[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trannydeath.png (138 KB, 232x350)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
When the lies of transitioning are inevitably revealed (irreversible blockers, infertility regret, osteoporosis, suicide after 10 years, see the WPATH files), there will be mass lynchings of trans people.

Although this is deplorable, it’s ultimately what it takes for society to see transition as the scam it is and turn to God after realizing men can’t change into women.

This was revealed to me in a dream where I saw a prominent TRA impaled onto a stake by a lynch mob. I prayed incessantly that night so I’d assume this is what our Lord Jesus Christ has in store for trannies unless they repent and detroon en masse.
>>
File: 1695000829628827.png (517 KB, 1195x791)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
i think you gotta get trannies off your mind anon, you're not supposed to have cia sanctioned total tranny death dreams
you should distract yourself by grinding for thammaron's scepter with me
>>
>>35541447
>prominent TRA impaled onto a stake
dr. freud say: "this boy wanna hatefuck some trannies fr fr"
>>
>>35541447
You should probably stop eating shrooms and snorting crack every day.
>>
>>35541447
Jesus would love trannies and help them to be happy.
>>
>>35541447
>find out all transitions is a lie
>lynch trannies instead of health organizations and researchers
???
>>
>>35541447
>and turn to God
opinion irrelevant, go get molested by your priests
>>
File: ur_brain_on_rogd.jpg (1.53 MB, 2194x2834)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>35541523
>lynch trannies instead of health organizations and researchers
let me guess you haven't read the book? she goes after the psychs and the doctors...
>>
>>35541553
right wingers try not to make up a person who doesn't exist challenge
>>
>>35541553
>this is the actual content of the book

Holy shit lmao why does anyone take this seriously?
>>
>>35541553
>can't even quote a post properly
>actually read that dross
go back
>>
>>35541523
Without TRAs acting as pillars, these corrupt medical organizations have no power.
>>
>>35541553
Unironically and divorced of context this is pretty funny
>>
>>35541447
2 more weeks trust the plan. Here we see a doomsday christian tired of waiting for the rapture so he now fantasizes about killing randos. Very pious
>>
>>35541576
I don't think that;s how any power structure ever works
"I hate the bourgeoisie hmmmm I know LETS KILL ALL THE WORKERS"
>>
>>35541590
if they weren't in bad faith to begin with, they will be now that you've revealed your marxism
>>
is everyone too young to respond to my runescape post..
>>
>>35541730
no i just never liked runescape. too clicky, not enough technique to keep me engaged
>>
>>35541742
Im bad at videogames so i am likin it a lot, i tried lms though and have come to the conclusion that pking is harder than anything else in the game by like 100x..
>>
>>35541553
the punchline is funny though
>>
>>35541447
https://juliaserano.substack.com/p/the-cass-review-wpath-files-and-the
>>
>>35541553
this reads like it was written by a middle schooler, is this really the best foids have to offer?
>>
>>35541447
>irreversible blockers
Why is this such a meme? Just apply transition from the other direction
>infertility regret
Use clomiphene
>osteoporosis
Bone health is restored after time back on hormones
>suicide after 10 years, see the WPATH files)
Why don't you base your claims on evidence instead of the leaked speculative spiddle of random ass doctors with Trans Broken Arm Syndrome?
>there will be mass lynchings of trans people
Two more weeks right ?
>>
>>35541447
this is you're future OP
turn back before it's too late!
>>
>>35541447
So you're saying repressors won
>>
>>35541447
>when these things that don’t exist are revealed everyone will agree with me!
You’ve invented Qanon but for hating trannies, which is something mainline Qanon also does. ‘Grats on the brain damage. Also that book contains over a dozen fake citations and 3 instances of plagiarism within the introduction and first chapter alone. Anyone posting it should be laughed off the internet.
>>
>>35542017
>>35542028
>>35542149
can you stop with the anti-semitism for one day?
>>
>>35541447
Please, please, for the love of your god, realize that other people don't believe in the same shit you do. I don't think your god is real. I don't think your morality based on your belief in him is valid. I think you need to leave trans people alone to live their lives, the way we let you live with your fantasy that makes life more simple and easy for you to handle. It's only fair.
>>
>>35542193
I’m a Jew myself, and on behalf of the Jews, Shrier is far too stupid to be one of us and we don’t claim her. I
>>
>>35542255
Her soul root is Cain fr fr ong
>>
>>35542255
what about littman or singal?
>>
no we'll have our tranny Matthew Shepard and Biden will make a law in her name
>>
>>35541447
Why would trans people be lynched for what is, according to your worldview, an evil being perpetuated upon them? This is literally like saying, "Once the lies of Uyghur re-education are inevitably revealed, there will be mass lynchings of Uyghur people".

Also, Christ is the last prophet and your dream is antithetical to "Thou shalt not kill". You are being driven to hate by demons.
>>
>>35543213
as an Orthodox Xtian, this does sound like prelest
>>
>>35542149
Marci Bowers, the world’s prime butcher, literally admitted there were cases of osteoporosis, I don’t think she was forced to come out and say it during the Walsh interview.
>>
File: file.jpg (360 KB, 720x1401)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>35541447
The author of your favorite terf book thinks tru trannies exist btw
>>
>>35542854
still salty the 'nex was a hate crime' psyop failed anon?
>>
>>35541590
Except the bourgeoisie has no real power. You’ve been fed French Revolution propaganda so much that you don’t realize the aristocracy is still in power and only stepped into the shadows. The bourgeoisie is but a scapegoat you Marxist pig
>>
>>35541447
>IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE

>The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters

>Abigail Shrier
>>
>>35541568
>>35542017
assuming it's printed on normal sized book paper the font size is rather large which seems like a ploy to hide the fact there's no much content (and even less considering the low value of what was written)
>>
>>35541523
dream assumes the population is stupid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.