[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: atuobahn.gif (1.35 MB, 1800x1200)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
What steps would you take to make it feasible to have here in the US?

>captcha VW T2
>>
>>27584073
>high quality driving lessons
>difficult and in depth theoretical and practical driving test
>regular vehicle inspections
>high quality road surface and side rails
>enforcement of traffic violations
>voting out politicians that try to enforce speed limits on the grounds of climate change
Don't get too excited though. I'd expect the Autobahn to lose all non restricted areas within the coming 10 years.
A majority of voters want to get rid of all unlimited sections and it was only the FDP (pro-market liberals who are also called the Porsche party for ties to the automaker) that prevented the measure by getting into the ruling coalition with barely 11.4% of the vote.
>>
>>27584073
Less browns.
>>
>>27584073
Stop making these threads you fucking kraut kuk keebler
>>
>>27584073
>Deport all non legal residents
>Remove welfare/EBT benefits
>Put criminals in jail
>Have road maintenance and clean up temp work for poorfags who lost their welfare benefits
>Anyone On antidepressant or certain other meds is banned from driving
>>
>>27584073
Whites only
>>
>>27584106
>making people learn to drive
>making people not drive deathtraps
>making people follow laws
Cool it with the racist remarks, will you?
>>
>>27584163
>>27584106
Certain anons will decry inspection as "nanny state BS"
>>
>>27584073
We have our own autobahn. It's called I-90. It gets a little hairy around Rochester, and again around Chicago, but otherwise its a breeze.
>>
1) Roads need to be in good condition
2) Good driving skills, namely, stay in the right lane unless you're passing
3) Municipalities/police departments need to come up with ways to generate income besides speeding tickets
>>
>>27584178
Ehhh, there are sections on every interstate where it gets sketchy in terms of "will I get a ticket for going 80mph"
>>
>>27584188
No, by "hairy', I mean it fills up with naggers with no destination.
>>
>>27584073
the first step would be to prevent minorities and women from driving
>>
>>27584131

>Anyone On antidepressant or certain other meds is banned from driving

That’s more than half of the population.
>>
>>27584186
>or they can just not have free money when their salary is already 80k on the floor
>>
>>27584073
Camping in the left lane is punishable by summary execution
>>
>>27584073
I've thought about this in Australia. Make it a separate registration and licence category.
Cameras read the plates of the cars for tolls already, just send a fine in the mail if you drive on the unrestricted highway without the properly registered car. If you get caught driving on there without the correct licence then another fine in the mail. Probably make the licence a prerequisite for getting the registration too.
My reasoning being that any car that's driving at high speeds (~200km/h) should be firstly capable of it and secondly properly maintained. So make the requirements for registering a car for high-speed travel more strict, same with the licence.
>>
>>27584073
Ban women and effeminate men from driving. They cause accidents and traffic jams.
>>
>>27584163
racism is the new counter culture
>>
>>27584073
What’s so great? We already do 85MPH everywhere.
>>
A border wall and UK style MOT roadworthiness inspections. Also zero tolerance DUI/DWAI prosecutions where you permanently lose your license on first offense.
More government intervention than either political tendency in the US is comfortable with, so ultimately an impossible dream.
>>
>>27584073
A lot of fees and regulations along with costly inspections of the vehicle. This filters the poors and their shitboxes, this filters the nigger. Simple as.
>>
>>27584106
>A majority of voters want to get rid of all unlimited sections
wrong
>>
>private company owns it, with all functions have private security, traffic, enforcement, airforce, etc..
>invite only membership with heavily guarded entrance and exit
>elevated or underground on populated places, walled on rural areas
>>
this will never work in a country without a White majority population.
>>
>>27584073
>Step 1: Kill all of the jews that have been shitting up our government and media for decades
>Step 2: Kill all of the leftist subhumans and political parasites that vote stupid bullshit laws into power
>Step 3: Make women property again or nullify their ability to vote since they're retarded
It's that simple. The country will stop rotting and things will naturally progress for the better.
>>27584115
>>27584131
>>27584133
These would help as well.
>>
amerimutts are too shit at driving to have them
>>
>>27584710
>ask for less limits
>get more government intervention
>>
>>27584073
We've had limitless highways before and even though it was found that road accidents had a negligible change, parent groups and other highway safety lobby organisations campaigned to have speed limits returned regardless because "imagine what COULD happen".
>>
>>27585503
55mph nationwide was an oil crisis thing, not a safety thing
>>
>>27588415
adding to that most people completely ignored it, even cops (upwards of 90% from memory)
>>
Why would you care about the autobahn when you can go to your local track and drive fast?
>>
>>27590201
>you want to get to places in a timely manner?
>well why not go drive around a track
What? What are you even talking about?
>>
File: blocks your path.jpg (115 KB, 819x544)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>27590301
>you want to get to places in a timely manner?
>>
>>27584106
Fuck I hate die Grünen so much, it's unreal. Nothing against environmental protection and all, but not with a party that shuts down nuclear plants to burn coal because of anti-nuclear autism, shits up the landscape with inefficient windmills and tries to ban gas cars and unlimited speed on the Autobahn. And of course the entire California tier libshittery. Fuck I hate them so much br/o/s
>>
>>27584073
It will only work if some state like Vermont will introduce german tier driving schools and only allow locals to use their bahns.
>>
>>27584073
Americans can't understand very basic things like overtaking on the left, zipper merge, roundabouts etc. what makes you think they are fit to operate vehicles safely at high speeds?
>>
>>27584073
up tax to pay for quality infrastructure so it is actually safe to drive @180mph
>>
>>27584419
Won't work in Australia for three reasons. Firstly, our roads are garbage. Secondly, suicidal marsupials. Thirdly, Australians are garbage entitled drivers who take being overtaken as a personal attack and go fury road. Adding a special license and toll system won't stop unlicensed bogans from driving their cut spring falcon on the unlimited road because there's less traffic and the judges are cucks.
>>
>>27584073
Remove anyone not of European ethnicity
Iq test
No women allowed
If someone negligently fucks up, serious punishment

This overall would solve nearly every problem in the world, desu
>>
>>27590424
>well sometimes traffic moves slow due to crashes!
You're still getting to your destination faster than if you were driving in circles at a track.

