[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Into the Breach edition
prev >>23316351
>>
>>23318093
i took too much caffeine. I am TWEAKING
>>
I have an aesthetically Roman cock.
>>
It seems that I've conquered my social anxiety when talking to people, especially people I've never met before, by being aggresively social instead. What I mean by this, is that I've found that I tend to be the one starting, leading, and moving the conversations now, probably as a result from our job working at a financial institution that rewards hard and fast smooth talkers.

It is interesting. I met someone today at a hostel while on vacation, who probably had my same level of social comfortability years ago before I started working. Very shy, quiet, but of course someone quite chill at their core. I think I might have made them a bit uncomfortable talking too much, subconsciously I believe here is how I've come to think of it: If I am going to be talking, I talk on my own terms, I take control. If I am going to be awkward or say something inappropriate, I am still in control, I can redirect or change the conversation such that it continues to flow smoothly.

I've found as well that I can now smell conversational awkwardness in others, and know when to stop for the most part, or at least cool down. You can really feel it, when they hesitate or just change their tone and certain word use. Sometimes I still press and it pays off, some people are very quick to yield and surrender. It is like a little game, really.

I post this perhaps as a reassurance that talking to people, especially meeting new people, is actually not that bad. Especially when you do it on your own terms, you are attacking, not defending, you are acquiring information, not the one being interrogated, and if asked, you can provide them the answer you want them to hear (which you should have prepared in advance), not always just spilling your spaghetti.

Brothers, autism can be cured. At least the conscious variety, I am sure hardwired autism is a different story. But there is hope, it does unironically get better, but only if you work at it. A job in financial sales is one way that beats this the heck out of you.
>>
I make $70K a year and will never live on my own.
>>
>>23318233
i was thinking this all sounds very autistic already by the beginning of the 2nd para, then i skipped to the end & saw 'Brothers, autism can be cured.
bleak.
>>
I'm bored and miserable and every day is the same. I'm so tired.
>>
>>23318239
You could build a liveable home out of ground beef for about 35k
>>
>>23318233
You think about this stuff in the same way I do. I'm at the stage where I know all this stuff but I still go into a panic when in social settings, and end up giving instinctual defensive responses. Then later I look back and know exactly what I should have done. Right now I'm thinking I need to be more physiologically calm, that it's my body and nerves that are too quick.
>>
If I turned into a girl for a day, I'd find the most pathetic looking virgin and fuck his brains out. Then I'd go back to being a guy. He'll keep searching for me but he won't find me. He will never forget that day for the rest of his life.
>>
You wrote before about your ideal man. Straight up, what's better, circumcised men or uncut?
>>
The unification of humanity requires a universal language, as had the builders of the Tower of Babel. It was only after languages differed that people turned to opposing groups. Language is the prime differentiator of peoples, not races; the Welsh's opposition to the English was a struggle for language despite their shared race.
>>
Anyone else unironically a sui generis human being? My tastes in art, in sex, in philosophy, my style, all of it's unique as fuck.
>>
Straight up, what's better, circumcised men or uncut?
>>
you guys ever think about retarded people?
>>
>>23318315
uncut is better but length and stiffness matter more tbqh
>>
THNX I just got out of the "sex threads" and those guys are ready to kill each other over the whole cut/uncut business.
>>
>>23318239
In my area under 70k a year in household income is considered below the poverty line. That's an actual designation made by the city
>>
>>23318338
my gf is pregnant rn and if our kid comes out a retard I'm gonna make her give it up for adoption
>>
>>23318389
I'm super pro family and pro natalist but desu senpai it's the right choice to give up the tard
>>
What would an interesting biography sound like in 2024?
>>
So the girl I've been crushing on sat next to me today. There was an entire 2 open rows in the lecture hall she could have sat in. I thought she caught me looking at her and decided to make herself available. So I talked to her after class. Asked her about the final project. Conversation went nowhere. It was kinda awkward desu. I felt like I was asking her really dumb questions. She smiled and giggled so I'm hoping it was okay.
>>
>>23318395
Mine
>>
>>23318394
yea I'm anti-abortion except in cases where the tests show that the fetus is retarded. don't get why normies venerate retards so much, society is clearly better off without them
>>
>>23318309
If you're not the only one with your full name, this automatically doesn't apply to you.
>>
File: bedwojak.jpg (12 KB, 653x354)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>23318093
Every so often I wake up in the middle of the night and I'll have this really palpable feeling of mortality. I'll be like "holy fuck, I'm going to die one of these days. I need to change how I'm living."
Then I go back to sleep, wake up again, and continue living exactly as I had the day before.
It seems pain and loss are our only real teachers.
>>
The most agonizing thing about trying to better yourself is being exposed to other humans for extended periods and realizing just how fucking up and vile so much of your life/character is.
>>
>>23318450
Mi estas Moira Bruna.
>>
>>23318519
Brave
>>
I posted about this 1 or 2 days ago, but I have discovered in one sense I'm similar to Mishima. He had that weird ego obsession where he had to be seen by other people for gratification, which is why he did all those photoshoots and interviews and speeches. I'm kinda similar. 99% of the time I'm emotionally dead inside, but when someone comments on me (personality, looks, etc) it creates a spark that briefly reanimates life. If they say a nice thing I feel great. If they say a negative thing I feel awful. This is genuinely the only way I can feel emotion. Naturally this has led to me being an idle NEET for years, but if I somehow prod that nerve every day, I could begin living again. It might be a weird, messed up lifestyle like mishima but I think its the only option I have at this point
>>
>>23318389
>>23318394
In the coming decades crypto-eugenics will eradicate retards. It's already started.
>>
I’m really at a loss what to do. I had a plan for what I was going to do for the next three years starting this year, but now I come to find that I actually can’t start doing that for another two years. So what do I now? This feels like a massive setback…
>>
>>23318703
Do a 2 year certificate/degree in something else
>>
>>23318471
Am reminded of the field of suffering that the world is when I'm awoken at night by the urge to piss or whatever it may be. Millions falling through the night into death as you snuggle under the covers. Millions of animals stewing in their filth in factory farms. Kids in Gaza. I can't help but pray. The sun is a liar.

