[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>The flame of an campfire flickered before you, the face of a child of man. Your ancestors drawn to this Land at the early times of this new age of violence, ambition, and some might say, much needed change from its millenia long stagnation.

>Though the philosophy of it all didn't make much sense to you, there was still opportunity amd coin for you, the intrepid mercenary-adventurer, Rhode Varclese.

>Looking to your provisions, you had about enough supplies to last 5 days in the wilderness as you searched for work. Along with 100 Bits. Your sleeveless armored jacket protecting the important bits while pants and leather boots kept you safe from hard surfaces, bugs, and small puddles and injuries.

>Taking up your your Shortsword, you look to the horizon as you think of what to do, the possibilities seemingly endless.

>What do you do?

(Character Sheet)
https://pastebin.com/McshwZ7j
(Inventory)
https://pastebin.com/PcMB9jqL
>>
>>41040100
Anything we see on the horizon from our position? Need to find a nearby settlement and get a low level job suitable for us to start out with.
Are humans common, or are we a rarity?
>>
>>41040123
(Ponies: 50% No Ponies: 40% Humans: 10%)

>From the horizon, you are able to intuit an road you had been nearby earlier, bridging off into two directions, one leading to the open Plains to an small figment at the edge of your sight, and an veering roadway leading through the forest, possibly to an closer settlement, with the possibility of danger.

>The morning light filter down onto your skin as you meander forwards as you contemplate which direction. Thoughts of your old home flicker to mind. An hearth, a mothers touch, and searing warmth of flame as all you knew was burned away, all of it a haze.

>You may proceed down either path before you...
>>
>>41040209
Our of these two options I'd say forest. Or we may cover or face, stay here and rob ponies all day. It costs money to use roads, you know.
>>
>>41040238
(Will go with forest in 10 minutes if nobody else comments.)
>>
>>41040209
Forest. More risk, more fun.
>>
>>41040238
>>41040298

>Venturing into the expansive glade, the presence of sunlight is dimmed as you make your way through the morning time peacefulness.

>Time waits for no one as fate brings you to the sound of violence that spurs your curiosity and sense of opportunity forwards as you make your way towards the site of such commotion.

>Angry and violent clangs of steel and vengeful whinnies echo as you look upon the scene of an built brickhouse of a mare, her muscular form hefting an slab of stone chipped into the shape of an warhammer at her enemies. Consisting of several Bandits who dip in and out of her swings. Taking advantage to Inflict light blows. Death by a thousand cuts...

>Such a sight was hardly fair, but perhaps there was opportunity for reward from either side?

>Assist the Mare or the Bandits? Or simply skirt around and go on your way?
>>
>>41040345
Help the mare. Helping a group that has full motive to backstab and rob us after the fact wouldn't be the smartest idea.
>>
>>41040345
Do any of the bandits look pretty or adorable? Help the muscle mare if they don't. But don't turn out back to her, she may be the banditiest bandit in this forest for all we know. Normal ponies don't travel alone.
>>
>>41040388
>>41040396
>You don't see any cute or pretty mares, these ones seem kinda rough, still, it's time to take up the challenge of combat as you drew your Shortsword, gripping it firmly as you planned to carve up the bandits like rotisserie chicken.

>"Haaaaa!" You echo aloud as you Slash the pony that was leaping at the Mare before twisting around hard to roadhouse an stallion in the face as the kick sent him flying back.

>"Wh-who?" She asks as you motion her to focus on the fight, questions could wait for later. Before you was 4 Combat capable Bandits, their rough appearance seems to determine a figure of lean pickings and desperation.

>Time to Fight, what do you do?
[Rhode: 100/100]
[Mare: 73/???]
>>
>>41040524
Intimidate.
>>
>>41040524
Crush one of the bandits. Hopefully overwhelming one of them will scare them off.
>>
>>41040559
>>41040641
>You raise your blade as you slam it down on one of the bandits heads crushing his skull inward as you take their life, you grimace as you feel something familiar. The Death Throes of an soul as it was released from its body. Screams of residual agony. Why must you feel this, why?

