[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I took the train home and saw two high school girls talking about nerdy stuff. One girl had a SEGA bag and a bunch of pins of video game stuff. When I was that age if you liked games and nerd shit you would get the shit kicked out of you and girls would despise you, and they were both so beautiful while I sat across from them as a gorilla with no friends and no hope of being happy. Why is God so cruel to have made me born in that time and this body and then dangle my dream in front of my face...
>>
>>35526833
pedo
>>
>>35526833
i know it hurts but letting your envy of the youth get in the way of your own life will literally be the death of you, try to let it go. and be happy that they have it better, it helps
>>
>>35526833
girls always liked this stuff you were just a sweaty incel who didnt take baths
>>
Nah you're dumb. I'm a millennial and I was friends with girls who played games. Hell, one of them got a Sonic tattoo.
>>
>>35527504
>>35527527
Kek this
>>
>>35527504
>>35527527
>>35527556
no I was raised in rural nowhere and went to a strict religious school with a major sporting program. Not everyone is an American from a major city where people are free to express difference from the norm.
>>
>>35526833
I was born and raised in a third world country where having a Sega station was an impossible luxury. Have some perspective.
>>
>>35527604
But you did have a Master System, or a system-on-a-chip clone console, right? Third world video games are kino.
>>
>>35526883
>be happy that they have it better
>you don't get to have anything, be happy that others get to have everything
>>
>>35527633
I mean, unironically, it's called "vicarious joy" and I'm fortunate to be the kind of human who experiences it.
Do your CBT reps and turn, "it should have been me!" into "good for them! I should make the most of my life too."
>>
>>35526833
u prob deserved the bullying. they dont.
>>
>>35527644
That's a lot easier to do when your somewhat happy desu. Before i transitioned it was impossible for me to feel vicarious joy because all i felt was seething envy. like I felt it slightly as a kid but once I got a certain age between dysphoria and bullying that part of me was just eaten away. Then once I transitioned I wa sable to feel a sense of good will towards others again and vicarious joy but I ended up passing who knows if I became a balding brick hon perhaps i would have become a being of torment and pain a walker of demonic paths
>>
>>35527644
>I should make
You don't get to do anything. You only get to experience what happens to you, idiot.
>>
>>35526833
You're transgender and transage!
>>
>>35527698
>You don't get to do anything. You only get to experience what happens to you, idiot.
Terminal learned helplessness.
>>
>>35527633
not what I said, stop deflecting any sort of advice because you're mad at your life

>>35527644
this

tl;dr stop being a nigger anon you only have one life
>>
>>35527644
CBT is literally just professional gaslighting garbage. Like it doesn't fix any problem and is just about gaslighting yourself into pic rel

Honestly even just chronic disassociation is healthier than CBT.
>>
>>35527704
>terminal brainrot believing in control
Oh yeah sure, I'm certain the actions you took up until this point we're entirely yours and had nothing to do with your circumstances and what your brain decided to do.
>>
>>35527724
>she listens to her brain
You rube. The tapeworms in your gut are a more reliable source of information.
>>
>>35527721
>enjoy life, anon!
>enjoy the sex you don't get to have
>enjoy the love you don't get to experience
>enjoy the feeling of not having feelings
>enjoy being frustrated over not having control over what happens
>enjoy pain and suffering
>enjoy building things which have no value whatsoever
>enjoy your prison sentence in this box you were born in
Yeah, how about you blow your brains out.
>>
anon i am not taking your self-loathing bait im just giving you the advice you know is true. life sucks, you still only have one. there's not much more to it
>>
>>35526833
This world was not made for humans to exist in it. There are tiktok e boys and girls who are so cute and their lives are perfect and there is also a soldier dying in a ditch in Ukraine after a shrapnel bomb got dropped on his head by a 200 dollar drone from amazon. Be glad for those girls, or pity them, or whatever. Because we all end up as useless ruins eventually so who gives a shit, make the most of who you are now before it gets even worse
>>
>>35527762
>there's not much more to it
That's what I'm trying to get through to you, you double nigger
There's nothing.
>>
i told you im not taking your bait
>>
>>35527782
There's no bait you fucking imbecile. There's only truth.
>>
>>35526833
source on that manga?
>>
>>35527724
Look, I'm not going to preach some unrealistic, "you too can be an astronaut billionaire dinosaur, if you only believe!" bullshit.
But the fact of the matter is that "believing your life is solely at the whims of external forces and influences" is strongly correlated with, "acting passive when confronted with opportunities to exercise control over the things you can control."
It is much more functional for life to overestimate your control over your life and environment than to underestimate it. Abdicating control over your life like >>35527750 is your brain deciding "it's so over! Might as well produce the numbing chemicals to prepare for death."

No, you will never be a school child again, but this time in the sex and circumstance you wanted all along.
But finding ways to enjoy life and working to create a comfortable and accepting environment IS something you can do.
Seeing someone benefiting from their positive circumstances should be an impetus to improve your own.
>>
>>35527844
>Seeing someone benefiting from their positive circumstances should be an impetus to improve your own.
>Seeing someone win the lottery should be an impetus to buy a lottery ticket
Spoken like someone who thinks everyone will win the lottery eventually.
>>
>>35527844
not OP but i think everyone can recognise that its more beneficial to just keep trying even if your life is just a catastrophic failure. the problem is how to keep your engine running when you cant even conceive of something happening that would make you feel better. I know I wont be a billionaire or a genius or a model, and I don't need to be those (it does hurt a bit) but sometimes you cant 'find ways to enjoy life' because it just objectively sucks and you feel completely alone because everyone around you is making you feel bad for even feeling this way like you're the only person in the world to notice it.
>>
>>35527873
Look if you've got anhedonia you've got anhedonia. That is just a thing that happens.
Seeing others being happy should make you ask, "why do I have anhedonia?" and seek out help to fix it, because it's apparent you're miserable compared to the average person.
Maybe you can't seek out help to fix it because of practical barriers? Then I guess you really are in the boat that you should "produce the numbing chemicals to prepare for death."
But I'm not going to post on 4chan about how you should kys. I'm the anon that's going to tell you not to be a sad sack of shit and fix yourself, because honestly your type of person viscerally disgusts me and I want you to clean your mess off my image board and start posting productive things instead.
>>
>>35527903
>For what purpose?
Usually, to make money. That's the point of life.
>>
>>35527919
nta
I've been in psychiatric care for ten years. They have not managed to fix my brain.
>>
>>35527938
Lacanian Analysis Stat!
>>
>>35528054
>psychiatry failed me
>"You need more psychiatry!!!"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.