>>23318510
I never overcame this. Only when you can unite the will to overcome with your death drive will you be able to pursue your goals unrustled
>>
the world can be REALLY fucked up.
>>
There seems to be a lot going on in each cell.
>>
>>23318785
allow me to simplify:
Energy in > energy out
>>
>>23318790
Great way to explain poo
>>
>>23318093
I'm so envious and spiteful it hurts...
>>
Her father threatened my life for talking about possibly marrying his daughter because I'm unworthy for her being a lowly mortal.
>>
>>23319041
Based. With that said, I wish you luck and hope you and her seal the deal.
>>
Thinking about back when I was unemployed and drinking a lot. Went into the store for a 12 pack of beer and the cashier says "those for the game?" I was perplexed and said "No they're for me."
>>
I don't know how to create anything. I feel intense guilt about this. All I can do is consume. I've internalized a sort of learned helplessness. I cannot even imagine myself doing anything worthwhile.
>>
>>23318240
No it can’t and I have it, I’m 41
>>
>>23318093
Why is Ezra Pound so obsessed with forests and wind?
>>
>>23319134
I think diet can reverse it, though not permanently
>>
>>23318450
NTA, but I am the only one with my full name...
>>
If a girl lies about being on birth control and you finish inside and she gets pregnant and has the kid, are you able to get off the hook for child support?
>>
>>23318394
>>23318295
>>23318283
>>23318528
So many retards and pseuds in these threads.
>>
>>23318309
>unironically
>Anyone else?
very unique style. unseen on 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>23318093
Trying to decide what to read next

https://strawpoll.com/eJnvvYBPEnv/results
>>
>>23319144
Sounds like pseudo science to me
>>
>>23319152
Nah women can lie about anything and disbelieving them is literal violence.
>>
>>23319204
Only one way to find out
>>
>>23319204
ketogenic diets reduce anxiety
>>
File: 1713496517255530.png (299 KB, 643x609)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
i always thought i was weird because i didn't like to be a part of guilds in games, despised forum/subreddit culture, and don't even have the patience to be part of a discord server and respond to people
i used to think i am this super antisocial monster
but now i've come to realize that isn't it at all. i talk with my friends, parents, and gf all day long, i simply do not have the time/willingness to go through some retarded discord server's log with pretend friends
i've come to realize that a lot of these super social people online aren't actually social at all in reality and that many of them don't even have what you can call best friends. the banter they do in discord or over their subreddit or whatevere is 99% of their social interaction for that day
i don't exactly judge them since i know many didn't choose to end up that way, but i feel those kind of environments create this weird consensus where they *all* end up agreeing on the same stuff for fear of being excluded from the group if they go astray
i don't really have to worry about disagreeing with my parents or my friends, they aren't going anywhere, and i actually disagree with them on most things
>>
>>23319305
That’s great. Proof?
>>
>>23319328
other people have said it. there are things written about it if you like. i'm only going off my own life.
>>
>>23319320
I don't do those things either AND don't have friends or talk to family.
>>
>>23319328
Which one? Direct proof? Proof by induction? Proof by contradiction? Proof by contraposition?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUe8DY1T6Fw
>>
>>23319341
big big tune
>>
>>23319320
those people *are* social but they lack an IRL outlet for that.
personally, i'm asocial both irl and in games. i just play MMOs for ERP and the economy, and do everything else solo
>>
>>23319305
>le one diet works for everyone
retard
>>
>>23319359
does one diet work for every dog?
>>
>>23319362
dogs have less complex diets. i'd also argue that you still can't satisfy all with just one diet, and that we just can't pick up on their subtler needs, just like we're struggling to do that with humans
>>
>>23318093
Ceclining mental health, a half ammonth without personal hygenic care, and a reading list filled with stuff about Eugenics.
What else can a man wish for.
>>
>>23319382
Declining*
>>
>>23319370
>dogs have less complex diets
every animal has it's natural diet, no?
>>
>>23319334
doesn't it get lonely?
>>
>>23319395
I don't understand what you mean. There's plenty of things I can spend my time doing alone.
>>
>>23319335
Any will do
>>
>>23319332
That’s great diets aren’t a one fits all proposition
>>
>>23319399
i agree, but surely you must want to share your excitement for those things or run an idea/upcoming decision by someone?
>>
>>23319402
the thing about diets is that they actually require strict adherence and a lot of attention to detail...
like i'm sure for example a person might be able to be healthy going vegan or keto or whatever, but then you *actually* need to follow the instructions, day by day, something most people aren't willing to do
like if you go vegan that doesn't mean you just abstain from meat, it actually meats you have to start incorporating a lot of veggies and fruit into your diet and maybe even ones you don't particularly like to make up for the loss
but for the average retard going vegan just means not eating meat and a lot of them will just do retarded shit like eating pasta with ketchup and then sweets because it isn't made with animal products
then they get sick and they blame the diet, a diet they basically didn't even follow
i'm not actually anti-diet, but it's obvious they are not meant for 99,99% of people
if you have some weird diet and it works for you, that's great, but just know that when you recommend it to your retarded friend you have a higher chance of damaging his life than improving it
if you see some unhealthy fattie and want to improve their life, force them to start counting calories, don't try and get them on some super strict dietary regimen they'll almost never follow properly
>>
>>23319413
Yeah that’s not gonna work me, there are foods I will eat and foods I won’t and that’s just the bottom line
>>
>>23319407
No, I've never told anyone about the kind of thing I'm interested in and reading books about or my goal in life.
>>
File: 1705747938155225.jpg (24 KB, 501x545)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>23319320
I'm kinda like you too. I do have friends IRL, albeit the close ones being few, and I can be very social there. However the online sphere requires a modicum of dedication towards a group that would leave you behind if you're not present often. Discord, and even old school forums often required you to be active in the community to even be noticed. And while that's entirely a bad thing for your community, it can get exhausting. And I can't be bothered.
>>
I'm a fraud at my job, and I constantly have to pretend I'm someone else. Whenever my supervisor or my coworkers suggest something stupid/that conflicts with my personal values, I have to bite my tongue, and it's getting harder to hold back.
>>
>>23319418
same here
like every time i've joined a guild in an mmo i start to get annoyed/anxious because it's expected you start greeting people when you log on, saying goodbye when they log off, helping them in their quests and so on...
i just can't be bothered to keep up and i feel like i'm being trapped (kinda how some feel about marriage lol)
i think this is also what makes streamers and e-celebs in general so popular, it's a way to have a community of sorts without putting in any sort of time investment, you just need to watch a few vids of that person and then you can jump straight into the latest drama with the other tards
>>
>>23319422
>Whenever my supervisor or my coworkers suggest something stupid/that conflicts with my personal values, I have to bite my tongue, and it's getting harder to hold back.
like?
>>
>>23319394
yes, but a "natural" diet is just what you could find where your ancestors lived, and therefore what you are most afapted to eating. it doesn't mean that you won't benefit from eating other foods that you've had no contact with before.
>>
>>23319422
>>23319432
was in the same situation at my previous job. i overplayed how outgoing i was during the interview and after that i had to lie about going places on weekends and holidays, when in reality i just stay in
>>
I wonder how I would do on ADHD medication, that shit would probably do wonders for me.
>>
>>23318407
They actually don’t when the window dressing of humanitarianism falls off
>>
>>23318338
I’m in supported living so I’m around them often
>>
>>23319422
I’m Asperger so that’s not something I can do. I’m also unemployed but that’s another story.
>>
>>23318407
i feel the same way, pretty much
i despise this glorification of people who ruin their perfectly well-functioning families to tailor their lives around some retard
the most empathetic thing is to make sure they're never born or to kill them early on, i can't think of doing anything more cruel than raising someone who will never be able to provide and fend for themselves if i die
i don't know where this veneration for retards comes from, it seems leftist on the face of it, but in reality the people who spread it and actually adhere to it all tend to be weird american christfags
>>
>>23319402
they are for lions - why not humans? we are also animals
>>
>>23319433
our ancestors didn't eat like this because they didn't know better, but because they knew best.
>>
>>23319413
counting calories is horrible advice. even if you lose weight you won't be healthy.
>>
>>23318407
Also, black people. Being born black gives you so many disadvantages in life. Easiest solution is mass sterilizing.
>>
>>23319498
except hunter gatherers are the opposite example of dietfags as they ate pretty much everything they could get their hands on
fruits, nuts, meat, honey, they wouldn't even bat an eye at eating insects raw
the problem of modern society isn't that people don't follow x or y diet, it's that governments allow companies to sell people poison
>>
>>23319518
>counting calories is horrible advice
no it isn't
>even if you lose weight you won't be healthy.
compared to what, faggot? they're be healthier at 60 kgs than fucking 140 kgs, don't you think?
counting calories is good because it's realistic and doable, and it's precisely doable because those people can eat anything and still lose weight, and sooner or later they'll start tuning what they eat with the calories it has so they can eat more, so the habits will get healthier as a result
but of course being a dietary cultist you don't actually care about seeing people get healthy, you just want to see people fail and then point at them while you circlejerk the others who eat the same shit you do about how you are so great for eating what you eat
>>
>>23319526
They ate primarily meat (if you go far back enough - raw). No human group in history would have nuts as a staple in their diet, just because of how labour intensive they are to source compared to their caloric value. I hate to use this turn of phrase, but the way nature intended is the way you'll be healthiest
>>
>>23319531
compared to someone who isn't malnourished. honestly 'losing weight' isn't a good goal from a heath perspective.
60kg? are you a woman?
>>
>>23319498
>>23319536
they would've eaten raw sugar if they had access to it. it's about what was avilable, not what was nutritious
you see the same behavior with wilf animals, if you ever tried feeding them random crap
>>
>>23319543
what is available is what's nutritious. everything works perfectly in nature.
>>
>>23319536
>No human group in history would have nuts as a staple in their diet
what the fuck does this even mean, lol, plenty of hunter gatherers consumed nuts regularly because they were readily available and also easy to gather without risk of spoiling, if you lived primarily in a forested area then small game, nuts, berries, and insects would be your go-tos for food
my point was that they ate ALMOST ANYTHING by the nature of their hobo existence
why are you pretending you give a shit about hunter gatherers when you're just some cultist dumbfuck trying to make everyone eat meat because that's what you decided to make your entire life about?
also, why don't you eat insects? if you care so much about imitating hunter gatherers, when's the last time you dined on grasshoppers and caterpillars?
but you don't because you don't care about hunter gatherers, or history, you're just some low iq probably midlife crisis faggot who went all in into some cult and now is trying to get others to follow his example
>>
File: 20240423_184346.jpg (318 KB, 1140x1430)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
I unironically feel unready to live alone. Hygiene, job/study, finances/paying bills, making food, looking for an apartment, etc.

