[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>22612700
GoL and Origin, that's it
>>
>>22612700
As the other anon said, GoL and Origin are good, but there are a few others you may enjoy:
>Blaster Mari
>Gigantis's Counterattack
>Turn A: Wind of the Moon
>The SEED Astrays
>V Gundam Sidestory
>G Gundam Sidestories
>Professor Minovsky
>F90/F91-related manga
>Kondo's manga
>the G-Reco manga
>Tomino's 0079 novels
>Tomino's Hathaway's Flash novels
I've also heard good things about SEED Re:, Super Class G Gundam, SEED CE 73 Stargazer, and Hidden Shadow of G, but none of those are in English.
As far as Gundam manga (and /m/anga in general), there's very little worth reading. Most are either OYW sidestories, related to Fukuific, or disposable abridged versions of the main series. The novels are generally desperately trying to fill in as many plot holes as possible after-the-fact. You may enjoy Thunderbolt for the art, but it may as well not be Gundam.
>>
>>22612723
I've also heard that Vanadis Heart does some good worldbuilding for Ad Stella, but I haven't read it yet.
>>
In addition to the Hasegawa comics already mentioned, he also did Zeta Gundam 1/2, which was pretty fun.
SEED Re: doesn't really go anywhere due to being cut short in the early episodes. Also it had this annoying habit of cramming in a bajillion unnecessary new/MSV designs, but that's most Gundam mangas.
Astray kinda jumps the shark by the time of Destiny Astray. My personal fav is Astray R.
In terms of OYW mangas, I recommend Bandiera and Aggressor.
>>
>>22612700
Acguy: 2250 Miles Across North America
Gundam Pulitzer (still ongoing)
>>
Plot to Assassinate Ghiren and MSV-R Return of Johnny Ridden
>>
>>22612700
Pic unrelated
>>
>>22617524
you're right, crossbone isn't worth reading. it's REQUIRED reading, best UC content since Zeta.
>>
Did anyone read the Return of Johnny Ridden? Thought the MS designs were amazing
>>
File: .png (1.24 MB, 705x1000)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Love this shit
>>
>>22619976
Didn't this get cancelled?
>>
File: .png (3.24 MB, 1436x2111)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB PNG
>>22619982
Hell no that shit is still ongoing
>>
>>22619982
Anon whaddya think this is: Smackdown?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.