[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Highsmith [author of the Tom Ripley books, and Strangers on a Train] proudly called herself a “Jew hater” and referred to the Holocaust as “the semicaust”, claiming that its genocide had not gone far enough. Her attitudes to other races were just as foul. “She was an equal opportunity offender,” one friend said. “You name the group, she hated them.”
H O L Y B A S E D
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/murder-kind-making-love-strange-050000019.html?guccounter=1
>>
>>23327761
Lots of hatred for a little lesbian. I wonder why.
>>
>PREEMINENT QUALITY OF AUTHOR IS THAT SHE WAS... LE RACIST!
>>
>>23327786
She was an incredibly popular and successful author, with many of her works being adapted for the screen. It's just nice to know that you may encounter a jew pill here and there in her works, just like reading G.K. Chesterton
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Highsmith#Adaptations_of_Highsmith_works
>>
>>23327761
the druids are the real jews
>>
>>23327761
my queen

Aryans will rule again and truth and beauty will shine over the planet
>>
File: 1711742229279718.jpg (330 KB, 1015x1018)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>When she was living in Switzerland in the 1980s, she used nearly 40 aliases when writing to government bodies and newspapers deploring the state of Israel and the "influence" of the Jews.
>>
>>23327854
>/ourdyke/
>>
File: truth.jpg (62 KB, 750x742)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>23327836
Wrong.
>>
>>23327854
Ahead of her time.
>>
she had boobies
>>
>>23327761
I wonder how she came to hate Jews. Pity she didn't write a Mein Kampf type treatise on the subject.
>>
>>23328814
Yes, I see.
>>
I tried watching Ripley but I got too anxious and stopped
>>
>>23330188
You should watch till the end. There's a fun cameo in the last episode.
>>
>>23327786
>PREEMINENT QUALITY OF DAGO IS THAT HE IS... A NONCE!
>>
So many Jew related threads. Jannys already had to delete the Keith Woods and Steve Seiler threads.
>>
>>23327772
kek
>>
I always thought her depiction of Tom Ripley was very fascinating considering she wrote an obviously gay psycho main character in a time where you couldn’t openly write him as gay.

It’s funny reading it now because it’s so obvious he is gay and she makes it obvious, but not to the point of actually saying it because presumably the publishing house wouldn’t approve it then
>>
>>23330480
Plus despite his psychopathy you can't help but root for him, well I can't help but anyway. Isn't he her fantasy male self, conning and culling (but only when necessary) ignorant rich fools and stealing all their shit, living his best life, using his talents to their fullest.
>>
>>23327786
lolol
>>
>>23327761
She also wrote a number to her wrist with a ballpoint pen when she dressed as an Auschwitch prisoner for a party.
>>
>>23330591
You just can't be based like that anymore these days - well you can't and be successful and widely celebrated. She would be cancelled.
>>
File: 26530-1.jpg (470 KB, 530x733)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>23327761
Anon I think I fell in love with her old photo...
Look at those eyes... She is in 1940s but her eyes are browsing /r9k/ desu...
We both have attachment issues... I can be the one model of thirty novels filled with lucid angst and fierce agony...
>>
>>23330627
and don't forget the boobies! >>23328814

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.