t. pre-everything MTF/Failed male at 24
>>
File: Grasshopper.jpg (94 KB, 1200x900)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>23319536
>>23319557
here's your hunter gatherer mcnugget bro
yum yum
>>
>>23319564
yeah that's why i don't live alone and live with my mom. taking a shower every day and going out is heard enough, there ain't no way i'm gonna do laundry and pay for taxes and shit, i'd sooner kill myself
men weren't meant to live without some woman doing the busywork
>>
>>23319557
Our ancestors were the best hunters the world has ever seen, they had no trouble catching large mammals. There was no need for them to eat insects. Stable isotope testing suggests that humans have eaten nearly only meat from large animals for our entire existence. Look at contemporary hunter-gatherer cultures.
Probably I'm younger than you. Did I even say I followed this diet?
>>
>>23319564
>24
it hasnt even started
>>
>>23319564
if the responsibilities of moving out is toi much idk what to tell you about all the work you have to put in to transition successfully and not look like a hon, let alone all the funds needed surgeries. i would focus on taking baby steps and building independence from that, probably from just having a job

big mistake is to pretend life with a bf will fix everything for you, that's not how it works, one they're just looking for sex and dont actually care about you, and two they will leave you for a real woman if you even do a good job transitioning. too much risk if he walks, not worth it, just learn slowly but surely to be own your own anon its a much cleaner path
>>
>>23319593
>Our ancestors were the best hunters the world has ever seen
no they weren't lol
>they had no trouble catching large mammals.
there's literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of hunter gatherer remains found at this point that shows them either dying in the process of hunting large mammals or showing the effects a brutal encounter in how their bones were fractured
the only exception to this were people like the indians in in the south west united states because they found a way to scare herds into jumping off cliffs and plummeting to their death, but even that was dangerous and could result in a stampede that killed off a few indians if they got unlucky
>There was no need for them to eat insects
that's true, because they could've survived just eating roots and berries and shit, but as it happens, many of them liked insects and yes, they ate them all the time
feces routinely have insects as a part of them, and if that weren't enough, then we can look at modern hunter gatherers that anthrpologist studied, many of whom still eat insects regularly
again, this the difference between a hunter gatherer who developed tastes by surviving for hundreds of thousands of years, versus a retard like yourself posting what you got from a youtube video
>Stable isotope testing suggests that humans have eaten nearly only meat from large animals for our entire existence
no, again, you are a retard who has no idea what he's talking about
hunter gatherers ate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING because they depended on what was around them, and in many cases that precludes large animals altogether
large animals were popular, of course, because their meat is not only delicious but if you developed a good strategy to take them down (like the indians mentioned), then you'd have a steady supply of food which is preferable to scrounging for roots and nuts which takes actual effort
the fact that you genuinely let some youtube convince you that hunter gatherers didn't eat insects is hilariously retarded
but yeah why trust what archeologists say versus CoolKetoYoutuber1996 kek
>>
File: Pepe think.jpg (44 KB, 750x740)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Do I start a new book or keep watching the anime that I'm really enjoying?
>>
>>23319564
>pre-everything MTF
lol
>>
>>23319616
The Maasai rarely eat vegetables, meat is the most nutritious food for humans to eat (along with eggs, certain seafood). Why are you fixated on the insect thing? Was never really the crux of my argument. Obviously no humans sustained themselves on insects.

