[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0413.jpg (1.16 MB, 1373x1693)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Where can I find the most potent transphobia, I need to feel something
>>
>>35530752
Twitter is a good start.
>Set your location to UK
>Look at trending
>Find anything that could relate to trans people
>Atlernativley look at #womenwontwheest or JK Rowling or any other prominent Transphobe or Trans Activist's account
>Enjoy wanting to kill yourself from the retardation.
>>
>>35530752
here
twitter
youtube comments on right wing videos
news comments on trans articles on right wing news websites
>>
>>35530752
funnyjunk

used to be one of the big meme image hosts back in the day along with 9gag and ifunny, but now its almost completely dead and washed up but its been brigaded by some of the most psychotic right wingers you'll find on the whole of the internet. I think the reason all of the freaks congregated their is because the moderation is basically nonexistent and you wont get banned no matter what you say.

Sure there are plenty of normal posters on there, but the political sections have some of the most unwell people Ive ever met online. People who genuinely seem on the verge of committing a mass shooting at any moment. They live in a constant state of extreme anger and they have terminal tranny derangement syndrome and will bring us up at every opportunity even if it has nothing to do with the post.

I used to go there everyday when my own self hatred was at its peak.
>>
>>35532203
Holy fuck I forgot funnyjunk was a thing.
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (669 KB, 1125x1004)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
Captcha: VOM8
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (600 KB, 1125x1113)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>
>>35530752
ovarit
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (883 KB, 1125x1633)
883 KB
883 KB JPG
>>
>>35530752
/pol/ is literally next door
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (314 KB, 1125x939)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
Even the captcha is disgusted with my fronthole.
>>
>>35530752
Libs of tiktok replies, comments on Facebook about any trans related topics from a larger page
>>
>>35532035
nitter is rekt permanently. can i browse without an account some other way?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.