[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710745786530676.png (118 KB, 370x382)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
I want to fuck a tranny's asshole.
>>
>>35530810
why
>>
File: IMG_5072.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>35530810
“uum Chief, I have a feeling this guy might be serious about wanting to fuck a trannys asshole. Juuust saying”
>>
>>35530810
so whats stopping you? theres thousands of them begging for dick
>>
>>35531685
I want one from HERE! From /tttt/! But they're all TRANSBIANS!!!
>>
>>35531882
start making friends here but try to be less of a freak and it might work out
good luck!
>>
>>35531882
it's no different anywhere else bro
and /tttt/ might have the highest concentration of straight trannies anywhere
>>
>>35531882
Like wtf? Finding a tranny from this board to fuck is probably the easiest thing possible. Only problem might be geographical distance, but nothing too serious if you are willing to travel.

Here's a step by step guide:
>Be quirky and interesting in some thread until a tranny becomes interested, then drop Discord.
>Chat a bit, don't be horny or weird
>Drop picture and ask vor VC
>Have some VCs, she should develop a crush on you within 2-3 VCs
>When she's in a good mood, spontaneously ask if you should come over for the next weekend
>If she doesn't decline buy tickets immediately, no refunds
>Now she can't cancel it, just don't fuck it up until you meet

It takes like 2-3 weeks, at most a month and you are balls deep in a tranny. You can even chat up multiple trannies (use multiple throwaway discords so they don't get suspicious) and within one month youve got yourself sex scheduled for the next few weekends
>>
>>35530810
C-cool
>>
>>35532070
Is that actually what chasers do on here?
>>
>>35530810
is this lucy lol
>>
>>35532070
this
getting hole is literally that easy i keep trying to tell you faggots
>>
>>35532136
it's what everyone does
do you think anyone actually cares about holes?
>>
>>35532070
Just to be fair here are some caveats:
>Targeting desperate trannies is often the easiest
Take for example late shits, they feel really unconfident about their late transition and also general age. Often they are virgins in their late 20s. Say something like you hate all these youngshits and zoomers in general and that you much rather talk with someone your age. They will feel validated and it's easy to get them to open up this way.
>Don't waste your time on uptight trannies
If she isn't horny she's not worth it. If you aren't sexting after the 2nd VC either give up or be prepared to play a loooong game (they are worth it tho)
>Be willing to spend money on them
Travel alone will probably already cost 100 bucks. I usually pay like around 500€ on a tranny, including travel, hotel, date stuff, dinner, etc. Sometimes much more, e.g. when we go shopping and I buy her some nice stuff.
My limit is usually 1000€ per tranny per trip
>Be respectful
Fucking trannies is fun, and you may read that as if I'm some sociopath who just wants to take trannies and throw them away like a used condom.
But trannies are precious and lovely, treat them with respect. This should be more enjoyable for her then for youm treat her like your princess, give her the perfect date, make her the center of attention and do everything as you only do to make her happy.
A happy tranny makes a happy chaser

>>35532136
Nope most are whiney incels that complain on how they don't get trannies
>>
File: what.jpg (60 KB, 735x703)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>35532288
How the fuck are you chasers so eager to drop a few hundred to fuck one of us? Sure, I've met my fair share of chasers trying to get with me but I never understood why exactly I stand out from a cis woman.

It's weird though, even though I'm seeing you teaching other chasers how to get with people like myself I can't think of you as anything else but a gentleman. It's weird.
>>
>>35532288
>Fucking trannies is fun, and you may read that as if I'm some sociopath who just wants to take trannies and throw them away like a used condom.
bro is just describing hooking up and having sex, something normal people do
trannies are too defensive sometimes, I get why, but they need to try to chill
>>
>>35530810
Deal. Condition: that pic isn't you, it's the tranny.
>>
>>35532369
>How the fuck are you chasers so eager to drop a few hundred to fuck one of us?
it's not that much money
>>
>>35532007
most of them are agp "bisexuals"
>>
>>35532248
That’s crazy yall would rather drop several hundred on fucking trannies instead of just going outside and finding a real woman
>>
>>35532369
>How the fuck are you chasers so eager to drop a few hundred to fuck one of us?
I mean the money isn't solely spend on fucking you. I like traveling anyway and if this gets me to nice places like Paris, London, Munich, Vienna, etc. It's already money well spend. Even better if you have someone to spend time with.
It should be a win for both of us. Infact I'd probably even do it without the sex, but the sex is a nice bonus.

Why trannies specifically, I can't say generally, for me two things. First most trannies are rather lonely, often don't get out much and usually also don't have too much money. So a nice weekend meetup, where we spend some days together, do some cool stuff you'd normally wouldn't do just gives you so much more than a normal date with a local cissie.
Second I find trannies often relatable. Having social anxiety myself and don't getting to go out regularly it's just great to enjoy these things together with someone who feels similarly

>It's weird though, even though I'm seeing you teaching other chasers how to get with people like myself I can't think of you as anything else but a gentleman. It's weird.
Thank you, and as I said, if it's done right it's a win for both of us.

And who knows, maybe I'll find someone nice with whom it can become a long term thing.
>>
>>35532466
i'm not into trannies or women, that's just how hooking up works if you're not a normie
>>
>>35532505
Its that complicated for yall? Glad I can pass enough as a normie to be able to hook up and date like a normal person
>>
>>35532497
> First most trannies are rather lonely, often don't get out much and usually also don't have too much money.
Speaking to these truths hits way harder than anything a TERF can say because its true and not phony pseudo-science. Tbf I get the appeal, I think a lot of us latch onto people who show us they care instead of cis women who don't show that.

Hmu if you ever find yourself in Scotland.
>>
>>35532288
I did something like that but just once and got myself a gf
>>
>>35532563
You know, I wanted to visit Scotland for quite some time now :)
Probably not in the next few weeks, but somewhen during the summer... if you'd be interested to be my local guide, add me: makh0317

>>35532599
I mean it's not like I'm not searching for something long term, and I've met some truly amazing women, but the problem is that long distance relationships are hard to maintain especially if both of us have responsibilities at home and can't just hop over for some time.
>>
>>35532810
Depends on where you plan to go but I know a lot of good places. Req sent
>>
>>35532407
Richfag piece of shit. Rot in hell
>>
>>35532070
If I found out somebody used a manipulation guide to try to get with me I would kill them in their sleep
>>
File: 1705173566278.gif (2.54 MB, 320x240)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
>>35530810

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.