[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240206_131327.jpg (367 KB, 2048x2048)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>Tiktok starts showing me MtF's and their culture (Blahaj, Celeste Speedruns, MtF thots, trans femslideshows etc)
>Spotify pushes bottom and MtF music into my mixes (Sewerslvt, Machine Girl, Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, The Garden, etc)
>Youtube starts showing me things like "Transfem guide" and "How to style yourself as a MtF"
I AM GETTING PSYOPPED AND FORCEFEMMED AGAINST MY WILL
>>
please calm down and put on the maid outfit so we can talk about this rationally like adults
>>
>>35527957
you can literally hit not interested, but you won't do it because you want to see those videos faggot
>>
File: 1698227860319151.jpg (44 KB, 800x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
if you chose to come on /lgbt/ it was already over
>>
>>35527957
are you also forced to lurk on this board daily?
>>
>>35527957
youtube algo is your force fem bf that u always needed
>>
>>35527957
Why did you keep consuming the content. Just don't click the videos and remove them from your feed, retard.

Are you jerking off to this?
>>
>>35527957
if something as limited as algorithms "forcefemming" you feels like it has any effect on your identity at all it's already over for you
just troon out in that case
>>
>>35527957
my best friend knows about sewerslvt is he going to trans? lol i don't think any of tat music is explicitly trans coded.

It's likely recommending that stuff because you watch it / stare at the thumbnail an certain amount of time. just like watch something normal and click do not recommend
>>
>>35527957
lol omg i had this happen to me! i watched like, a few trans vids then i started getting voice training recommended xd
not dysphoric btw :3
>>
>>35527957
Yeah, against your will, sure honey
>>
>>35528277
Breakcore fucking sucks so yeah you probably have to be a retarded faggot tranny to like it

t. Retarded faggot tranny that listens to it
>>
>>35528277
sewerfag has been normieshit for years, so not necessarily
>>
>>35527957
Take your pink pills tranny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.