[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>ftm repressor with short hair
>younger cister is mad at me for having a short hair and not wearing make up
>she literally wants to forcefem me
>she teeling me everyday that "I look weird, you look like you have dick and vagina, why can't you just be femmine like other women"?

I feel like she is starting to realise something is wrong but obviously can't tell what is it.
But all her forcefeminisation is starting to be annoying for me, and I decline it all the time but she won't fucking stop.
What should I do
I can't listen to this shit everyday
>>
>>35526976
you beat her like a real man
>>
>>35526984
I doubt real man would beat his cister because of this
>>
Give her testosterone cream under the guise of it being moisturiser/handcream/etc.
>>
>>35526976
>younger
just put their make up on top of the fridge and lock them in a room with the lights off.
>>
>>35526976
why are you repping op?
>>
>>35527135
She would probably end up killing herself so no
>>35527154
that would end up with her hysterical screaming, lol
>>35527172
Because there is no point of being ftm
>>
>>35526976
Speak in a tone that's firm and loud but neutral and tell her to stop. Slowly ramp up the noise and add personal insults about her lifestyle if she doesn't. Lightly smack her on the front of the nose with your palm, not enough to hurt but enough to cause discomfort. When she complies, reward her with a piece of candy or a stick of gum. They also make these things called clickers you can try.
>>
>>35527210
If you want to look like a man you can do that.
>>
>>35526976
lightly bully her. You are the older sibling you hold the power
>>
File: 1685994472801457.jpg (34 KB, 399x399)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>35526976
man up
>>
>>35527217
>>35527250
And then she run to mother and use her younger sibling privilege and I got fucked.
>>35527244
Ftms don't look like men
>>35527261
>repressor
>"man up"
Lol
>>
>>35526976
>What should I do
ask on reddit instead of doing it here. Your question has nothing to do with being gay bi or trans, you won't get any helpful replies

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.