[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>releases the greatest conscious hip hop album of all time
>black people call it boring and gay
kek
>>
yeah? "conscious" hip hop has always been a genre for milquetoast self-congratulatory white liberals to fellate themselves for listening to "wow black people are so soulful and perceptive" "don't these black people feels just HIT DIFFERENT?"
>>
>>121586811
I stopped caring about him after Tpab and the annoying Damn stuff, is this actually good?
>>
>>121586811
anyone who leaves a comment from here is retarded

this is shit tier bait
>>
>>121586934
Even some of his biggest dickriders thought it was extremely boring. The beats are dull, his rapping is more obnoxious than ever and there’s a song where he raps about his aunt and cousin trooning out
>>
>>121586916
nah black people love conscious hip hop ten years later but they are too stupid to get it at release
>>
>>121586934
It is genuinely his best album if you have taste
>>
>>121586811
this album was DOA
>>
>>121586811
The moment I saw this album I stopped caring. The headpiece and everything is just so pretentious, head way up his ass. I genuinely was excited for TPAB and listened to it a fair amount, especially coming off the back of GKMC. Scroll down Mr morale and I don’t recognize one song either, bro didn’t have one good single. He’s lucky Future decided to put him on.
>>
>>121586811
the most self-important person on earth
>>
>>121590307
>The headpiece
It is a subtle reference to Kendrick Lamar comparing himself, and perhaps his life, to Jesus of Nazareth. Most people don't get it.
>>
File: 1591164280471.jpg (136 KB, 820x820)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
You now remember Kendrick Lamar unironically released a Black Hebrew Israelite album and wasn't criticized for it. And it won the Pulitzer Prize. Society is beyond collapsing.
>>
What top 5 is he smoking on?
>>
>>121590324
What about that is subtle to you? People really are fucking retarded these days, huh? Was this seriously lost on anyone? Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>121586934
It's better than damn which is just commercial music which is what his black listeners wanted. It's a one and done album for me though. Not really interested in listening to him rapping about cheating on his wife or how his aunt is trans ever again.
>>
>>121590515
That anon was trolling. You couldn't tell?
>subtle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.