[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

OK SO I MET A SUPER CUTE GIRL ON GRINDR and she was so cute and shy and we met at her house and she was nervous and looked to the floor awkwardly and then i said HIIIIII really loudly and she awkwardly said hiiii back but stuttered a little AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hten we went inside and made out and i topped her and she looked super shy and kept shaking and twiddling her fingers omg so cute and then when we left she was stuttering and saying "sorry, did i not please you enough?" and she totally did so i let her know then she smiled and put her hand on her chest and said thank you and i smiled back then kissed her goodbye tehen she flushed then she kept calling my phone and texting me saying ily omg i love women so cute im going to marry this girl i swear
>>
i ment to say blushed not flushed omg sorry im just so in love i love WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry im just so hopelessly GAY I CANT HELP IT AHHHHHH
>>
thanks
>>
>>35526510
>SUPER CUTE GIRL ON GRINDR
Another autist with zero self awareness
>>
>>35526510
>he really thinks this is how lesbian interactions go
Dude I'm just. How do you think any of that story sounds normal or like anything a woman would do. You aren't a woman, you're a delusional man in a dress.
>>
>>35526781
>n, you're a delusional man in a dress.
what?
noooo
that's sucha mean thing to say
its not truee!!
this huts my feelings
>>
>>35526510
fake and straight
>>
>>35526510
aww that's cute. happy for you OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.