[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

*invokes Ideon*
>>
How? I don't see it despite being awakened and enlightened..
>>
G-Reco was just too much for the brainwashed sheeple.
>>
Did the first movie even come out
>>
>>22610275
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>22610275
Bandai put the first 3 movies on youtube for a limited time last year.
>>
Wait you're supposed to watch the movies for this and not the TV show?
Basically the opposite of Zeta then?
>>
>>22611615
Watch both.
>>
>>22611615
The funniest thing was watching Zeta, then ATTEMPTING to watch the movies.

It was like being repeated being punched in the face, sometimes several times in one scene. Just complete disorientation from the weird cut moments and the interspersing, often pointless, new footage.

I have to imagine the G-Reco movies work better, both because the five movies roughly equal the original series's runtime to begin with but also because it came out, relatively, soon after the original.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.