"No...he's inside, a single blow killed Tuli!? He's a monster, a monster!" One of them cries as the survivors turn to flee from the field as you attain victory, your mind hurdled by your condition.

>You look to the powerful mare as she stares at you confused. "You killed him in one blow, like you knew his exact weakness...your stronger than most."

>You look at her incredulously, "you think i wanted to kill him...it makes my head hurt, like snakes winding through my head!" Her looks seem as one whos seen a madman, but perhaps it was gratitude or curiosity that keeps her hooves rooted to the spot. Dropping her warhammer, she slowly starts to approach, you try to sit down and wind up using her as a seat as she doesn't seem to mind too much, perhaps sensing your pain.

>You manage to expunge the thoughts from your fractured mind, mending its fragments together before coming back to reality. What do you do next?

(Gained Skill: Traumatized Mind)
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (303 KB, 453x373)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>41040100
>Coltshan
LET'S
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>41040728
>like you knew his exact weakness
Yeah? That's a strange way to put it, but not wearing a helmet is a weakness alright.
Where was she heading? Get ourselves hired as her temporary bodyguard. We're cheap.
>>
>>41040728
Ask if the mare is fine. She doesn't happen to heading to the nearby settlement, is she?
>>
>>41040791
>>41040831
>Are you alright? You show concern for the Mare, "Thank you sir, I'm alright. The cuts will heal in time...those traitors."

>So who are you miss Bandit? You ask as she explains she is Jeddah, leader of the local bandits, she chose to leave the life after her coltfriend was murdered trying to rob an nobles carriage. She needed to start over or else she'd surely end her own life following the same path.

>Would you be needing an temporary bodyguard, you'd come cheap.
"Y-yes...you proved yourself a capable foil...and i suppose I can pay you in my spoils, none of my men would have this blood money except me."

>How did I know his exact weakness, one does simply aim for the head when one is tall.
"I misspoke then, for I was amazed an Wanderer such as yourself could be so skilled. But perhaps an unprotected head is easier to hit when they're not dufking out the way. She rubs her head chuckling at her own weakness.
-
>Accept Payment
(Yes: +200 Bits)
(No: ???)

>Carry on through the forest or something else?

(Apologies for absence was learning new tabletop system.)
>>
>>41040905
Say that there's no need and that we changed our mind (curious about the no reward). Use healing wind to heal most of her injuries as well.
Since she's leaving the bandit life, perhaps we can travel, at least until we reach a settlement? That is, unless she's infamous enough that she can't go to such a place.
>>
>>41040905
So the other bandits attacked her because she wanted to take all their money and leave? Kind of a dick move on her part, to be honest.
Some kind of a military or law enforcement career is an apparent possibility for a mare of her build, but it may be even more dangerous than banditry. Does she happen to have any other marketable skills?
>>
>>41040945
>>41040984
>Taking treasure for herself is kind of an bull action, but you suppose it's the way between brigands and thieves, "You think about being an guard or soldier?"

She thinks on it a while as she considers it, "I suppose, I'm also good at hunting, scouting, and brawling...oh right, your reward."

>You stop her before she can produce the money, "I'm alright, honestly. I'm just glad to help a beautiful mare in need." She blushes as you give an reassuring smile. She sighs and nods as she motions for you to follow her.

>Anything you do or ask on the journey to the town?

(Question players, struggling with what theme and aesthetics the world will have. Should I go classic European or Chinese sorta setting/place in the world?)
>>
>>41041019
How did she become a bandit? Did they only rob people or ransoms were a thing too? What was her most successful robbery? Does she have any connections in towns around here, old friends, maybe distant relatives?
(Make it weird as fuck. Mongolian or something.)
>>
>>41041019
Ask her about the noble that they tried to rob.Who it was and how it went wrong.

(Agree with the other anon, go asian.)
>>
>>41041019
No make it have "we wuz kangs" aesthetic where the most common form of shelter is a mudhut while the rich live in a suburb or some shit
>>
>>41041048
>>41041520

>You give her an Barrage of questions, trying to glean as much of her questionable character as you are able to.

