[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (91 KB, 512x384)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Every now again on a game finder thread. There's been this one guy who said that he broke down and started avertising his games here. He swears up and down that they are some of the best players that he has ever had. So I have come from /tg/ scout out some players and see if it's true!
>>
>>41024984
ok
>>
>>41024984
good luck! i only posted because i didn't want the anon before me to make you feel down
>>
>>41024984
What kind of game do you mean?
>>
File: 2048731.jpg (563 KB, 1400x2125)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>41024984
Firstly, that anon was likely talking about this thread/general >>40977310
I obviously can't speak for everyone, but I've never had a bad experience when gaming with people in the fandom, /tg/-related or otherwise. I haven't played a ton with the people in the Gaming general here, but the few times I did were more than fine. Everybody seemed interested, invested and was having fun. I mostly played regular video games and only joined two tabletop sim games and nothing TTRPG related so, I can't really speak on those.
IRL, during cons and meet-ups, I have played a fair amount of board and card games, and it was the same then.
My final anecdote, in just a random thread here, I invited an anon to play some Yu-Gi-Oh sims and we've been dueling regularly for months now.
Did that anon from your threads say what he played specifically?
>>
>>41025032
I'm the other anon and I posted because I was interested but had no questions to answer and no instructions to follow. He just said what he intends to do.
>>
Yes.
>>
i want to run a pony campaign (someday)
>>
>>41025033
I want to play test a game. I didn't get to play.That's pretty much based on an eternal winter with no sun. It also has hence of feature past in it. I'm more than willing to retrofit A few mechanics so mlp:fim Races/ Species can fit within the game.
>>
>>41025035
No...
>>
Are... are we still supposed to be bumping this?
>>
>>41027819
I don't know.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.