[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is the muslim palestinian who almost certainly threw away the highest post in the land to defend trannies in scotland.

What will the tranny response be??? Hatred to Palestinians and Muslims. Never any gratitude. You guys are literally sickening
>>
>>35533097
He threw away the highest post in the land to stick it to trannies in defiance of green party wishes what are you talking about.
>>
>>35533097
Who is he and what did he do? Give actual details this time.
>>
>>
>>35533097
Gigabased post. I'm sick of the Zionist trannies ruining this board with their boomer-tier opinions
>>
>>35533414
This.
>>
>>35533097
>>35533124
Who is right?
>>
>>35533097
I thought he was Pakistani. I'm reevaluating my racism now… Oh yeah I just remembered when he said there were too many white cabinet members in 95% white Scotland lol. Come on bro.
>>
>>35537040
>>35533097
>The Scottish Greens have refused to accept the review as a legitimate piece of scientific work and were deeply unhappy when its recommendations led to the suspension of the prescription of puberty blockers for under 18s at the Sandyford gender clinic in Glasgow.
>SNP ministers have been more conciliatory, insisting the Cass Review is a serious piece of work worthy of consideration in Scotland. The SNP Health Secretary, Neil Gray, has said the clinical decision to suspend the use of puberty blockers was the correct one.
nevermind, fuck him, long live israel
>>
>>35537081
>More widely, SNP sources were unhappy at the prospect of controversial legislation on conversion therapy, which the Greens had secured a commitment to as part of the deal with Ms Sturgeon but which risked opening up another front in the culture wars.

>Drop conversion therapy ban, SNP urged
>>
>>35537242
big brain moment
>>
>>35537242
>Why is he a politician in Ireland? Isn't Ireland for irish people?
this is what the deleted post said, what a moron!
>>
>>35537276
>>35537264
scotland and ireland are the same..
>>
>>35537295
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>35537306
Genetically very similar! the question remains, don't be a jew. Why is he a politician in scoland instead of a Scotch-Irish person?
>>
>>35537329
fuck off antisemite and look at a map a bit more
>>
>>35537355
The map says his country and scotland are far apart.
>>
>>35533097
what a piece of shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.