[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2024_04_24_0e6_Kleki.png (1.29 MB, 1148x1262)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
All Unicorn Ponies in this franchise should be tall and slender-built with classical unicorn features. Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>41028516
You're not wrong, but soon this thread will get invaded with uncultured screeching zoomoids.
>>
>>41028516
You're wrong, but soon this thread will get invaded with uncultured screeching boomoids.
>>
File: 1513469613072.png (2.28 MB, 4500x3000)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>hasbro had a perfect character designer
>rejected in favor of beanmouth shit
>>
>>41028516
>cow tail
>cloven hooves
YOU'RE WRONG!
>>
File: IMG_2955.png (351 KB, 800x800)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>41028581
Looks a bit complicated to animate it into a full fledge cartoon mate, especially with the budget those awful cocksucking businessmen set down
>>
>>41028591
1) the bony part of horse tails pretty much ARE that long already, it's just hidden by hair. Unicorn tails aren't longer, just balder

2)cloven hooves does not mean they would be grouped with all the other split-hoof animals like cows and pigs. Unicorns are obviously equine, they very obviously are directly related to other Ponies. Unicorns just evolved to have a split hoof completely independently and unrelated to other animals who also have split hooves.
>>
File: medium.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
My only gripe with classical-corns is that artists always make the bald part of the tail way too long. It's too much, it should only be 3-4 inches of bald for most Unicorns.

I otherwise really prefer the classical look because

>The slenderness makes unicorns look graceful and elegant AND like gangly awkward nerds at the same time, which is fitting for them
>"squishy wizard" trope
>it indirectly makes Earth Ponies look thicker and strong. A great way to convey their strength without being forced to design every Earth Pony like they're on steroids.
>Slenderness makes them seem feminine. I think unicorns should be a bit feminine, even the males somewhat.
>They're fucking telekinetic. Of course Unicorns would evolve to be thin, they have very little NEED for muscle.
>>
>>41028668
this
>>
>>41028581
Now this is a dog
>>
>>41028516
Okay. You're wrong.
>why
They look like shit.
>>
>>41028581
I'm glad they chose the beanmouth bullshit instead because it meant they didn't fuck up a preexisting character any more than they already had.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.