>no they weren't lol
Then how did humans become so successful? The Native Americans are not exceptions, humans have always used traps (or throwing things) to catch prey - we're clever, that's our edge.
>>
I can't contribute to anything without a PhD. I'm a failure of a human being.
>>
>>23319619
Finish the anime then read the book.
>>
>>23319636
>meat is the most nutritious food for humans to eat
it's the easiest food for people to eat, dumbass, which is what i already told you. if i can go with the boys and kill a bison and eat for a week, of course i'm going to do that over harvesting berries, roots, or picking insects and nuts
in terms of energy expenditure, it's the most desirable move
if hunter large game required repeated and greater effort than harvesting plants, then there would be no incentive to do it at all given how dangerous it was by comparison
>Why are you fixated on the insect thing?
to point out the hypocrisy of brainbroken faggots like you who think they're imitating their acestors or whatever cringe reddit shit you're eating
you aren't a hunter gatherer, bro, you aren't eating like one, fucking shut up about groups of people you know virtually nothing about
>Then how did humans become so successful?
is that a serious question? you don't need to be the best at this specific thing to become successful or dominant, do i need to break it to you that we also have shitty eyesight and hearing compared to most animals, not to mention speed? but we have opposable thumbs, so they can get fucked
>The Native Americans are not exceptions
are you genuinely retarded? i ask that sincerely at this point. when did i say indians were exceptions? i said that meat would be predominantly popular among people like them, as in people who have just an easy a time to hunt big game
>humans have always used traps (or throwing things) to catch prey
how about i drop you into the forest right now and we can see how good you can "throw things" faggot? we're not talking about hunting squirrels, we're talking about hunting huge fucking animals that weighed hundreds of kgs and could easily kill a human (and did, many times)
humans may have been able to hunt animals many times their size, but calling them "the best" when you see the ease with which actual predators hunt without incuring the same type of risk it's beyond stupid
again, you have no idea what you're talking about in any respect, your brain has been rotten by cherrypicking and information filtered through an ideological lens, and you sure as hell don't actually care about the history of hunter gatherers
>>
>>23319657
I've got over 150 episodes to go...
>>
>>23319622
I never understood that phenomenon, why would I want to degrade myself by becoming a thing which has uncontrollable mood swings and pisses sitting down and lacks accountability? I might as well start wearing diapers and choking on a pacifier.
>>
>>23319681
What the fuck are you watching?
>>
>>23319684
The original Naruto series. I thought about it after I posted the reply and I've actually got just under 150 episodes to go.
>>
>>23319691
dude...
>>
>>23319679
What is easiest is what's healthiest. I said earlier, nature works perfectly in itself. Nutrients are always perfectly balanced in foods, our body needs more magnesium, potassium, to metabolise sugar, thus fruits naturally have these minerals. Cows eat grass because they cant catch prey, also grass is their optimal diet, lions eat deer they have claws, also deers are their optimal diet.

>how about i drop you into the forest right now
Obviously we've lost recipes. And obviously everyone has been brainwashed since birth, so things like eating insects seems disgusting. If I knew about a real nutritional benefit (and it was more convenient) maybe I would, we eat raw (live) oysters, those could seem disgusting if you've never seen them eaten before.

Our eyesight used to be far better (our brains have been shrinking for 20,000 years, around the time we started introducing more plant foods in our diet as it happens. We are slower than animals with twice as many legs as us (who knew) - because we don't chase animals. we hunt using our brains (didn't I say that?)

