[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1329668.png (205 KB, 799x1000)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Kissing is disgusting. Or do you mean a mare brushes her teeth every five minutes? Or if she's been eating something and then she's like, "Kiss me." Ew fuck fucking ew. And kissing me in the morning with unbrushed teeth when you wake up is romantic, right? Stinky fucking breath. A kiss on the cheek at most, but a pony swallows snot, right? I swallow my own snot all the time. I'm used to it. Fucking tongue kisses are disgusting.
>>
daily maudfag breakdown thread
>>
>>41023672
I can't hear you over the sound of my waifu shoving her tongue down my throat.
>>
>>41023672
>Milk
>wiki
>Miscellaneous contents
>Other components found in raw cow's milk are living white blood cells, mammary gland cells, various bacteria, vitamin C, and a large number of active enzymes.[23]

Every time you ever drank milk you drank white blood cells and some of the inside walls of the tit that just rubbed off.

Be careful what you define as gross, or you'll get contaminants in your definition. .
>>
>>41023672
figures the hypochondriac is a Maudfag
>>
>>41023672
This is hot. Every example you gave is hot. Why are you gay?
>>
File: Cooties.jpg (43 KB, 500x500)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>41023672
CDC ALERT:
THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY CONTAMINATED
>>
File: IMG_0413.png (22 KB, 329x268)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>41023758
>Every time you ever drank milk you drank white blood cells and some of the inside walls of the tit that just rubbed off.
>>
>>41023672
OP here, I'm a faggot.
>>
>>41024880
Kill yourself furfag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.