"I was thrown out of my home after my mother tried to save me from being sold into slavery, I was all alone until...I was found by my coltfriend, a local bandit, he trained me, kept me safe and...he was my first." She admits with a blush. "Anyways, I think we should keep moving."

>You leave it that as you both made your way towards town, coming up to it as you see an large crowd outside of it. "Huh, are they not letting folks in?" You wonder aloud as you approach, ponies complaining of a bad harvest, wanting food to save their starving colts, elders and themselves.

>What do you do?
Help Ponies(-3 Rations, -50 Gold)
Ask what's wrong and inquire more about the situation. (+Info)
Something else?
>>
>>41041686
Ask what's wrong
>>
>>41041686
>Help Ponies(-3 Rations, -50 Gold)
Perhaps not the long term solution but why not.
Can't ponies just eat grass? ...Can we eat grass? Try to eat grass.
>>
>>41041686
Ask for more info. Doesn't hurt to ask.
>>
Bump
>>
>>41041690
>>41041767
(Similar to humans, ponies and other races are omnivores and need both meat and fruit to get proper nutrients for complex activities and tasks. Especially when using magic or flying.)

>Approaching the crowd, you inquire as to what is going on as ponies wail that the lord is hoarding their food and supplies due to the bad harvest and is letting them starve as there are more and more refugees to replace them.

"This is troublesome...buuuut...if we let them all in we can take our share of the spoils~. Besides, this isn't just for me, we should feed them too. They just don't need any of the special stuff right?

>You consider the options, you possess a stake in this and are in need of steady work, here or elsewhere...but perhaps overthrowing this corrupt noble may prove yourself to more Virtuous sorts as well?

>What do you do?
Help the Commoners(Oppose the Lord, Profit?)
Join the Local Lord(Steady Pay, Questionable Deeds)
Something Else?
>>
>>41042545
>Help the Commoners(Oppose the Lord, Profit?)
They can have their food while we keep the wealth the lord has. It's a win win for everyone... Except the lord, but who cares about them?
>>
>>41042545
Times will be chaotic until a new leader takes over, which also means opportunities for work.
>>
>>41042545
Refugees? Things must be even worse somewhere out there if somepony seeks refuge in this barren land. Is something worse than famine coming?
I'd like to hear the other side of the story first. Can we talk to the city guards?
>>
>>41043664
>Walking over to the guards, you ask about what is going on, why these people were unable to get food and what the lord was doing?

"Winter is coming, and the rabble would surely eat up all the supplies if we shared...if they want food they can migrate to another lords domain, we think about the harsh truths, not ideals that makes us all die." He explains to you as you step back away.

"Sounds like both are self interested...but I don't wanna be left out in the winter cold. Besides, I need to do something else here..." Jeddah says nervously.

>Who to side
>>
>>41044448
>Help the Commoners
>>
>>41044448
If we help the guards there is a decent chance they wouldn't give us food anyway. May as well pick the side that'll get us through the winter eh?
>>
>>41044448
Rather than sealing all of the food away and telling commoners to fend for themselves, it'd be better to set up a system of rationing. Come spring, the lord might end up with no subjects and no longer truly be a lord.
>>
>>41044518
>>41044525
>>41044538
>"We should take advantage of the situation and infiltrate the city, it's too small to be able to keep this many people if we open the front gate...all that matters if we take the brunt of the fighting or not."

"I only see a few options, we can take the front gate when they give out what little rations they have, or jump the walls...if we're lucky. Pegasi watchmen and guards won't spot us..." Jeddah says a bit warily.

>Thus was the virtue of what's to come, to sacrifice your own safety or that of the common folk?
>>
>>41045126
>when they give out what little rations they have
Who are "they"? Who's giving us food and why?