Maybe if you got more B12 in your diet you wouldn't lash out.
>>
>>23319701
What? I really like it, I've seen it before but that was when I was a teenager, so I'm re-watching it, I'm having a lot of fun.
>>
>>23319682
ah i thought it was a joke
i wouldn't want to be a girl either though
>>
>>23319707
it's bad
fapping to hinata is the only benefit of having watched it
>>
>>23319707
Also, yes, I realise I wrote that like a retard.
>>
>>23319715
>it's bad
>>
>>23318233
When engaging in conversations with normies you have to realize that topics that are boring for you are not boring for normies because they don't care about the topic, the whole conversation is basically a never-ending ice breaker. They don't want to exchange accurate information they just want to connect. You need to lower the standards for the people you meet, if you hold them up to your standards you will assume that you must say something interesting in order to not make it awkward because that's what you would expect from a conversation, so you expect that they're expecting it too. But they're not because they're stupid and you can literally talk about random stuff, or change topics mid sentence when you don't know what to say. they won't care as long as you keep the flow going.
>>
Its quite a coincidence that the moment I've stopped caring about gaming, and gaming less I'm starting to see more normies get into games. Especially in social medias, how they LOVE playing games. Well, it was supposedly my escapism for a long time.
>>
>>23319736
you were the normie, little faglord
og gamers got out of gaming before the 360 era, arguably even before the ps2 era
there was nothing special or nerdy about playing games 5 years ago, or even 10 years ago
>>
Exploration is one of the few things you can entirely experience virtually.
>>
>>23319715
not tsunade?
>>
>>23319761
i don't like milfs
>>
I spilled coffee on my new books. A stack of fresh, pristine books, now irremediably stained and spoiled along their rightmost edge, which just moments ago was so sleek and immaculate. Every time I turn their pages I'll be reminded of my vanity. Vanity? Yes, for while I was placing my coffee cup on the table, I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror, and, distracted by the handsome curve of my eyebrows ('My one good feature,' I was musing), I placed the cup down at an angle, and half its contents sloshed out. Thus is the ignoble end of all our follies. Feeling very remorseful rn.
>>
>>23319777
do you think stilted prose that would've been bad even in 1910 is good in 2024?
>>
>>23319779
It's a 4chan thread.
>>
>>23319780
my point exactly
>>
>>23319777
post eyebrows
>>
>>23319709
What a retarded quote
>>
>>23319874
yeah?
>>
I want a start a company, but I don’t know what sort of company.
>>
>>23320203
a company of heroes
>>
>>23320211
hire me I work well in a team but I'm self motivated
>>
>>23320228
Don't hire me, I'm terrible in a team and I struggle to find motivation to do most things, big or small.
>>
File: How do you do fellow kids.jpg (220 KB, 1400x1050)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
Youth pastors make me want to throw up in my mouth. I hate the way they talk, I hate how slimy they are, I hate the way they act, I hate the tactics they use, I hate the way they prey on young kids, I hate everything about them, they're literally picrel but I wish death upon all of them.
>>
Why have guys cared less and less about chicks as time has progressed? I listened to an interview with Stan Lee the other day and I can't remember how it was brought up but he said something along the lines of "I just wanted to drive my Cadillac and pick up girls, just like any other guy" but I can't think of a single guy that I've met who has ever wanted to drive around all day and pick up chicks, I don't even know how you'd do that. So what's the deal? What's changed?
>>
>>23320300
I don't know but I think it's an improvement.
Boomers really were simps. Breaking their backs just to impress some 5/10.
No we need to go back further, the women need to follow the men.
>>
>>23320300
social atomization. porn.
>>
Industrialization might be the greatest tragedy in all of human history and nobody talks about this outside of a few niche internet circles of autists
>>
>>23320325
Do you think we could also attribute it to a lack of third places? Other than the bar, the club, or maybe the gym, what is there?
>>
>>23320310
>Boomers really were simps. Breaking their backs just to impress some 5/10.
I notice this a lot too, especially when you're talking to older guys, they love to ask if there are any girls that you're going after, if you've got a girlfriend, or questions along those lines, at least in my experience anyway. Is it such a crazy idea to them that I'm so happy being by myself and that I don't care for sex or hanging out with a chick? Did guys from the older generations even know what it meant to love a chick or did they only get with them for sex and potentially kids? I wonder that all the time.
>>
>>23320344
I think you should come at it from the other direction: you don't know what it is you're missing. I've had a taste - just a taste, a pinprick on the tongue - of Love and I get why boomers are fixated on these subjects. Really, you can't overleap it with video games and anime. Only monks, warriors, and philosophers/artists do.
>>
Several years ago I moved in with my parents in hopes I could save enough cash to secure a modest loan for a modern farming property in the area I spent most of my life in. I’ve saved the cash but that money isn’t worth anything now. In that time, property values have gotten so expensive that my hope of securing that loan is virtually zero. I don’t know what to do now. It’s the only thing I planned to do for years now.
>>
>>23320300
Women have reduced their existance to a walking hole which makes them easily replaced by porn. Also they themselves have made it really hard to be approached with the whole 'everything we don't like is rape' howling they do whenever given the chance.
>>
>>23320353
wtf what kind of woman wouldn't want to go to bed with this guy
>>
ý ŷ ÿ
>>
>>23320348
> I've had a taste - just a taste, a pinprick on the tongue - of Love and I get why boomers are fixated on these subjects
You sound extremely gay.
I've had women but you sound desperate for a woman, it's sad.
>>
>>23320300
Women entering the work force has a lot to do with it. I mean, if you look at post-WW2 history in regard to women there are really a lot of very profound changes that they’ve undergone which have no analogue anywhere in history. Political involvement and chemical contraceptives are radical enough, but you also have women entering the institutions and work force en masse, you have the sexual liberation movement of the 20th century, the expansion of mass media networks approaching the 21st century saw women play a primary role, and now in the age of the internet, again, they’re playing a primary role and obviously dating apps and social media has changed their disposition. In the end, all of this amounts to women, frankly, really leaning into a sort of way of being that men just find off-putting. Their archetypes are the working girl, the boss girl, the sex worker, the socialite. These are all sort of unappealing or vapid archetypes. Meanwhile, chemical contraceptives, their politicization, their demand of abortion and divorce leverage, all of these things make them basically unappealing. So ya know, women have really changed quite a lot over the last century and I think boys will be boys. Boys want what they want. They’ve always wanted what they wanted. It’s just now for the first time in history that’s not really on the table.
>>
>>23320300
They were hornier than we were due to lack of endocrine disrupters in the environment
>>
>>23320344
You’ve got to understand that for the boomers, there were only every 4 things to do with your life: get money, get girls, be a new age hippie, or kill commies. Any one of those would be more or less appropriate for any individual boomer at any one period of time…except getting girls. At one stage of life, he might be killing commies, and then at another he might be a hippie, and then at another he’s a corporate suit chasing money, but at all times he’s trying to get girls.
>>
>>23320426
So what things do we do? Troon out, be neet, become schizoid political weirdo, or be normie wagie?
>>
>>23320389
not liking women enough is actually gay
>>
>>23320416
>boys will be boys.
This has never been a good justification for anything.
>>
>>23320389
>guy who eats isn't hungry
Scintillating insight, faggot.
>>
And if a double decker bus
Crashes into us!
>>
Holy fucking shit fuck today and everything related to it. I can't do anything.
Woke up way too early, couldn't get back to sleep, when I got up I realized that it's about 20 celsius too hot for my taste and that I will have to sweat like one of those annoying and disgusting tiny dogs all the way until the sun goes down, and on top of that the neighbourhood is filled with retards that will keep screeching at the top of their lungs until midnight. The only way to persuade them to be more quiet would be with a gun and a few bullets, but I am the sort of loser that is too lazy to go, get a certificate, and buy a gun.
As a result of all these wonderful factors I've been driven into an inexhaustible rage and spent the last few hours doing nothing but seething nonstop. I have some very important things to do today too, ones that will take several hours of concentration, and I have no idea how I'll manage them.
>>
Went for a walk today. I had a small talk with an old man walking along side me and helped a cute girl with directions.
>>
>>23320586
Nice, anon. I go for walks semi-daily where I live but it's a tad too suburban for me to really run into anyone else (everyone else is either in their cars or too far away and singular if they are walking around).
>>
>>23320586
Lindy walk
>>
>>23318093
wtf does "killpeopleism" mean?
>>
>>23320454
We waste all of our time in various online social media and content bubbles, television media, and video games for the most part.
>>
>>23320464
No it isn't.
You being a sappy simp for a woman is in fact, being a homo.
>>23320484
Go write a poem to a woman who gave you eye contact, fag
>>
>>23318239
I make the equivalent of $5k USD a year. It never began.
>>
File: 1713419402250438.png (371 KB, 486x429)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
9am drinking coffee listening to Taylor Swift and I'm high as fuck!!!
>>
>>23320637
this but Beethoven and I'll be high in an hour
>>
The "easiest" way of improving my life requires a degree but they say college is 75% networking, which I refuse to do. Even then, I have no work ethic so my grades would suck even if they were the only thing required to get a job.
With that in mind, I decided going back to school would be a waste of time and money, but that means I'm stuck working a shitty job.
Sometimes it feels like having to choose between eating lead or peanuts while being allergic to the latter. In rare moments of lucidity I remember that I'm just being stupid only to inmediately convince myself that it's the world's fault.
>>
Except if one explicitly fancies themselves a X-ian, a disciple of a given writer, what one takes away from a text is far more important than what the text in context and the writer's greater thought actually meant.
>>
>>23320658
Imagine being allergic to peanuts.
>>
>>23320634
Retarded mutt.
>>
>>23320667
simp
>>
>>23320673
Le simp le sex le simp le sex

Retarded mutt
>>
>>23320658
Lead creates LEADers, it's the reason why younger generations don't have the career-creating firm handshakes of their elders.
>>
>>23320658
you should improve your life by cozying up to a guy who does a real trade, learning from him, and then you'll be set for decades
those sorts of jobs are paying more and more now, not less, especially if you're presentable enough to work among high class people
>>
I only kinda like animals when they are smol, once they grow up I lose interest.
When it comes to humans, I dislike them at all ages.
>>
>>23320507
Hate the original but it's the bones of a great song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodnI38cNI0
>>
>>23320677
I love how mad I make some people on here.
I get off in 3 hours, you're free to post about yearning for women after then.
>>
>>23320663
My biological father is
>>
>>23320685
Are you that effete sitcom fag from yesterday? You owned yourself
>>
>>23319320
Growing up, I stayed away from online games, lurked forums but rarely posted, and it took me years to start posting here more than a couple of times a year.. That said, I can only talk with my best friend. Even talking to my mom feels tiring, and I don't remember the last time I said a word to my sister even though we still live under the same roof.
>>
>>23320700
>effete sitcom fag
What?
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>23318093
Some dude replied to my youtube comment in an insulting way and for whatever reason it has irked me a lot. Defo don't want to reply or anything but it has been a point of annoyance.

