[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711684628111.png (2.8 MB, 1445x1445)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN10qNJL0i0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>121537272
uh what the frick this was supposed to have real women
>>
>album is two hours of bad Ariel Pink homages with uncanny valley vocals
How the fuck did this get so acclaimed, everything just mushes together into a giant blur of noise by track 4 and there’s still some 32 tracks left
>>
>>121537272
Is that Perry Farrel?
>>
>>121537272
truly one of the worst live performances ever. just some shitty karaoke. like can you at least put together a band for fucks sake?
>>
>>121537430
no bandmates = you keep all the money
you gotta take your hat off to an entrepreneur
>>

yikes
>>
>>121537272
Good gravy we live in strange times.
>>121537309
Maybe it’s all an elaborate prank.
>>
>>121537272
whoever the camera guy was, he was definitely a coomer for tranny cock with the leg and backside shots. very weird, I shall never look at a live performance from 'cindy lee' again. I'll just stick to the albums
>>
>>121540033
How about instead you stop listening to tranny slop? Life and brain function is limited.
>>
>>121537272
Creepy public sexual fetishist made /mu/ and rym and reddit’s favourite album of the year. Surprise surprise.
>>
Man, this guy's vocals are rough live. Good to know it doesn't translate from the studio.

>>121537309
The album buries anything Ariel Pink ever made.
>>
>>121537272
i like the album art. don't know what the music is like and i don't care.
>>
File: 0020339590_71.jpg (102 KB, 540x540)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>121542033
that's crazy because the cover is atrocious and the music is excellent. pic rel was the cover of his last album, such an insane downgrade
>>
>>121537272
he still has a certain charisma on stage
>>
>>121542077
imagine saying this with no shred of irony
>>
>>121542143
im just assuming you're stupid with your eyes or something and that's ok because this board is about music
>>
>>121542184
no shit dumb fuck
>>
>>121540049
he's a crossdresser
>>121541604
>The album buries anything Ariel Pink ever made.
the doldrums destroy anything from cindy lee, stop fronting
>>
>>121542507
>he's a crossdresser
Splitting hairs.
>>
>>121541604
>The album buries anything Ariel Pink ever made
Show me one hook as sticky and life-affirming as the one on “Every Night I Die At Miyagis”…. show me one song as raw, sex-starved, and dripping with humanity “Helen” or “Alisa”…. and that’s just on HOUSE ARREST.

Turn 18 before you post again, you SSRI’d-out TikTok brained retard.
>>
>ITS NOT TROON MUSIC I SWEAR
>>
>>121545273
I'm sick of faggots pretending this isnt tranny slop. Okay, it's drag. Still gay as shit. They probably found out after they bought into the hype and are now trying to reconcile
>>
>>121545221
Hilarious every time you tasteless faggots do this. All of those songs prove me right.
>Turn 18 before you post again
On the contrary, I've been hearing about the 'genius' of Pink for 20 years, and yet all his music is mediocre, forgettable shit. There's not a single song of his that has a "sticky" melody or any "humanity" beyond how dull people can be.
>>
>>121545599
Start appreciating Ariel from the same perspective you appreciate Ween by and it'll make sense
>>
>>121537430
I mean, I'm a big fan of Pat's and I've actually been to Red Gate in Vancouver dozens of times... the vocals are definitely bad at times there.

But the guitar playing is very good. They're cool songs.
>>
>>121540112
I mean, if you are familiar with the Flegel brothers and the history of the band Women, you'd know that he's always been an almost cartoonishly 'outsider' character.

To me, the music is not trumpeting trans acceptance from on high. It's much more the sad, lonely reality of it all... getting older, twink death, STIs, etc. Kind of like Antony and Johnsons back in the day - they helped you understand how sad shit can be when half the world looks at your existence with disgust.

It's literally Twink Death the Musical as fas I'm concerned, and it's a fantastic record.
>>
favorite songs on the album? for me it's dreams of you and and if you hear me crying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.