[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Oh, this rich guys in fast colorful cars that do WWWWWWHHHHHH WHWHHHHHH. Isn't it the most masculine sport ever? And who your favorite driver? Honestly, Idc i just root for winner. Verstappen is God!!!
>>
>>35529229
Fernando le gana
>>
>>35529266
his head looks ridiculous))))

Verstappen look the best, I fallow him after open F1 for myself and he became champion that year)))) cars go fast only with hearts of thousands women
>>
>>35529229
>Isn't it the most masculine sport ever?
u dont need high testoerone to drive some shitty car sport for feminized men.
>>
Formula is definitely a sissy sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quiZYKbA6XM
>>
>>35529326
ofc any man can't accept this, but only woman can really value masculinity and define this.

Many high muscle effort sports ruin your body so much that your sex hormones go shit. But have muscle isn't masculine. These men have money, power and do the best job in the world, compete with each other in the most aristocratic way, not like you poor. They push technical progress forward. You can't do what they do, you are weak and pathetic.
>>
all of my friends who like f1 are women
>>
>>35529438
What are you talking about? rally is only one race series that flooded with stinky stupid females, some of them even gat podium. Bhe. Only faggots love such a dirt shit like this.

Maybe Group B was interesting, but not this.
>>
Formula 1 was a mans sport when you could easily get killed in the cars and every time you went out in one you were taking your life into your hands. Sometimes shit would be decided on track by who was more willing to actually risk their life.

It's like watching kids play a video game now. No consequences.

>picrel still the best
>>
>>35529527
>Maybe Group B was interesting, but not this.
You mean the overpowered terrifying cars where Michelle Mouton was competitive and pretty much the only time we have ever had a female driver at the top level?
>>
>>35529573
lol ofc without women

but if we have many-many fast cars with women inside without restriction of power and safety and they will just die in any crash and every podium will be shot with bullets, hmmm. Bloody life how talk about this TERFs. I will watch.
>>
>>35529546
i swear to god to just cancel all safety rules to allow Lance Stroll just suicide already, I wanna see crash and his blood everywhere!!!
>>
>>35529546
and yeah, F1 never could compare to motoGP, because motoGP is real shit. I think the best thing that can do poons for prove their maleness is go to Isle of Man TT and end the race not on last position. Eh, if I will not pass, I will save some money for epic journey. So F1 always was for pussies.
>>
>>35529229
motocross is cooler

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.