[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It can do everything, weird, obscure sound design and arrangements, decent melodies and chord progressions… it's still muzak, and i'm not sure i would ever integrate it into my workflow (as a sample generator for example), but it's getting dangerously close.
>>
>>121544842
>weird, obscure sound design and arrangements
got an example?
>>
>eats ze bugs
>>
>>121544842
>>121544858
>starts thread
>gets asked a question
>leaves
>>
>infinite lawsuit generator
the implications are you will never monetize the music you create from it, learn an instrument, learn the craft
https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/yes-udios-output-resembles-copyrighted-music-too/
>>
>>121544842
Not music.
>>>/g/
>>
>>121544858
no, deleted them from the site and the feeling of novelty wore off
>>
>>121548172
yeah all the generated slop has arrangements and mixes that sound exactly like classic albums from the past, because that's exactly what it digested and shat back at you.
i wouldn't be surprised if it was simply trained on youtube, which has almost all music known to man, and the necessarity algorithms for tags/classification.
>>
>>121548468
>i wouldn't be surprised if it was simply trained on youtube, which has almost all music known to man, and the necessarity algorithms for tags/classification.
Isn't this app specifically designed by ex-Google employees or something? I think it's pretty much a certainty that it was trained on Youtube.

Btw it's no coincidence that it's all of the world's most evil corporations like Google and Microsoft who are pushing for AI in everything so hard.
>>
>>121548560
they must think they can finally cash in on all this data they hosted for decades. all the big tech platforms will try to make shekels by generating their own slop, the era of artists is over it will now be brands. the government can even get involved, and then you get KPOP.
>>
>>121548655
Yup, it's all just yet another plan for corporate scum to monetize every single aspect of human life and turn ordinary people into their slaves. They want you to be completely reliant on them to do anything. Their ideal future is one where the next generations have 0 skills and 0 talents, so they all have to pay for "AI" subscriptions to be able to do anything.

People on 4chan who spam about how "AI IS LE HECKIN BASED" are just playing the role of useful idiots for the richest and most evil individuals in the world.
>>
>>121548684
>People on 4chan who spam about how "AI IS LE HECKIN BASED" are just playing the role of useful idiots for the richest and most evil individuals in the world.
prompt retards be like
>FUCK OFF, I DID THIS ! I'M AN ARTIST !
>>
>>121548798
They're either literal paid shills/bots (Yes I fully believe the likes of MS/Google astroturf platforms like 4chan and Reddit to promote their products), or politics-brained retards.

In the case of the latter, when "AI" art blew up in late 2022 they just saw a few viral posts on Twitter where people who happened to be of a left-wing persuasion opposed AI, and instantly concluded "literally everyone who hates AI is a leftist tranny, so AI is good!"

In an alternate universe, maybe leftists would have supported AI on the grounds that "it's democratizing art and allowing trans BIPOC queerfolx to create!", and then 4chan would have been anti-AI.
>>
>>121548836
>In an alternate universe, maybe leftists would have supported AI on the grounds that "it's democratizing art and allowing trans BIPOC queerfolx to create!
don't worry, this can still happen by the switch of a button with their software update.

the only good use of AI i know is offensive memes to further alienate normies from the slop machine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.