There are two more problems to address before we attack: we're lacking marepower and intel. Jeddah can address the first problem and sniff around and see if any of the hungry folks are healthy, strong and trustworthy enough to fight by our side. Stealthily recruiting the desperate, but not desperate enough to immediately backstab us, should be entirely within the confines of the bandit queen's skillset. In the meantime we should gather intelligence somehow. How many ponies, exactly, are against us, how many of them are fliers or mages, how many entrances to the city there are, where do they keep the food, where do they keep explosives if they have any, who's in charge of the defending forces and what's the fastest way to take this person out of the equation, what opportunities for distraction are present, this kind of stuff. It'd be perfect if we could kidnap and interrogate somebody, if any of the defenders leave the city walls. Barring that, we should at least be able to climb a tree and get a hint of the size and layout of the city.
>>
>>41045126
>The common folk, obviously. They wanna eat, they gotta put in some stakes for it.
>>
>>41045695
You notice some of the soldiers doling oht an small out of food to keep the peasantry from outright rioting. "Jeddah, I need you to go and find some capable ponies and who will be able and dependable enough to help us take this town...it's relatively small but still."

Jeddah nods as she heads off to convince the villagers and hire the capable ones as you climb up an nearby tree to scope out the city...

[Choose Perspective]
>Rhode
>Jeddah
>>
>>41046250
>Jeddah
>>
>>41046250
>>Jeddah
>>
>>41046250
Cmon cmon cmon let's go and enlist some conveniently unnamed expendables!
>>
>>41046273
>>41046807
>>41047231
Be Jeddah, an questionable character with the muscles to match, her grey coat and black mane adding to her imposing persona as she makes her way to the crowd camped outside the town. The villagers divided into a few camps, those who had no one and wouldn't make, the sick and elderly, and the working age ponies who had responsibilities to their relatives. Each group more likely than the last to be able to be turned to an righteous and desperate fervor to your own ends. So what if some die, it's better than the total who would perish by doing nothing.

What do you do Jeddah?
>>
>>41048006
Our muscles are not questionable. We're not a mare of idle vanity, but let's face it: nobody would like us or need us without muscles. Not our dead coltfriend, not our parents, not even the slavers. We're not certain what the new guy values about us, but his opinion doesn't count in any case because he's insane.
Assess the general mood in the first camp. See if somebody is already trying to instigate a riot and make sure to hire this somebody first, we don't need any competition.
>>
>>41048006
Seconding this>>41048470
>>
>>41049114
>>41048470
Approaching the camp, Jeddah looks among the ponies, observing for signs of Resolve and Determination among them, soon spotting an slim but spirited stallion as he tries to rally the people, "Please, we need those supplies! If we can just take the city we can travel east, towards the paradise of the Diarchy of Eqarus. Where all ponies thrive, even if I have to drag you all with me, we can do this!" Jeddah observes him as she approaches the lanky stallion.

"Hey you, get over here, I wanna help you guys out, if you follow me you might have an actual chance at succeeding." You state matter of fact factly as he seems to understand your own power and resolve as he gives an short bow.

"I've no reason to trust you, but if I refuse then I feel I'd be kicking myself later...if we can get the gate open then we can storm inside and fight thr garrison, only servants are left inside and I'm sure they would help save their families stuck out here too."

Jeddah notices Rhode return, the man's tired expression always present as he speaks, "The rear and sides have barely an Skeleton patrol. We can easily leap the wall, the groun patrols woukd be the only thing to watch for..are you doing alright?" Rhode asks you with concern.

[Jeddah considered her answer and if they should infiltrate now or tonight with their veritable mob.]
>>
>>41049300
It's bigger than anything we've done before, stealing an entire town. Naturally, we're having a severe case of pre-fight jitters. But it's nothing we don't know how to deal with. What about him? He looks like he didn't have any sleep in weeks. We need him to be sharp. Suggest him to nap until the night.
Does our new lanky friend mr. Expendable know how to hold a weapon, or do we have to train him from scratch? Does he even have any weapons?
>>
>>41049358
You take Rhode aside as you talk to him, "What's wrong with you? You look like shit..." He stares listless past as something that wasn't there as you see him tearing up with black tears.

He wipes his tears after a few moments and shakes his head, "Y-yeah...you can count on me. It'll all be over soon Jeddah, I just need you to promise me something."

Jeddah furrows her brow at his sudden seeming deterioration that it makes her suddenly nervous but all seemed impossible to avoid. "What is it old man?"

He takes an Locket out of his inner vest as he his inner vest. "Give this to my wife when...if I fall. I don't feel comfortable holding onto it. When I'm sentimental I lose focus. Please."