Now that I put it here, the anger doesn't live in me any more. Not my problem any more, universe.
>>
>>23320719
Were you right? If so, bask in the laughter of his ignorance and misery.
>>
>>23320680
I may have some sort of spinal problem, I can't even change a lightbulb without my right leg going numb. What sort of trade can I do?
>>
>>23320707
No
>>
>>23320719
I commented on a Good Eats YouTube video once and Alton Brown replied to my comment. He was very snooty about some minor point I made in it. It was the closest I've gotten to 'never meet your idols', not that I idolized Brown or anything but I grew up with Good Eats and always liked him. But after that comment I lost respect for him.
>>
>>23320658
>that it's the world's fault.
No, it's your fault for being lazy and socially isolating yourself. Life is predicated on how concerted our labor is, forming relationships with and helping others. It is not the 'worlds' fault, since the world is what you make of it.
>>
I want to kill every man I meet in hand to hand combat. I want to impregnate every woman I meet. Everything else is to cope for my inability to do so.
>>
Still short 650 bucks..
>>
>>23320751
I’m always afraid of that. One of my favorite alternative bands growing up was Die Kreuzen and I’m hesitant to add vocalist Dan Kubinski on Facebook for the fear he might be a huge libtard but we have a mutual whose vaguely sympathetic (with some caveats) to right leaning beliefs. I dunno I don’t feel like risking it
>>
>>23320344
>they love to ask if there are any girls that you're going after, if you've got a girlfriend, or questions along those lines
I get that question from boomers a lot too, and they are equally surprised when they find I'm single and generally content. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a girlfriend right now, but I'm pretty picky because I'm Christian and it's hard to find Christian women. I don't even care if they've slept with people in the past, because I've slept with several people, so that isn't even stopping me. It's just there are almost no attractive Christian women and the women at my congregation are all married, for the most part.
>>
>>23320772
If you're right wing how haven't you been immune to this by now?
I've seen so many artists I respected say dumb shit it doesn't bother me anymore.
I respect the few who don't do it a lot more however
>>
>>23320772
love unfollowing all my comedy heroes on twitter
>>
>>23320772
Yeah don't do it. Not worth it. In one comment it almost completely destroyed this oeuvre I had for Brown.
>>
>>23320756
Too bad the part of my brain that recognizes this as the truth lost the war long ago. I will whine about things outside my control until I finally starve on the streets.
>>
>>23320794
Based honestly, /wwoym/ quality will improve when that day comes.
>>
>>23320784
>>23320779
I wonder how much of the views famous people post on social media is really them at all. It's been common knowledge for quite a while that famous people don't even run their Twitters. I like to believe most famous people are pretty neutral politically but to get the most views and likes their manager posts what everyone wants to see and believe. Although this is just as shitty, since it shows they care more about money and maximizing their profit and fame than the truth.
>>
I stopped being in free will and now can’t blame my mother for being a subpar mother because she had no choice in being so.
>>
>>23320806
doubt armando iannucci and limmy have social media managers
>>
>>23320816
I said famous people anon, not literal "who?"s
>>
>>23320806
Hard to say, but when you see an old fart like Neil Young going full retard and repeating it irl, I just assume it's their actual opinion.
No benefit of the doubt from me.
>>
>>23320786
Oeuvre refers to an artist's body of work, not your perception of them or whatever you're trying to say here

>>23320823
Ok, I gotta know. What did Neil Young say?
>>
>>23320822
yanks ...
>>
>>23320842
I’ll give you something to yank
>>
>>23320862
well hell, aw shucks, really? heavens to betsy, you gotta be kidding, goshdarn it, the tarnation thing.
>>
Give me ten million, I'll pay back double in ten years.
>>
>>23320811
Free will is a choice. There’s a reason why zoomers are determinists because they fulfill their own prophecies
>>
Do not take a job at a university if you do not at least have a master’s degree! Do not take a job at the university you just graduated from!
>>
>>23320745
i don't know, you should look into what pays well in your area
become a welder or something, it pays very well
>>
I want to be diagnosed with some sort of mental disorder. I want a professional to say "it never began for this guy, don't expect anything from him".
I mean, I will give up regardless, but still.
>>
>>23320874
Well, why not?
>>
>>23320680
i have a friend like this, 60 year old rigger. he keeps trying to get me jobs
seems impossible to me though. i'm not a fag or anything, i'm 6'1 and strong but tradespeople are not my scene at all
>>
I was teaching a girl Latin when I thought of a great exercise: Latin words for human anatomy, so I rubbed her body part as I said the Latin word for it, throat, stomach, mouth, thigh, then I asked what part should I do next, va- I woke up.
>>
>>23320841
Neil Young left Spotify because they dared to platform the evil chud Joe Rogan and his anti-lockdown views.
He returned a few months later but he sure showed Spotify who's the boss.
>>
>>23320887
Do enough psychedelics and you'll get diagnosed with something eventually.
>>
My girlfriend told me that obsession with foreign things has compromised my identity, and frankly, she's right. How does one undo xenophilia and resist the temptation of the novel?
>>
>>23320751
When I was 17, I sent in a question on Gail Simone's Tumblr. I loved her Secret Six run and asked her something regarding a male character i liked. I got a really snarky response from her which i didn't understand (i think it was some coded ameritard lefty shit) and thought she was insulting me. So i sent in another message saying she shouldn't be rude to readers asking innocent questions. Again a snarky response with so many accusations, she called me sexist and harmful, and played the female victim card hard. Istg i had no idea what was happening and why. Unfortunately my question wasn't anonymous so i got a ton of hate messages after that to kms and white cishet trash nonsense. All because I wanted to know something about fucking Catman. Never read that cunt ever again
>>
Might be moving to Oahu soon. What am I in for?
>>
Today I was sent, and read, yet another article about how beneficial positive self-talk and how damaging negative self-talk were.
Bullshit. I will never have any self-compassion. The very idea makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>23320751
I once reached out to a scholar through e-mail to tell him even he has an audience and that there are people out there who appreciate his work. He always seemed a little lonely, and said so. He seemed touched and asked me to tell him more about myself and my philosophical interests. I wasn't interested in a conversation but I went ahead and answered his question. I guess he thought it was cringe because he never responded. Never read him again after that. Can't even tell a guy you appreciate his work without being made to feel like a brainlet
>>
>>23318093
>two /wwoym/'s
ya'll really are retards, huh?
>>
>>23320920
>Oahu
For what? Work? Prepare for everything to be very expensive.
>>
>>23320897
>tradespeople are not my scene at all
Same, I've worked two trade jobs: Carpentry and solder/welder. Everyone one I worked with and for were idiots and drama starters. Shame really because I liked the work, all things considered.
>>
>>23320929
Based, people who love themselves are creepy and reptilian.
>>
Fuck it. Gonna ask this girl to come directly to my place and will try to seduce her here.
Even though there was no kisses or seduction yet I'm tired of this friendly boring bullshit interaction and want some action already.
>>
I can't shake the feeling that I was born in the wrong country. Obviously nothing can be done about that, but still.
>>
>>23320751
>>23320919
On the flip side, I met Gene Luen Yang in person once and he was so nice and patient. He even accepted a short comic I had written and gave me thoughtful feedback over email a few weeks later. Huge respect for that man.
>>
>>23320945
>have Asperger’s
>mum tells me not to learn a trade because they’d probably pick on me
>>
>>23320948
>lonely /lit/cel misconstrues kindness for attraction in a female so in a last ditch desperate effort for intimacy is going to ask her over
Oh this will end well. If you're lucky she'll just ghost you and spare you the embarrassment.
>>
>>23320961
awesome, glad to hear that at least.
>>23320946
You should at least care about yourself and not think you're the scum of the earth. Too many anons here have zero to negative self esteem, and I don't understand why.
>>
>>23320967
Sexualizing kindness is based

