[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tell me about this. Just heard of it
>>
>>22601592
It's a fun run of the mill JRPG with a Turn A Gundam inspired setting.
>>
>>22601592
It's a grindfest with bosses that always use their turns in a predictable repeating fashion.
>>
>>22601592
It's okay. But you will grind. Also the selection of MS isn't as good as it could've been.
>>
5/10 game. Play it once and then never again.
>>
>>22601592
good game but can be really challenging if you don't grind as early enemies can easily streamroll your team since they often get a member or two with strong weapons and stats.
bosses always have cheap tricks too
>>
File: bt319uyb4atc1.jpg (67 KB, 1334x750)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
it has weird Cold District GMs
>>
>>22605913
Where did you find this?
>>
>>22601592
Is that Eureka?
>>
>>22606107
Looks like the game's enemy catalogue.
>>
File: MS Saga.jpg (326 KB, 850x1066)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>22601592
it was good shit, had to fucking grind the fuck out of it.
>>
>>22601592
It's a great game if you're a kid who loves mecha, as it's a wonderful time filler, but now, it's too much of a slog to recommend.
>>
>>22606952
am I crazy in remembering a zaku with the goldion hammer as a random encounter enemy?
>>
>>22607158
Close. It's no Zaku, my boy.
>>
I do find sad that the characters never appeared anywhere else contrary to other games, but I guess that's what you get when there's no unique MS designs.
>>
>>22608426
Most of the characters are just your standard gundam tropes filtered through a goodwill store.

Seriously, these character designs are bad even by jRPG standards
>>
>>22608517
seen worse and they are otherwise likeable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.