[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

GENEVA (24 April 2024) – The UN Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls, Reem Alsalem, today welcomed the recent commitment by the UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care to implement recommendations contained in the Independent Review of gender identity services for children and young people (Cass Review), and announcements by NHS Scotland and the Welsh Government that they would suspend the prescription of puberty blockers to children in the wake of the report’s findings. The Special Rapporteur issued the following statement:

"The final report of the Cass Review highlights the recent sharp increase in referrals to the National Health Service’s (NHS) Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) of young people, particularly girls, experiencing gender incongruence/dysphoria. According to the report, between 2009 and 2016, the number of adolescent girls referred to GIDS increased from 15 to 1071.
>Reem Alsalem is a known and actively campaigning transphobe jsyk
>>
>>35529699
>"The Cass review findings and recommendations are seminal, and its implications go beyond the United Kingdom "
Multiple nations are going to use Cass to ban blockers, aren't they
>>
Anyone else ever notice you’re only a “phobe” if you dislike something liberals/faggots want you to like? Homophobe, transphobe, islamophobe, are there any others im missing? Does this kind of juvenile psychology work on retards? Obviously phobe can mean repulsed by but mostly it means “fear of” in colloquial language and I feel like it was mostly chosen by the international committee of autistic faggots as an attempt to conflate hating ugly weirdos with a childish fear
>>
File: chudlove.png (495 KB, 1080x1080)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>35529738
Don't worry chuddie, you'll find yours one day <3
>>
>>35529699
good thing we're firebombing these subhuman sandniggers
>>
>>35529699
It’s just
>we have to control women’s bodies!!!!
ad nauseum
That’s all this is about. "Protect" female bodies as in make them into baby machines for our patriarchies
>>
>>35529863
this always and every time, they want to drag us back into a fractured tribal existence where nobody is accountable and only the cishet ethnically "correct" men have any power
>>
>>35529738
that's a lot of words to just do the "phobia means fear and I'm not scared" braindead boomer meme
>>
File: wz4ymHl_d.jpg (28 KB, 304x343)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>35529699
>Reem Alsalem
>Jordanian living in west
>has had her statements directly repudiated by the UN LGBT guy and the UN Commissioner for Human Rights
>obsessed with the UK
>said there was no rape on Oct 7, but that Israeli army is committing mass rape in Gaza
Lol, typical.

She's a person of little value who has access to UN letterhead. Nobody but the UK is taking the Cass Report seriously because it's factually and functionally retarded. Sucks for TERF island, but that's what you get for being a bong.

>>35529709
Multiple conservative political organizations will try, but the most they will get is using it to start a review of their own, which will then come to opposite conclusions to the Cass Report. The Cass Report is largely a product of UK Conservatives desperately trying to force a political issue to compensate for them flying the country into the ground and running things with an unelected shitbag. You'd think with all the shrieking the British do over trannys, they would account for more than 1-2% of the population.
>>
>>35529863
But enough about Islam and the third world.
>>
File: Trustee_HilaryCass.png (138 KB, 400x400)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
I'm an OBE.
YOU, A MERE TRANNY.
Who run this world?
Not girls, but WOMEN,
AND YOU ARE GENOCIDING THEM.
I want to feel like I haven't wasted my life and will go to Hell, hence why I wrote this report.
>>
>>35529709
That was always the intention. Sensible Britain leads the way etc.
You didn't seriously think British imperialism had ended just because they technically handed some land back on paper, did you?
>>
We're nearly 4 full months into the year. How many trans kids have you helped get on DIY so far this year? Or are you just wallowing and whinging about things being bad some more? Who do you think is coming to our aid if you won't? Step up. There's no use asking for more when we're leaving options we already have on the table unused. Time for networking, and action.
>>
>>35529995
>Nobody but the UK is taking the Cass Report seriously because it's factually and functionally retarded.
With the way your sentence is structured I can't tell if you are calling the Cass Report or the UK factually and functionally retarded.
>>
>>35531495
Both are.
>>
>>35529699
Just looked up this chick "Reem Alsalem"
this lady is a JKR-level psychotic terf
https://www.newstatesman.com/the-weekend-interview/2024/02/reem-alsalem-biggest-obstacles-ending-violence-against-women
>>
Children can't consent to transgender medical treatment. It's that simple

However trans children should receive talk therapy.
>>
>>35532053
fuck off back to /pol/
we all know what you mean by that
>>
>>35532041
She's not even using the term "neurodiversity" correctly. Shows how much she understands on the subject.
>>
>>35529699
Nothing new https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reem_Alsalem
>>
>>35531983
I figured it was intentional
>>
File: holocausttime.jpg (160 KB, 773x774)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>35529699
>Overwhelming evidence points to a truth you don't like
>Hire fascists to fund a blatantly biased "study" to provide the answer you want
>Pretend the other studies don't exist, push your fabricated one to justify the erradication of minorities
It's really just that easy to start a government funded genocide, apparently.
>>
File: tdab6t1s3y281.png (141 KB, 703x434)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>Anyone else ever notice you’re only a “phobe” if you dislike something liberals/faggots want you to like? Homophobe, transphobe, islamophobe, are there any others im missing? Does this kind of juvenile psychology work on retards? Obviously phobe can mean repulsed by but mostly it means “fear of” in colloquial language and I feel like it was mostly chosen by the international committee of autistic faggots as an attempt to conflate hating ugly weirdos with a childish fear
>>
>>35532325
>erradication
No one is stopping you from trooning out.
>>
>>35533692
>No one is stopping you from trooning out.
That is in fact the exact thing which they are doing, you illiterate fuck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.