[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713108591552123.jpg (56 KB, 820x820)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I’ve been rejected by hons and cis guys non-stop for the last year. What am I doing wrong. It’s obvious that people like me but they all seem to despise the idea of having any emotional connection to me. Should I kill myself or should I just keep cutting until I find someone?
>>
>>35546837
maybe fix your mental health problems before looking for a partner lol
>>
have you stopped to think that maybe you're evil and or annoying and people only notice that after a while
>>
>>35546837
Stop being transphobic and misandrist. We can smell it on you even when you try to hide it.
>>
>>35546837
there's something seriously wrong with you. please get help
>>
>>35546837
the fact that you think your only options are cutting or killing yourself tells me why no one wants you. why would anyone form an emotional connection to someone whos so unstable? never ends well, just a waste of time and energy on both sides. see a therapist
>>
>>35546852
Everyone I go after is equally if not more fucked up than I am.
>>
>>35546837
And what are your letters?
>>
>>35548923
Bi mtf
>>
>>35549047
Oh that's easy then, just be my gf
>>
>>35549090
drop discord so i can see if I like you or not
>>
>>35549154
delibri99
>>
>>35546879
why would she stop hating men, theyre all rapists
>>
>>35546837
Big soph, hire a man hooker to plow you and quit being so desperate lmfao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.