[Do you take the Locket]
Yes(Chaos+)
No(Law+)
>>
>>41049476
Big fat no. If he wants to focus, what he really needs is a pep talk. Calmly tell him to hide the locket because we're about to pounce at him and it may fly away and land somewhere where it'll be hard to find. Pounce at him, stand on his chest and explain how we were taught to do things. We don't fight to die, neigher "when" nor "if". We do it to feast tomorrow. As for the locket, it's alright, he won't get to hold onto anything if he dies. We'll take anything valuable from his corpse, and we expect him to do the same to ours. Dead bodies don't have a say.
Out of curiosity: if we were drunk enough to consider wasting our life on last wishes of people who are dead and don't matter anymore, where could we find his spouse? If she exists and he's not imagining things.
>>
>>41049634
You pounce onto him as you press your weight onto his chest as he spits up some black bile as he groans, "E-easy for you to see. You still have a future to see through, my cursed life is at its end...my wife in Eqarus, my son, needs the Locket. It's important for life and limb. I can't hold this life much longer. She's in Eqarus, the town of Trotsburg...damn your heavy." You snort incredulously, swatting him with your tail. "Alright, but if you die, you'll have no right to complain anyways. So try to survive the night, whatever curse upon you isn't gonna win, not yet." You leave him there as you head to the lanky stallion Farlow, who says their weapons lie in farming tools and old shop gear not confiscated by the local city lord. He ask if your companion was okay. He looks to have accursed Haos. An illness caused by contact with unknowable profane elements. You shrug as he seemed at the end of his road. If he lived it'll be a miracle. You hope he just keels over but you doubt it'd be simple as that.
>>
>>41049684
You prepare everyone for tonight to take the city and their necessities to survive as you have to decide who would scale the walls.

[Decide the wall climber]
Rhode
Jeddah
>>
>>41049684
They may have some medical supplies in town. Why is he doing it if he's planning to die? Why is he doing anything?
>damn your heavy
T-thanks, you too.
>>41049686
It's easier to do with fingers.
>>
>>41049719
"Are you stupid? There's medical supplies in town you idiot. Why do this if your going to die, why do anything?! And I'm not Heavy, I just workout..." Jeddah adds blushing.

Rhode kneels down and pats her head as he smiles, "Because one's destiny isn't their own at times, I must atone for my sins. This town won't be taken alone...besides, I can't let my one and only friend get hurt now can i?" With that he pats the mare on the head, "Now run along now, and...take care." He turns as his ambient light fades as he goes to limp inhumanity high as he clears the wall. Like an shadow in the night, unseen.

Rhode would feel the Chaos in his body eating at his very sanity as he snuck his way towards the gate house. An grimace on his face as his body began to alter and change, his left leg snapping as he hobbled through the pain.Just a bit further, then...focus! Grabbing the lever, Rhode would wrench it backwards as the gate began to rise. Soldiers and Guards alerted as the metamorphic was getting into full swing...checkmate.

Jeddah and the mob would surge through the gate, shouting battle cries as she hefts her warhammer with ease, leaping to deliver an powerful Smash that disperses several guards as one was crushed beneath the blunt mallet. Swing after swing, your occasionally looking around for Rhode, wondering if he had joined the fight or if he?

[What do you do?]
Push Forwards(Chaos+)
Find Rhode(Law+)
Something Else?
>>
>>41050040
>Find Rhode(Law+)
Eh… best to make sure he isn’t making off with the food or something.
>>
>>41050040
Find him.
>>
>>41042221
>>
>>41052762
>>
>>41050219
>>41051104
>>41052762
>>41053052
Amidst the chaos of the battlefield, you see an shadow leap over you and land on several ponies, an scream in the night as an monstrous roar echoes over the field, an monster having appeared in the midst of the...chaos...there among you was an dreaded beast, an incomplete Draconequus, an Harbinger of chaos, corruption, and utter annihilation.

Peasants and Guards run as Lowry tried to rally the people to stop this creature before it metamorophosed into its final form. Dangling from its neck was an silver Locket as it roars, using an Arcane sigil with its dragons Claw to Resurrect the dead as zombies.

