[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what does it mean if cis men are consistently attracted to me but other trans people and women of any kind almost never are?

>t. mtf bishit
>>
>>35535949
giwtwm
i just want a bf and women won't leave me alone.
>>
>>35535949
it could mean you pass
>>
>>35535949
it means you're a dumb whore probably
>>
It means you pass (or at least are close enough) and project femininity in a cisheteronormative way. Trans people are a tiny fraction of the population and are often uncomfortable approaching people who are cis or look cis. There is always the fear of "if I approach them, will they hate me?" Women who are into women are less likely to approach you if you don't queer-code your appearance (hairstyles, clothes, speech patterns, hobbies, etc. associated with WLW and lesbianism). If they approach any woman they're attracted to, they will be rejected 99/100 times. Sometimes, those rejections will be harsh and the woman they're attracted to might even express disgust. If they only approach women they're attracted to who project queerness, it's more likely something will come of it. If you look like a straight cis woman, you're not going to have many trans people or women approaching you.
>>
>>35536033
I mean I don’t think I pass personally but what few friends I have are other MtFs (usually transbians or bi and mostly date girls) and I basically dress like an emo kid from 2007. idk if that’s a particularly “straight” look or not.
>>
>>35536089
It really isn't, especially in the current year plus nine. You're either unlucky, not in spaces with lots of WLW or trans people, or somehow projecting cisheteronormative femininity in a way that makes queers unsure about approaching you. I don't know, OP. I have the opposite problem where men don't give a shit about me, but I encourage it by being annoying about how queer I am. Now they don't sexually harass me anymore, they just treat me as a lesser being lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.