Anyways, allegedly Reza Negastarani threw off the yoke of postmodernism and became a Muslim Platonist
>>
>>23320967
I could care less what you think and what she will think, it's either this or nothing at this point.
I will talk to other girls if this would not work out
>>
>>23320977
>Sexualizing kindness is based
No, it's depraved and stupid. She is clearly friendzoning him or taking things very slow and in his lonliness he is about to ruin their relationship, whatever it is. Nothing 'based' about that. Men like him continue to ruin women and how women view and think of men.
>>
>>23320972
It’s because they’re usually under 30 and think their life is finished because they’re a KHHV. meanwhile I’m over 40 and just find a lot of it be useless pedantry. These people wouldn’t survive outside of their domicile.
>>
>>23320972
Not him but I have ADHD and when I was unemployed I struggled to maintain any kind of routine at all. I got to the point of wanting to wear a rubber band on my wrist and if I didn’t follow the daily routine I wrote down (for example, brush teeth and shower by 8:00 AM) then I’d snap the rubber band and hurt myself. Of course, when I woke up, put on the rubber band, and kept snapping my wrist with it yet I somehow kept laying in bed for over an hour crying to myself with a stinging wrist, incapable of understanding why I simply just can’t get out of bed. Most days I feel like an actual subhuman. Yes I was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>23320982
cringe. 'men' like you disgust me.
>>
>>23320965
Your mother is a moron. That being said I grew up with an autism diagnosis and the trades attract a particular strain of white trash that is just as bad if not worse than us when it comes to interpersonal relationships
>>
Stop scaring the hoes.
>>
>>23320984
It was a joke. Thanks for taking the bait, retard. Also who cares what women think anyways. They’re just wombs with lipstick and udders.
>>
>>23320992
My mother is a moron but not for that reason.
>>
>>23320990
stay bitter virgin
>>
>>23321000
god this site is such shit. I don't understand why I still come here. You're all losers. Myself too, for coming here, frankly.
>>
>>23320994
I will not stop scaring the hoes.
>>
>>23321010
Weak insult. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm a nice guy waiting for the right girl to come along. Sure I could be a douchebag and get a girl that way, but that's not good behavior.
>>
>>23320948
Good, you have to have this mentality.
Have a plan though. Have you even made physical contact yet?
A classic move is to pretend to be interested in her jewelry. Grab her hand and look at her bracelet or touch her ear for her earring etc
>>
>>23320889
In the case of the former, it’s a totally dead-end job without one. Every faculty member and every member of senior administration has a graduate degree. In the case of the latter, it’s frowned upon but also how boring of a life would it be to just stay at your college for like 8 years or something?
>>
>>23321025
yeah, we had a couple of dates where we took a walk along the sea and sat in a cafe a couple of times, that's about it mostly
>>
>>23321049
Few dates and no kiss yet?
100% get on it this time, if she's not up to it then let it be but I guarantee you she expected you to make a move. Hope you're not too late.
>>
>>23321057
>100% get on it this time, if she's not up to it then let it be but I guarantee you she expected you to make a move. Hope you're not too late.
thanks, yeah, I hope I'm not in friendzone yet, if I already am then at least I've tried and I'll just move on to the next one I guess
>>
>>23321000
>who cares what women think anyways. They’re just wombs with lipstick and udders.
Who cares what men think anyways? They're just wallets with dandruff and poles. God, I love how you grown ass adults, men and women alike, still think cooties are real kek. This fascination with childhood has gotta stop, millennials. You will never go back. Get over it.
>>
>>23321161
millennials are the last normal generation.
>>
>>23321161
Autism.
>>
>went for a walk
>still feel like shit
>>
>tfw when no cute trans gf to love and care for
why live
>>
a novel plot : the path of legends
everyone has a system but the main character. he can't grow superhuman or have cool powers like the others, but he's still drafted by the army. now he must survive. might makes right, or does it?
>>
I'm an English tutor for elementary school kids. Today I was assigned to help a kid out with math because this kid still counts on her fingers to do all her math. I couldn't help out much because desu because I still count on my fingers to do math. I'm an English tutor, not a math tutor.
>>
>>23321273
How long was the walk and how fast paced? How was your diet today? How much did you sleep? Are you making any other tangible progress on any goals? When was the last time you did something social?
>>
File: GLW6-FoWEAA_86a.jpg (541 KB, 1242x1938)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>23321320
>implying finger counting is bad
>>Mass literacy destroyed many complex systems of dactylonomy (finger counting/finger math) used in the ancient world.
>>There were methods for approximately calculating square roots and counting to 9,999 on two hands.
>>
>>23321323
>How long was the walk and how fast paced?
Like 30 minutes, regular pace
>How was your diet today?
Shit, as usual
>How much did you sleep?
Went to bed around 10pm, woke up at 5:30am
>Are you making any other tangible progress on any goals?
I'm learning how to play guitar, but that's about it
>When was the last time you did something social?
Socializing makes me feel even worse
>>
>>23321320
sir, how do you parse a sentence?
>>
>>23321273
I know that feel bro, might be the magnetic storms
>>
>>23318093
>This hole was made for me!
>>
Based? Based on what!?
>>
>>23321357
Try a faster pace walking. Higher Vo2 max correlates to better mood. Also exercise regularly at least three times a week. You can't expect a single walk to make you happy.
Fix your diet, fix your sleep. Exercise is important, but diet and sleep also contribute significantly. Mood is very much based on brain health which depends on all three.
Guitar as a goal is good. Add a medium term life goal, as in a 1 to 3 year plan. And learn to socialize. It's essential.
>>
>>23321346
So when I had to check on my fingers if 8 plus 6 really equals 14, I'm just participating in a long legacy of dacrylomomy?
>>
>>23321408
yes
we wuz greeks and persians and shieeet nigga
>>
File: 1700852823241874.jpg (101 KB, 740x987)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Sent an email to a therapist, asking for counceling for HRT.

