[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>see car for sale
>saw it at the auction last week
>literally didn't even bother taking new photos, they are just listing it using photos from the auction
>>
File: trippleniggerretard.png (38 KB, 209x205)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>27599946
>see vw tube buggy listed on marketplace
>somebody buys it
>relists it for 2k higher
>pictures are of it still on the trailer, he bought it just because he thought he could get more money for it
>>
>>27599955
I drive past this at least twice a week while on the booze crooze, found the listing online 3 months ago, been sitting on the trailer for 6 months.
>>
>>27599958
offer 950 because he probably got it for like 1,200.
>>
>listing says solid car
>pictures show half the major panels need at least 50%+ of the sheet metal replaced
>>
>>27599946
>could be a simple fix
>just needs X
>I have the part
>don't have time to install
>my loss is your gain!
>>
>bid on things at the auction
>never win
>pay attention one day
>literally no car has met the reserve, even massive piles of shit that are $800 for some reason
Really odd, I suspect they will never meet the reserve bid because they set it very high, and manually approve the bid after the auction is done so they can just cancel anything they deem too low
>>
Why can't some dealerships take proper photos? You need like just 8 angles of the car to get the full picture, but some have these horrible autistic listings where there are four pictures of the rear and no side view shots.
How is it so difficult to have a simple method for every car to take pictures at certain angles?
>>
>>27600713
>Why can't some dealerships take proper photos?
Part of the car is fucked up
>You need like just 8 angles of the car to get the full picture,
Yeah that's ugly. But from this perspective its ok
>but some have these horrible autistic listings where there are four pictures of the rear and no side view shots.
The side is shot

Or in some cases they don't want you seeing the stuff that is behind or to the side
>>
Work smart not hard. Those photos must be more quality.
>>
>>27600748
Fuck you bot
>>
>>27600713
The hilarious thing is some dealerships use an app where you punch in the make/model of a car and it will put an outline on your screen that you line up with the vehicle, except it still looks terrible because they're phone shots at high angles because fat fuck dealership monkeys can't be assed to do more than the bare minimum amount of work
>>
>car is disassembled
>is asking auction prices
>>
>>27599963
$1000 for the car and trailer.
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.