I genuinely don't understand how you are this retarded. Driving on a track doesn't get you places, a track does not go between places.
>>
>>27590510
Underrated
>>
>>27591162
I meant that if you're relying on the ability to drive several times faster than any alternative route would allow you to get places in a timely manner, you're doing it wrong, because it won't work reliably. Leave home earlier or something.
>>
>>27588415
I'm referring to how after the 55mph limit was abolished, multiple places in Wyoming and Nevada I think went back to their pre-1973 limitless rural highways. Negligible increase in crashes/fatalities, limits got introduced anyway.
>>
>>27590196
Nevada classified it as a 'wasting energy' misdemeanor that didn't count on your license and only carried a $5 fee.
>>
>>27584523
based
>>
>>27592197
limits in most areas are bullshit and alot of stop signs could be yields (and argument for losing momentum and getting back to regular speed is worse for emissions (even tho I fully support ICE and idc about emissions)) I
>>
>>27591506
>>27590201
You've never driven long distance through the middle of the USA, have you? It's 800 miles of fucking nothing and no traffic.
>>
Significantly increase driving test difficulty. Start suspending licenses for incompetency. Too dumb to use a blinker? Enjoy walking for 3 months.
>>
>>27591506
>driving faster on several-hundred-mile trips doesn't mean you get there faster
Yes, it quite literally does. Are you stupid?
>>
>>27592414
We're talking about G*rmany here to the G*rmanfag or, more likely, a larper. The entire country is 600 km east to west, that's 370 miles in your Burger units.
Depending on the ability to drive 250 kph instead of 130 kph to get everywhere on time is like planning your daily commute or grocery run the way you have to speed to get there in the last possible moment. One small traffic obstruction and you're late, because the trip is relatively short and the slowdown affects your average speed and time greatly. For the longer trips like these 800 miles of yours such short slowdowns are less significant obviously, there's a lot of time to compensate for them by going slightly faster.
>>
>>27592641
See >>27593343
>>
>>27584073
>raise driving solo age to 18
>mandatory defensive driving courses
>minimum hours on learners raised to 200
>overhaul road worthy laws so less shit heaps on the road
>>
>>27584073
If your car doesn't make 300 HP per ton of the production line then you can't drive on it
>>
>>27593373
so only niggers and low iq army recruits
imagine the crashes
>>
America gets an Autobahn that extends from LA to NYC

BUT

It's reserved for self driving cars only
>>
>>27584073
All amendments after the original 10 are removed from law
>>
>>27593410
When it goes wrong on the autobahn it really goes badly wrong.We're talking corpses in trees bad.
>>
File: Default.png (329 KB, 1396x829)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>27584073
Here's an Idea: North Dakota is pretty rural with only a few major areas between a long stretch of highway. If North Dakota anons can make a ballot measure to make certain sections of the highway have no limits (pic related) during the summer, then we could have that dream. The state can get tourist dollars and the police departments can rake in money for speeders that speed outside the "autobahn" zones.

>>27584319
>>27584925
If it's done in North Dakota, most minories and women won't drive out that far from their coastal containment zones, let alone afford to. The only minorities that would show up would be rich asians and gulf arabs.
>>
>>27593343
>here's why the autobahn isn't useful in germany or for goingto the grocery store!!!
But we aren't talking about Germany or going to the grocery store. We're talking about a German-style no-speed-limit road *in the US*. Where there are thousands of miles of highways.

I genuinely don't understand how you are this stupid. Did your parents drop you on your head or something?
>>
>>27593474
Idk, but you're not bright enough to follow the chain of replies.
>>
>>27593516
Excuse me for not wanting to decipher the inane scribblings of a retard.

Just do us all a favor, throw your computer in the trash, never ever go on the internet again.
>>
>>27584106
>A majority of voters want to get rid of all unlimited sections

thats a lie
>>
>>27593568
Cope, seethe and dial eight.
>>
>>27593692
Thank you for admitting I'm right. Now beg for forgiveness. Extra groveling.
>>
>>27590454
Does Germany even have a communist party anymore ?
>>
>>27590510
Take the DNA test, muttgroid.
>>
Exterminate the Americans and start over with German settlers.
>>
>>27594364
Germans are retarded tho. Also they tried that and couldn't even take over fucking Britain let alone the USA
>>
>>27593435
Interdasting
>>
>>27590465

This.

Americans are sadly to self-entitled and self-centered to have an autobahn.

They drive with their ego and pride in one hand and a cell phone in the other.

90% of them can't even do something simple as merge on the freeway correctly and none of them have any lane discipline.
>>
>>27584073
>Kick out non-whites, especially spics
>Ban women from driving
>Reinstate the Final Solution
Driving would unironically be so much more efficient and safe if we did this, but of course we can't have anything good.
>>
File: 1678306319143161.jpg (155 KB, 843x607)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>27597087
>muttgroid larping as an SS officer
Fascinating.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.