"Holy shit, if this thing...Rhode...carries on, then everyone was going to he killed...I have to...have to..." Fear and instinct drives you to run, flee, hide, but would Jeddah overcome her fears and fight? It was do or die now...

[What did Jeddah do next?]
>>
>>41053308
Tried to stop the monster only to get oneshotted.
>>
>>41053308
Fuck. What were we thinking, letting ourselves grow attached to a semi-suicidal defeatist? Didn't we get abandoned often enough? Never mind. This thing is just an oversized lizard. Smash its head and rape the body.
>>
>>
>>41053594
'You stupid bastard, whatever has happened to your stupid ass, can't spread any more...I won't let another one be lost again, even if I have to end You myself!' You heft your warhammer amd leap forwards to Smash at its head with your hammer that puts an bloody dent in its head as it doesn't seem to he staggered as soldier and brave Peasant alike spear and cut into it to stop this corrupted being. It grabs Jeddah, squeezing her and tossing her against the wall of an building. If you were an unicorn you imagine your body would have been crushed immediately. Luckily you don't get too hurt, but surely bruised as this monster had to die. It was an Haos, servant of Chaos now.

Jeddah: Slight Injury

[What would Jeddah do next?]
>>
>>41054360
Does Jeddah have any abilities? Character sheet doesn't really detail Jeddah.
>>
>>41054372
(Fixed that.)
>>
>>41054360
There are still peasants who weren't smart enough to run away? And guards are willing to assist us, too? Great. We can keep Rhode distracted as long as we have to and make him follow us to any given point of ambush, but in order to finish him off for good, we need somebody else to collapse some building on him. Once his body is buried under stones and he can't dodge anymore, we'll easily beat his head into a pulp.
Start with jumping at him from some high point. He thinks we're heavy? Well show him heavy.
>>
>>41054990
"Farlow! Get something to collapse on him! A building preferably, we need to trap this bastard!" He nods as he gets to work on wearing the side of an large building as undead try to stop the proceedings as Peasant and Guard fall one by one. Screams and blood rule the night as you take a few leaps to get to the top of an buildings roof.

"Alright you oversized lizard, you thought I was heavy before? Then get a load of this!" You leap, going for an descending Smash as you bang at his head, crushing forming skull and brain matter as the Corruption and Mutations keep the Incomplete Draconequus from fully forming. "Jeh, gaaa..." Rhode says as he reels in agony, some part of him remaining as one part of him goes still as another readies an spell.

"Ma'am, the trap is set! We can kill it!" Farlow says, ready to help it to its demise. Would this prove the key to victory, or merely an suicidal backfire?

[Go with the Plan(Law+)]
[Fight it out(Chaos+)]
[Reason with Rhode(Neutral+)]
[Something Else?]
>>
>>41055152
Feel fundamentally bamboozoozled. It went both more and less successful than we anticipated. This ridiculous attack was meant to merely grab Rhode's attention, but we we somehow pulled it off. The mace connected. The skull is crushed. That's good, right? But then how is Rhode not dead? Crushed skulls has never let us down before. If a mare can't rely on people with crushed skulls to stay down, is there anything in this world that can be trusted?
Anyway, kiss him on the lips then steal the locket and finish him off with a building and finish him off with a hammer and finish him off with hooves and burn what's left with fire for conclusiveness.
>>
>>41055209
You kiss the monstrosity on what you believe to be its lips, an mangled and bloody limb reaches towards your rump, carving an black Blooded sigil into it as you feel an presence worm its way into your very being...an gift? Either way you can't focus on it now as they creature of blood and shadow and stagnant flesh crawls after you,the Locket you now held in your hooves, it shines with an silvered light that seems all focused on, as if trying to now snuff it out.

Farlow and an couple earth ponies barely hold the house from falling forwards as you lure it into the two story buildings center before, "Farlow, now!" Jeddah yells before throwing herself through an open window as the building crumbles down in on itself, trapping and crushing the monster...you watch as one of its eyes flashes back to an colored, expressioned pupil. "Dhoo, iht..." The creature says in an moment of clarity as an guard hands you an torch to burn the monster with...the end to an sudden, but fated encounter, one that would herald the change of your path, and that of the world at large...

