[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3884.jpg (957 KB, 1170x1308)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
yesterday i noticed my boyfriend has self harm scars
cutters, why do you do it?
>>
Do girls like self harm scars?
>>
>>35526386
the self harm scars just made me sad
but im not a girl
>>
>>35526384
the easy answer is self loathing but I think it's more complicated than that, people say control too but again too neat of an answer, it'll be different for everybody but I'll say it's something you can do and it gives you an interesting feeling, it also requires you to also be willing to damage yourself physically which excludes it from being something the healthy minded do, it's an exercise in being fucked up and maybe that made being fucked up better, because it could be something present than hidden away
>>
>>35526386
Lesbians maybe

I very much doubt anyone who cuts as a form of self harm had a male gender desu
>>
>>35526574
>tfw male gender
>tfw want to self harm
How over is it for me?
>>
>>35526617
Pretty over all the """guys""" I know who have self harmed by cutting are either trans girls or envies now
>>
>>35526384
Makes me feel better and is an easy emotional outlet that's addicting, worse than alcohol has been for me
Once you've cut it's hard to stop, anytime you're ever emotional again it will always be there in the back of your mind as a relief option
>>
>>35526384
ive been a cutter since middle school cuz my bsf showed it me, its usually used as cope in the situation of the cutters where they feel like they aren't in control. eg: sexual assult, body issues, financial.
or in rare situations, its fetish/competitive.
>>
>>35526384
Make fun of it and bully him into actually doing it
>>
After cutting myself because I felt trapped my father told me "men don't cut, only women cut." (I am ftm)
But to answer your question I cute because I hate myself, I feel I need punishment, I feel I need a reminder, and/or o feel out of control and that's a way for me to feel in control.
>>
>>35526384
i'm depressed and i hate myself so when i feel i'm overwhelmed with depression and anxiety i cut myself.
>>
gender affirmation
>>
>>35526384
why r there so many of these threads recently. anyway its a really crazy release for emotions and makes me excited in a way if that makes sense? not like sexually though. the pain and stinging from it is cathartic and also i like the taste of blood so thats a bonus as well. i think these r pretty common reasons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.