[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

hrt is not enough, we must become cyborgs !!!
>>
>>35534068
go away with this psyop i’m not giving the government the ability to shut me off or read my thoughts
>>
>>35534135
the government already can read your thoughts silly
they're in the walls they're in the walls
>>
>>35534068
fuck being a cyborg embrace the devine
>>
>>35534152
go away schizo
>>
>>35534135
ok but can I get a brain chip that lets my bf shut me off or read my thoughts?
>>
>>35534068
Give me instructions on how to do this safely, and I will.
>>
>>35534215
anyone can hack it probably, imagine a /pol/tard hacking into u and making u detroon
>>
Regardless of being a tranny, cybernetics and bioengineered flesh is the way to go. though, by the time we have this tech, if we dont go extinct first, being a tranny and stuff will be irrelevant. The human body and mind are just too limited, and will be obsolete for how advance things will become. Unfortunately, because of these limitations we'll probably be shortsighted at first, rudimentary implants will be used for stupid things and only affordable to the most wealthy. We may kill each other off more quickly, or things will even out in the end and we'll be something better than humans. Sadly, my bets on the former, but I can hope at least.

>>35534180 partaking in creation and creating something more perfect might as well be embracing the divine.
>>
>>35534271
it would only work on an encrypted signal on a specific radio frequency
nobody but my bf would even be able to contact it without the proper unencrypted frequency.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.