[Goodbye...(Neutral)]
[Something Else]
>>
>>41055362
Burn the goddamn thing and run away
>>
>>41055362
Dhoo iht.
>>
>>41053052
>>
>>41056258
>>
>>41055532
>>41055568
With torch in hand, you gave a last goodbye as you lit the impromptu pyre, the creature screeching and burning alive as its humanity was replaced by eldritch cries, only seeking to survive and corrupt the land and beings that res8de on it. Now denied this, it struggles in vain as it perishes. The stench was like that of rotten gore and tar mixed together but at last by the end it would evaporate away.

This event heralded the first sighting of Chaos returning to the land, but to Jeddah, it was an fateful encounter of Confusion, emotion, and violence. Looking to her cutie mark, or lack thereof, she notices an new sigil, an swirling Charybdis, an unique and rare talent, an Chaos Eater, the ability to resist Chaos' influence. But now came the matter of the future. To write all this off and carry on, rejecting destiny, or to carry on to wherever it might lead?

[Return the Locket to Rhode's wife(Jeddah remains in the Story)]
[Leave this madness and move on(Jeddah departs the story as an integral character.)]
>>
>>41057314
>[Return the Locket to Rhode's wife(Jeddah remains in the Story)]
An unfortunate end. Try not to think of a future where he could have been saved.
A bit morbid, but can we loot the body after the burning subsides? A waste of a 100 bits there if we don't take it ourselves. What does our inventory look like as well, considering we have 200 bits at the very least.

Also, did we just obtain our cutie mark? If so, what a rotten way to obtain one.
>>
>>41057314
Is it one cutie mark or two on both sides? Imagine only having one, like you're so cheap that fate prioritizes saving ink when it's about you.
We may deliver the locket later, if we find ourselves going to Trotsburg for some other reason and if there's nothing better to do. It may happen, if not without heated internal bargaining with our own practicality. But for now we have more pressing matters to attend to: a zombie outbreak to clean up, an efficient food portioning system to help establish, and, of course, spoils to claim. No better way to take our mind off things than a night on a pile of riches, with some family member of the defeated lord who did nothing wrong but will be executed in the morning by the angry mob anyway.
>>
>>41057314
>[Leave this madness and move on(Jeddah departs the story as an integral character.)]
How can the only remaining character leave the story? Wouldn't that be the same as a complete restart?
>>
up
>>
>>41058725
>>
Sorry, been feeling ill, will reply on the morrow.
>>
>>41059255
>>
>>41060259
>>
>>41057451
>>41057728
Jeddah retrieves the coin from Rhode, wondering what might have been if friendship could solve such an issue. You check your flanks and notice that both flanks were marked by this strange chaotic mark, that resists the pull of the dark. Anyways, there lies the matter of distribution the food to these hungry ponies before they gorge themselves too much.

The path through led through the center of town as the remaining guards were either strung up or the few who had deep ties with families or fought the monster were spared. You head to the main hall where Farlow was keeping an tentative peace o'er the mob who were given an small feast to celebrate.

"Hello boss, what can I do you for?" He asks you.
[My Reward?]
Money
Relic's
Slaves
>>
>>41062071
It aligns better with Jed's established style to simply take money and leave. It is the most logical and pragmatic choice, too. Slaves (plural?) promise more fun interactions but they are a burden: how are we going to control them alone?
Fuck it, we feel lonely, take slaves.
>>
>>41062071
Even if we don't choose the relics, I'd like to know what they are.
>>
up
>>
>>41062071
Any more details on the Relics or Slaves if we pick those?
>>
>>41063900
>>
>>41064691
>>
>>41065204
>>
>>41065897
>>
>>41061022
>>
>>41067184
>>
>>41068263
>>
Going to take an rest and come back soon in an new thread, not sure if im making this a one shot or not, going through some stuff atm.
>>
>>41069558
Okay, thanks for running.
>>
>>41069558
Hope you feel better then, Coltshan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.