[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: angryjapanesemanparis.jpg (37 KB, 446x657)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Long face + Long midface --> mtf feelings and general dissociation
>>
When I went to paris I was expecting it to be nothing but black people and was amused to find it was significantly whiter than any city I've lived in back home

Also the tourists who were by far the most fluent in french were the japanese, I don't think you get that good at french without understanding enough about france to know it's not going to be an all white cartoon, now feel free to explain "paris syndrome" like you saw on wikipedia. Not saying it doesn't happen but I highly doubt it happens more than an infinitesimally small fraction of a percent of the time
>>
>>35535394
I saw a hon on an app once.
They had a great body. It was mostly crossdressing trickery but it looked great in photos.
Their midface was maybe 2.0 or something crazy. Gave me extremely bad second hand dysphoria looking at them
>>
>>35535442
Far more than an "infinitesimally small fraction of a time", but it has far more to do with litter/overall uncleanliness than it does with, "ブラクス".
>>
My midface isn't really that long in absolute numbers my nose is short and I got a long philtrum. My midface ratio is still 1.05 because my eyes are quite far apart. It looks so bad and there's nothing to do about. Wish I could make my nose longer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.