We are all gonna make it.
>>
File: frognigger.gif (127 KB, 498x498)
127 KB
127 KB GIF
>>23321392
based on THIS
>>
Why are French women so enthusiastic to show
their pussy? From other girls I only ever get blurry tit or midriff pics. With the frogs it feels like it always goes from flirting straight to pics of their pussy. This would be great if I could stand their smell (rancid)
>>
gonna have to take a white trash shitbox for a road trip I really want to take because I have no other vehicular options. wish me luck.
>>
>>23321442
kek thanks
>>
I can't get over an argument I had here 6 years ago because of how deeply specific it was. It's so pathetic of me but I was able to find more of the dude's posts in the archive which revealed a lot. Turns out he's just a faggot really but yes I know I'm pathetic.
>>
>>23318113
woop woop go get em
>>
>>23319138
I am too because I like it when the trees dance.
>>
>>23321469
Wtf happened
>>
>>23321400
>fix your sleep
I can't sleep anymore than this without sacrificing something, I didn't get anything done when sleeping 8 hours or more. Maybe if I didn't work more than 40 hrs/week I could afford it.
>Add a medium term life goal, as in a 1 to 3 year plan
Well, everything points out to me only having 1 year to switch jobs before my sanity runs out, so there's that.
>learn to socialize
I know how to do that, I simply refuse to do it more than absolutely necessary. It only leads to stress.
>>
>>23318093
Sometimes I wonder if it's a sin to draw smut. I've developed some merger talent with a pencil and paper, but only when I'm drawing large breasted monster girls.
>>
fucking depression rapes the shit out of me
>>
File: 1582428752617.jpg (34 KB, 640x565)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Really bright full moon tonight.
>>
I would like to write but I don’t know how to write other than superficial “this is what I thought about” or “this is what happened today” journal entries. I look at Dostoyevsky and Faulkner and Pynchon and McCarthy and feel like a little babby. I don’t know how to write characters. I don’t know how to tell a story. Looking at great writers leaves me in awe like Christ almighty they have such a command of language on a level I don’t feel like I’d ever achieve. It’s like they think in paragraphs, and I think one sentence at a time. If I try to be descriptive like them it comes off as inauthentic, cheap imitation. I try to write as I speak so my personality comes through- but I’m not articulate.
>>
>>23321447
They also fuck niggers like nobody's business, weird people.
>>
>>23320779
>>23320784
>le freeze peach chuddites seething because artists despise their backward and depraved belief systems
my sides, never gets old
>>
File: Fac2QPfUYAANXwk.jpg (168 KB, 2216x1226)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>23321598
not alt-right myself just don't have the stomach for the unimaginably basic mawkishness of these guys coming out with guardian-column-takes on X formerly twitter to all the 'just brilliant. made my day!' replies
>>
If you have people who read books you have a religion.
If you have people concerned with their health you have a government.
If you have people willing to have kids you have a nation.
If you have people who share land you have a country.

When Rome fell you looked to records to see how it rose.
When the plague struck you looked to kings for safety.
When the people became strong you sought democracy.
When the new world was found you sought country.

The ancient texts are ignored
The diseases of old have returned.
The people are reverting to savages.
The land has all been claimed.

What now for our sons and daughters but to start again.
>>
>>23321589
I feel the same way.

Creative writing is like some arcane, magical talent that a mere mortal like me could never dream of. I hate that I am only a consumer of media and create nothing of my own. But I can't even imagine myself writing a real story.
>>
Gonna go for a walk while listening to classical music, one of the great pleasures in life. My only lack is some cigarettes to smoke during so I can look /fa/, on top of enjoying smoking in itself.
>>
Can't stop singing 'I wanna get... based' out loud to myself, such a catchy tune.
>>
Skyscrapers are a blight. Any city that has them is ugly by default. If I had the power, I’d order every one torn down.
>>
Any of you have a job where you have nothing to do? What do you do all day everyday? I think I’ll go crazy if I play any more video games.
>>
>>23321851
You're asking this on the /LIT/ERATURE board?
>>
>>23321851
It's time to build the gooncave
>>
>>23321851
>>23321898
by this I mean, take advantage and read, read, read.
>>
I will never be an expert on anything. It hurts.
>>
I think one of the more humiliating experiences of my life was being the only high school senior to show up on senior ditch day
>>
I like to look at the words on the page but I read too slow so I listen to audiobooks.
>>
>>23321898
I read and play video games all day, dude. Nobody can read for 12 hours straight.
>>
Who do you think is the nobility in modern America? Is it rich people? Alexis de Tocqueville said the closest thing to an aristocracy that early America had was the class of lawyers, but I don’t think it’s still lawyers.
>>
>>23322067
Neets living on disabilitybux
>>
>>23321596
No wonder America has always accepted their help and friendship.
>>
>>23321589
you're an NPC like me and many others. I pray you are a high iq NPC otherwise your fate in this life will be harrowingly servile and humiliating.
>>
>>23319155
>t. Tard
>>
...So what's the next thread?
>>
>>23319522
This, unironically. Take the Eugenicspill. It is the only way forward for our species, that or total civilizational collapse into a new stone age, anyway.
>>
>>23319518
Except the absolute best thing for an obese person near-universally IS to lose the weight. Making it your primary priority until you are at a healthy bodyfat% is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>23322138
there is already another one with 100+ comments nigga
>>
I'm gonna eat a muffin with my coffee tomorrow morning.
>>
>>23322191
What type of muffin
>>
>>23319518
It's literally impossible to lose weight without a calorie deficit
>>
>>23321851
I work a shit factory job. Hate it but admittedly when you arent doing the grisly shit labor, the significant downtime is nice. Being unable to be at home or out in the sun and being chained to rigorous schedules is brutal though.
>>
>>23322196
Blueberry. It's a good moist one.
>>
>>23322202
That sounds very pleasant. I haven't had a muffin in a long time. I might find a muffin and coffee shop this weekend. But I think I'll get a chocolate muffin
>>
>>23319432
I'm a therapist and see a lot of adolescents. Being one of the only men in the office, I get a lot of male clients sent my way. Here is the scenario:
>client is 14 year old black male
>used to sell drugs, got scared out, decided to do a few more deals because the money was too good and nearly got robbed
>he confides in me that he carries a gun because he doesn't feel safe
>I ask my supervisor about interpreting what constitutes a "serious and imminent" threat because for all I know, this kid is one dumb/unlucky move away from getting killed by some other stupid kid or the police
>supervisor and one of my peers look up his address on file
>"This isn't a bad neighborhood, anon. Have you had a dialogue with him about race and why he may not trust you?"
>what_the_fuck_are_you_talking_about.jpg
>"You see, he's obviously lying about crime and is actually carrying a gun to protect himself against the police."
>my green-haired coworker chimes in
>"He sees you as part of the power structure because you're white so he's not comfortable talking about racism."
>But he did talk to me about being racially profiled at his high school.
>"Oh silly anon! That's different because everyone knows that the schools are shit!"
It's all I can do to not start a heated argument. Also, I'll give you three guesses on color of these two women's skin.
>>
>>23322231
Based progressives inadvertently practicing eugenics. Anyway, now that you've written this post, I have screensotted it, bookedmarked it on the archive, and will send it to the police if I see a story about a black kid with a therapist who was shot by cops. Go ahead and report him as is your lawful duty
>>
>>23322107
We don’t like them here
>>
>>23320779
I am I just remain cryptic

>>23320784
I don’t use twatter

>>23320786
Eh not like I haven’t been disappointed before
>>
>>23321161
Cooties are real, they’re called STDs
>>
>>23321583
I’ll have to look later
>>
>>23322151
>>23322198
is starving yourself healthy?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.