[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

is it the trick to finnaly thicc mode we are all searching for?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>35531506
fuck I pic the wrong pick. thier was a funnier one about a trans man or trans woman tulpa.

whatever this treard is about exercise.
>>
why is exercise/gen/ not a thing?
>>
>how important is exercise for a
Exercise is important for everyone. Even with a mostly sedentary lifestyle and a desire for a slim aesthetic the improvement to heart health and mental health regular cardio can do for your quality of life is markable.
It also helps skinny look fit instead of malnourished.
Do regular cardio. Do crunches. Do squats. Work out your glutes. Work out your thighs.
>>
>>35531574
how do i find the strength to start? i used to be really big into this stuff, but every time i try to get back into it i just realize how hungry and weak i feel and give up. i’m underweight if that matters, trying to gain weight that isn’t just fat
>>
>>35531626
This isn't that helpful but you just gotta want it. What led you to make this thread in the first place? Hold onto whatever that feeling is. When you think of not exercising think of that feeling and let it motivate you. Picture yourself healthier, happier, and with a bigger ass.
>underweight
Focus less on food that makes you happy, even ignore 'I feel full'. Go to the grocery store on Sunday. Get food for meals for the next week. Plan it so you're hitting certain goals with regards to CALORIES, PROTEIN, and FIBER. I'm vegetarian so I meet my goals with *a fuckton of lentils* which really only provides a certain amount of calories but at that point it's okay to have some amount of carbs for fuel. If you're into meat it's time for chicken, and lots of it. Not fried chicken either
>>
>>35531506
i dont exercise it'll make me too strong i already look skrong.
>>
>>35531721
sorry, i didn’t make the thread, you just seemed like you knew what you were doing. i’ll try my best to use the advice, thank you!
>>
>>35531506
I'm trying to become a strong man and I'm starting to think I'm going to have to exercise more rn I am a boymoder
>>
>>35531721
>I'm vegetarian so I meet my goals with *a fuckton of lentils* which really only provides a certain amount of calories but at that point it's okay to have some amount of carbs for fuel.
Make your own Seitan!!!
>>
>>35531574
How much can I get done walking up steep hills? If I am panting afterwards is it intense enough?
>>
>>35531574
I needed to use a stupid title to draw in the noobs , so I can form /exercise gen/ on this server.

DW anon OP has it all figured out.
>>
>>35531548
be the change you want to see anon
or perhaps ill start it...
>>
>>35531729
you look fat
>>
>>35531729
just do cardio.

cardio doesn't change how you look.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.