[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sad disco.png (371 KB, 820x1210)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>Anon, man, where were you!
>I thought we were going to surprise Fluttershy with the plan we hatched! I waited hours for you to show up, man...
>What? Twilight and the girls convinced you not to go through with it? Why? I *know* Fluttershy
>They're not her only friends you know...
>Fluttershy could've been head over heels for you right now if we went through with it
>What's that? You're gonna seek their advice on how to date Fluttershy instead
>You know what? Don't come to Ogres and Oubliettes tomorrow...
>It's canceled...
>FOREVER!
How do you make up with him?
>>
I don't.
>>
File: file.png (123 KB, 860x736)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>41024260
FAGGOT!!!
How could you do that to your qt noodle bro wingman?
>>
>>41024253
>there was no conversation with the other M6
>Anon just didn't have the wherewithal to go through with a plan for Flutters' heart
>plus, any Machiavellian ploy would probably just wind up being manipulative and she doesn't deserve that
>and if manipulation is the only thing that might sway her, then she doesn't deserve to be swayed
>Anon doesn't make amends and every day that passes makes it more difficult to do it
>one night, without saying anything to anyone else, Anon takes off to the thick of the Everfree to think
>>
>>41024253
calm down dicksword, I'm trying both of your plans out.
>>
He wouldn't even have this convo with you, he would do something like turn your dick into Robin Williams and make it so that all the food you eat teleports into Rarity's house.
>>
>>41024777
He'd be the confrontational type that WOULD act like that if he confronted you and didn't get the reaction he wanted.
>>
>>41024253
>How do you make up with him?
Hug him and pet him
>>
>>41024253
Fuck.... now I feel bad
>>
>>41025607
Bro cuddles?
>>
>>41026909
yes
>>
>>41025466
Most likely yeah
>>
>>41027865
a broke-up (bro break-up) is worse than a break-up
>>
>>41027558
>>41026909
Get him addicted

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.