+. It gets even worse as you move up to the more desirable trims. They were clearing out ZR1's out for like $100k now they're going for $200k or more.
>>
>>27605269
That's not a bad idea actually, I'm sure a lot of the recent batch of V8 performance cars will hold their value fairly well.
>>
>>27605373
I always go for something that people find attractive. If it has that “look back” factor as you park it, it will appreciate based on looks alone. Especially since all nuCars are hideous.
>>
I wish I could buy 5yo cars for half price. A 2019 Toyota Yaris for 15k? Yes please. Here a 2010 toyota yaris is still above 10k.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.